Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

He's voting for pillow bunny, not Folek tho.

also abe id love to hear ur opinions on me and the rest of the replacements ~~!!
Will get to that shortly, I was otherwise pre-occupied with frivolous tasks up until this point.

Will get to that shortly, I was otherwise pre-occupied with frivolous tasks up until this point.

okay!! also respond to me on skype abt my selfies <33 >=(

so uh im guessing todays lynch candidates r basically : folek, chees, and pillow bunny??

i kind of want to lynch tom jus to piss him off ok no jk ;_;
not too sure why everyones jumping on chees?? coz theyre unsure of themself? coz theyre not being very helpful or?? or is it coz they keep making comments like "im useless etc so i retract my statement"

okay!! also respond to me on skype abt my selfies <33 >=(

so uh im guessing todays lynch candidates r basically : folek, chees, and pillow bunny??

i kind of want to lynch tom jus to piss him off ok no jk ;_;
not too sure why everyones jumping on chees?? coz theyre unsure of themself? coz theyre not being very helpful or?? or is it coz they keep making comments like "im useless etc so i retract my statement"
Oh I'm logged into skype on my phone which died oops. Will take a break from looking through people to plug it in! =]

bcuz she copies other people's posts, does not contribute new info, and seems like maf trying to slip by
I had a post about it earlier

I have a massive migraine so I'm not voting tonight lol. And I should probably give some thoughts on people I haven't touched on yet tomorrow. But I see you lurkin' pillow bunny.

How long is it until day ends? We've got pretty much nothing else to do, and I'm looking forward to day 2.

bcuz she copies other people's posts, does not contribute new info, and seems like maf trying to slip by
I had a post about it earlier

Where did your suspicion on Forek and Tom go earlier at the beginning of D1? I honestly get more vibes from you and LaBelleFleur about slipping by, if I'm honest.

You have always been very hard for me to read, and I just went back and read some of your previous posts in other games. gdi

not finished because I just remembered I have to wake up early tomorrow :(

Forek
- Could go either way tbh
- Another addition to their growing list of lies: they said they?d only be on for a bit yesterday and not at all today, it seems they?ve never gone offline.

chees4mees
- I find it suspicious how they've asked a couple simple questions, but otherwise seem to know how the game's played. They might be a noob, but if they can google the rules they can google what a miller is.
- Most of their posts have been filler fluff, and was probably only made so they couldn?t be called inactive.

Thank you.
Ooh I like that name. But I'm gonna have to sign out for the night.
Ok I'm back. That's all I have to say x3

- Their other posts were just generic Forek accusations, and none added any new info. As Karen pointed out, one of chees? posts was almost the exact same as what Hika said.
- Said ?Anyway doesn't it seem a bit early to think someone's Mafia?? as a response to Endless and Forek arguing. This could mean they?re mafia themself and are worried about ppl finding out
- I also agree with Superpenguin (I think) about how weird ?Nevermind I retract my whole previous statement and probably none of this is useful to anyone.? is, especially considering the statement didn?t add any new info/ideas

justice
- I don?t like how they?re repeating the same stuff. This could just be the way they talk but idk
- Brought up me possibly being mafia three times, and used the exact same reasoning all three times.

The post was okay, but their attitude kind of threw me off. They seem more confident than they were last game, where they were a bit more passive. Might not vote for them yet like Abe is, still gathering my thoughts I guess.

not too sure what to think about pillow bunny atm - i do agree with abe (endless) that they seemed much more hesitant last game. this game, they seem more.. aggressive, if you know what i mean? their playstyles remind me a lot of my own, where im hesitant and more passive as town but im p aggressive as mafia. however i do think theyre stepping up their game this time, so im not sure if theyre acting aggressive bc theyre mafia or if theyre actually improving?

also i dont wanna look like im sheeping endless but i do find pillow bunnys sudden change in behavior weird u kno??? like pillow bunny was very soft last game and i was not expecting them to make that post so early. seems very strange. reminds me a lot of my scumstyle and i can understand why. basically i get more aggressive as mafia and im more..confident in myself. as town im constantly second-guessing myself on who to lynch because im the only one who knows what i am. as mafia i know everyone else is town, so im free to act as confident as i want coz i know what everyone is. if u get what im thinking? i feel like maybe pillow bunny is slipping into that behavior but we're different people so yeah, take what u will

- Also posted the same thing about Tom four times.

True, but I don't understand just why you would ever lynch someone you think is town.
tom answer my question!! why would you lynch someone you think is town (forek). thats super scummy bro!! super duper scummy!!!!!~
However, I don't really like how Tom is just wanting to vote for a distraction - whether they be town or mafia. I'm a bit wary of him since lynching is kinda important - I know it's day one and "we don't have any solid leads" but I really do dislike how he seems so.. relaxed. Like he doesn't care who dies today as long as its not him. Distractions can be annoying, but lynching someone purely bc theyre annoying is a bad move. Especially if you think they're town.
i still dont understand toms reasoning - so he believes foreks miller claim, yet still pursues him? i get hes annoying but if you truly believe hes town then why would you as town have us waste a lynch on him?

- There?s some Forek stuff too, but I think we?ve all seen enough Forek for one day.

Ashtot
- Basically hasn?t done anything except ****post, spam the same reaction image, and say Forek is town because ?\_(ツ)_/?
- Wanted to lynch Runeraider for absolutely no reason, until they switched to me for being ?inconsistent?
- Their behaviour is really different from last game, when they were town

Where did your suspicion on Forek and Tom go earlier at the beginning of D1? I honestly get more vibes from you and LaBelleFleur about slipping by, if I'm honest.

You have always been very hard for me to read, and I just went back and read some of your previous posts in other games. gdi

To be honest Cory and LaBelleFluer are just jumping on the Forek bandwagon. I kinda getting the feeling that LaBelle just wants to slip by thats why she voted for me. No big, long detailed post about why i am so suspicious. Just a plain, " Everybody else seems to be fine but foreks RC is really fishy " post. You know how many times i almost got voted for/ gotten voted for because of that? 5. Tom, ( well kinda ) Cory, Endless ( unvoted ), chees and labelle. Pattern here? Why is it they all voted for me for the same reason? Only time will tell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not finished because I just remembered I have to wake up early tomorrow :(

Forek
- Could go either way tbh
- Another addition to their growing list of lies: they said they’d only be on for a bit yesterday and not at all today, it seems they’ve never gone offline.

chees4mees
- I find it suspicious how they've asked a couple simple questions, but otherwise seem to know how the game's played. They might be a noob, but if they can google the rules they can google what a miller is.
- Most of their posts have been filler fluff, and was probably only made so they couldn’t be called inactive.

- Their other posts were just generic Forek accusations, and none added any new info. As Karen pointed out, one of chees’ posts was almost the exact same as what Hika said.
- Said “Anyway doesn't it seem a bit early to think someone's Mafia?” as a response to Endless and Forek arguing. This could mean they’re mafia themself and are worried about ppl finding out
- I also agree with Superpenguin (I think) about how weird “Nevermind I retract my whole previous statement and probably none of this is useful to anyone.” is, especially considering the statement didn’t add any new info/ideas

justice
- I don’t like how they’re repeating the same stuff. This could just be the way they talk but idk
- Brought up me possibly being mafia three times, and used the exact same reasoning all three times.

- Also posted the same thing about Tom four times.

- There’s some Forek stuff too, but I think we’ve all seen enough Forek for one day.

Ashtot
- Basically hasn’t done anything except ****post, spam the same reaction image, and say Forek is town because ?\_(ツ)_/?
- Wanted to lynch Runeraider for absolutely no reason, until they switched to me for being “inconsistent”
Ba bum another post about the same thing! Did you know that plans change and people cancel? *gasp* I was suppose to do something yesterday ( some hiking thing which I hadn't posted yet so ) and i was suppose to do that yesterday, and they cancelled on me. Today was supposed to be some mall and outings but nope! Got cancelled cuz they got sick. ( only one other were going to do stuff with me )

Justice reeks town so far. Between constantly re-inforcing their reads (Implies they're nervous and want to make sure they're right, common town behaviour) and actually getting stuff done (unlike a decent number of players) and irritatingly accurate meta they've slotted themselves strongly into the town book. This is a 10 or so post read as well, so I'm unlikely to flip it with the speed I flipped Foreks.

I was going to write off Hika as normal with no tells either way until I happened accross this post. I might be reading this wrong - or, well, this whole thread wrong, but when did Hika actually try to 'question' Forek? He just made statements and analysis. I've read this comment 5 times and it still doesn't make sense, someone help me out here.

I've never seen Ashtot as red but this is almost identical to his play last game and he's actually getting work done despite memeing it out with Cory. strongly slotted into the town book for now. Still hasn't figured out that lynching inactives is disasterous though.

I haven't actually ISO'd cory but I don't need to since there isn't any content in any of their posts. Resembles ashtot without actually being useful. Maybe I'm being mean here; there was a read or two they produced, but nothing to back those up - and rather poor reads at that. More on this later. Seems proud of being a moron, not sure how to take that.

Not exactly sure on Runeraider, he has one very well written post that I can get behind but - at this point - disagree with. I especially appreciate the fact that it wasn't all a one-sided witch hunt and it neglected to leave out the part where he thought Forek is genuine, making it seem like he isn't biased and positioning peeps to support his case. Makes him seem more reasonable as well.

Then, he has one absolutely shocking post. This post is bad for so many reasons, where to start, where to start.. OK, first off: what makes you believe that the correct vote is 100% correct? There is no situation in mafia, apart from those including cop style roles or someone claiming my role, where I've been 100% sure someone was mafia. More time will always, always be beneficial. Secondly, you didn't mention pillow in a single post - in fact, the only person you've payed any attention to at all is Forek. So saying that 'we' have 'nothing else to do' is simply egregious.
Although, to answer your question, 15 hours and 51 minutes. (at the time of writing this part of the post)

Really excited for pillow's post.
Pre-post edit: OK going to have to completely dismantle that terrible (and disappointing) post in a separate post, there's too much bad logic to handle on the end of this post.

chees4mees
- Most of their posts have been filler fluff, and was probably only made so they couldn?t be called inactive.

You somewhat knew how the game went, yet still asked many questions about roles from what IIRC. I find it funny you point this out, but whatever. :p

justice
- I don?t like how they?re repeating the same stuff. This could just be the way they talk but idk

Sorry I talk a lot and mumble a lot. Also, was having a discussion with someone. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Ashtot
- Basically hasn?t done anything except ****post, spam the same reaction image, and say Forek is town because ?\_(ツ)_/?
- Wanted to lynch Runeraider for absolutely no reason, until they switched to me for being ?inconsistent?

I do find it kind of annoying how Ash is ****posting, but its day 1 and I'm pretty sure hes only doing this bs because his trio is back together. Great. I don't recall him ever being this...cory-like. But he gave his reasoning for finding Forek town because he thought he was dumb town, so I'm not sure why you're writing that off? Especially when he said it twice when replying to me.

I agree though, he's acting very different from his last game. (Bravely Default?) But I can remember some very old games where he just ****posted as town.

And also response to pillow bunnys post. Just because you're not on, and I'm on the same time you are on, doesn't mean I'm on all day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's an example of somebody voting for me because of my RC's.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-1&p=5210597&highlight=#post5210597
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-1&p=5210461&highlight=#post5210461
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-1&p=5203915&highlight=#post5203915
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-1&p=5206531&highlight=#post5206531

These posts don't exactly say about my RC's, but they seem awfully alike if you read them one by one.

Then, he has one absolutely shocking post. This post is bad for so many reasons, where to start, where to start.. OK, first off: what makes you believe that the correct vote is 100% correct? There is no situation in mafia, apart from those including cop style roles or someone claiming my role, where I've been 100% sure someone was mafia. More time will always, always be beneficial. Secondly, you didn't mention pillow in a single post - in fact, the only person you've payed any attention to at all is Forek. So saying that 'we' have 'nothing else to do' is simply egregious.
Although, to answer your question, 15 hours and 51 minutes. (at the time of writing this part of the post)
OK, allow me to explain this. First off, when did I say that the vote was 100% right? I didn't say that at all, don't put the words into my mouth. Second of all, more time isn't always beneficial. For example, if the whole town is sure of a lynch on maf, but there's a lot of time left in the day, the mafia have a chance to put doubt in the town. Thirdly, when I added that 'there's nothing else to do' part, that was mostly because it would feel wrong to just have a one line question. I didn't really mean any of it.

Kudos for actually pointing out some flaws though. See guys, this is how you play town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, about the pillow thing, the thing with my mafia playstyle is that I usually focus on the scummiest player and try and get them lynched. It helps to keep me focused, but it does mean that my fosses look kind of forced. I might put out some other reads later, but they probably won't be as long as the wall of text I made for Forek. Stay tuned. :)

OK, allow me to explain this. First off, when did I say that the vote was 100% right? I didn't say that at all, don't put the words into my mouth. Second of all, more time isn't always beneficial. For example, if the whole town is sure of a lynch on maf, but there's a lot of time left in the day, the mafia have a chance to put doubt in the town. Thirdly, when I added that 'there's nothing else to do' part, that was mostly because it would feel wrong to just have a one line question. I didn't really mean any of it.

Kudos for actually pointing out some flaws though. See guys, this is how you play town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, about the pillow thing, the thing with my mafia playstyle is that I usually focus on the scummiest player and try and get them lynched. It helps to keep me focused, but it does mean that my fosses look kind of forced. I might put out some other reads later, but they probably won't be as long as the wall of text I made for Forek. Stay tuned. :)
So basically what you're saying is that I'm the scummiest player? I think what you need to do if thats what your starement is, is to re-read day 1.

So what if I replaced, you are suspicious. I read through the whole thread, so I did my research properly. What's with you changing roles? Answer that question properly and I'll believe you.

Yes, but he's our only priority right now, no other person has dug their own grave today rather than Forek.

What, RC'ing medic then Townie? Sure, I'll answer that.

3.0 Medic RC. Well, i got kinda desperate with Trundle and Endless bashing me, so i thought, " Hey, why not RC Medic? It seems best thing to do for people to believe me. " Now as fishy as that sounds, right after that Endless said " Stay sharp. He might not be a medic. " Or something like that. So i gave up and RC'ed Townie. Which i am, only a Framed Townie, which is called a miller. So i said i was a townie. Endless didn't believe me, which started this grave. Then more and more suspicion arose, i had 4 votes under my belt. So what do i do? I give up my role, and the name of my character. This sounds pretty stupid, no? People seem to think i am still mafia but thats not working out for me much. What would you do in that situation? It's not like i have any power abilitys, so what do i have to lose my RC'ing Self Aware Miller?

Justice reeks town so far. Between constantly re-inforcing their reads (Implies they're nervous and want to make sure they're right, common town behaviour) and actually getting stuff done (unlike a decent number of players) and irritatingly accurate meta they've slotted themselves strongly into the town book. This is a 10 or so post read as well, so I'm unlikely to flip it with the speed I flipped Foreks.

I was going to write off Hika as normal with no tells either way until I happened accross this post. I might be reading this wrong - or, well, this whole thread wrong, but when did Hika actually try to 'question' Forek? He just made statements and analysis. I've read this comment 5 times and it still doesn't make sense, someone help me out here.

I've never seen Ashtot as red but this is almost identical to his play last game and he's actually getting work done despite memeing it out with Cory. strongly slotted into the town book for now. Still hasn't figured out that lynching inactives is disasterous though.

I haven't actually ISO'd cory but I don't need to since there isn't any content in any of their posts. Resembles ashtot without actually being useful. Maybe I'm being mean here; there was a read or two they produced, but nothing to back those up - and rather poor reads at that. More on this later. Seems proud of being a moron, not sure how to take that.

Not exactly sure on Runeraider, he has one very well written post that I can get behind but - at this point - disagree with. I especially appreciate the fact that it wasn't all a one-sided witch hunt and it neglected to leave out the part where he thought Forek is genuine, making it seem like he isn't biased and positioning peeps to support his case. Makes him seem more reasonable as well.

Really excited for pillow's post.
Pre-post edit: OK going to have to completely dismantle that terrible (and disappointing) post in a separate post, there's too much bad logic to handle on the end of this post.

So what if I replaced, you are suspicious. I read through the whole thread, so I did my research properly. What's with you changing roles? Answer that question properly and I'll believe you.

Yes, but he's our only priority right now, no other person has dug their own grave today rather than Forek.

What, RC'ing medic then Townie? Sure, I'll answer that.

3.0 Medic RC. Well, i got kinda desperate with Trundle and Endless bashing me, so i thought, " Hey, why not RC Medic? It seems best thing to do for people to believe me. " Now as fishy as that sounds, right after that Endless said " Stay sharp. He might not be a medic. " Or something like that. So i gave up and RC'ed Townie. Which i am, only a Framed Townie, which is called a miller. So i said i was a townie. Endless didn't believe me, which started this grave. Then more and more suspicion arose, i had 4 votes under my belt. So what do i do? I give up my role, and the name of my character. This sounds pretty stupid, no? People seem to think i am still mafia but thats not working out for me much. What would you do in that situation? It's not like i have any power abilitys, so what do i have to lose my RC'ing Self Aware Miller?

I asked him a question and he answered.

Um, yeah, I think you're the scummiest. Do you have any possible arguments about why you aren't mafia that I haven't already debunked?

If you need another refresher, you can read the post I did on you.

Back