Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

I don't even have to defend my logic when all it is is simple uncertainty/the factional kill thing not being completely clear, idk if Cariad can actually roleblock a kill successfully or not but you seem pretty sure even though you can't actually prove for sure she can, and that's the certainty you're trying to lynch me over so you're joke town if you are, pushy mafia if that's what you are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And your posting at me this entire game would annoy me if I weren't capable of seeing through it. But I'm a little more helpful than you are because unlike past games I've learned not to make my votes over emotions.

im not voting u on emotion im voting u bc u make no ****ing sense

me = town
cariad = town
forek = likely town, if not w/e lynch him the next day
chees = confirmed town

roleblockers.....can roleblock all kills....and if mafia kills arent factional and THEREFORE ARE BASICALLY LIKE ANY OTHER KILLS....why cant roleblockers roleblock them then.....use your ****ing brain you piece of ****

the emotion only comes out when you have pissed me off so much because your ****ing defense is awful

- - - Post Merge - - -

i cant believe youre trying to defend yourself by saying cariad cant roleblock kills when tina literally said in the op mafia kills are not factional and can be prevented. if they couldnt be blocked why the **** would she put in theyre not factional then? use your goddamn brain.

oh wait you dont have one. sorry. forgot. it died a long time ago in frozen mafia. :lemon:

chees = confirmed town

roleblockers.....can roleblock all kills

That's not confirmed, and thus chees isn't confirmed in my eyes. But in your eyes it is. Then again all I can do is defend myself from my own point of view so it's no wonder you're pissy because I know what I am but to you I can only still be unconfirmed veteran the entire game. But you're playing this 'convicted town' gig up to get me lynched because that's the kind of behavior people trust you for, in part why I trusted you in past games like cell mafia.

That's not confirmed, and thus chees isn't confirmed in my eyes. But in your eyes it is. Then again all I can do is defend myself from my own point of view so it's no wonder you're pissy because I know what I am but to you I can only still be unconfirmed veteran the entire game. But you're playing this 'convicted town' gig up to get me lynched because that's the kind of behavior people trust you for, in part why I trusted you in past games like cell mafia.

you are stupid and im done arguing this with you because you make no sense. just. oh my god. maybe you can ask tina in the thread or something, i doubt she will answer. but you're literally twisting what the sentence meant coz it mentioned the word "potentially" lol. sorry no one else believes you tho

also you trusted me because youre bad at reading me and you still know nothing about my playstyle to this day, despite us playing as mafia together in over 3 games and ive successfully pinned you as mafia every time i was town (before or after you ****ing killed me) and u were maf otherwise. you have yet to ever lynch me as maf. sorry you cant read me at all. dont act like you know how i play, bc history proves otherwise. :)

Of course Cariad won't believe me because it'll mean she's useless pr like me, and no I can't read you when you're maf which is why you're probably screwing with me right now, and have been with You+Ashtot vs me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatever, I'm voting you. When I'm sober I might actually read into this all better but for now you're pushing hard because you need me lynched as a veteran.

Of course Cariad won't believe me because it'll mean she's useless pr like me, and no I can't read you when you're maf which is why you're probably screwing with me right now, and have been with You+Ashtot vs me.- - - Post Merge - - -Whatever, I'm voting you. When I'm sober I might actually read into this all better but for now you're pushing hard because you need me lynched as a veteran.
you cant read me as town either and this is why. but ur maf sooooo. also even if i was maf i wouldnt kill u coz confirmed town > ur useless role. also no wonder u were so stupid 2night, ur drunk! dont wake up w/ a really bad hangover alright?!

lol dat fight cant tell whos mad and no dylan im not on her side :lemon: but idk chees wasnt confirmed town so list goes:

Dylan
justice
Chees

Is all unconfirmed town right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god if cariad isnt town and is really partners with justice. omg i never thought of that, 5 mafia seems weird but we dont know rn if that was the case were doomed. So if cariad isnt town rber and justice fake claimed being rb'ed godd i hope not

I did actually rb chees. At this point I think its useless to lie because every piece of infomation helps.

Now, I'm actually starting to get slightly suspicious of Forek. Nothing has happened to him this game, so he is scarless, but I'm beginning to think that he is mafia. Why? Because of a process of elimination.

Me - town.
justice - town (I seriously think that justice is town bc of the n1 rb)
chees - not sure, but inactive as hell so prob bored townie

And this leaves Dad. Why hasn't mafia killed Dad (or justice tbh but they roleclaimed)? He seems a pretty powerful player to me, the sort that gets killed early on. Seems clever enough to bus and seems like he can act pretty well, also, theres another theory that I have, which if him and Tom were together, could probably pull off. Might say the theory later on, but its probably bs.

So, for me its between Forek and Dad. I'll go with whoever the majority of people (those with a good reason not just cos 2 ppl voted chees).

Wait wait wait. What if last nights kill wasnt a mafia kill? Like it was a modkill? Because Karen didn't vote last night. (surely modkills have to be clearly called modkills though?)

i understand your fear on forek tho, but i dont think he would lie as miller as a godfather. of course, there might not even be a godfather in this game. i know every game on here does, but still. however, i feel like dylans more likely to flip red. if he flips town then well bye forek.

also.. im wondering why youre not dead yet cariad. i find it highly strange. now, im not suspecting you. but your role is very important, so why arent you dead? you are basically clear, and you can block kills. mafia would see you as a threat.

but they didnt.

and you know why?

because its dylan, who thought roleblockers cant roleblock kills. oh, how wrong he was. he probably thought you were useless now. lol it makes sense to me. ever since trundle died i have wondered why you hadnt died in his place, and now i know why. if it was dylan it would make perfect sense - he just displayed his stupidity right here. of course mafia doesnt see you as a threat, because hes a dumbass

dude if i was maf i wouldve killed you the moment you claimed instead of killing trundle like im not an idiot and karen dying was stupid kill wouldve done somebody else lol thats so dumb i know how the game works

- - - Post Merge - - -

IF i was mafia. but even then those stupid kills its obviously dylan he thinks kills arent roleblocked as justice said in her last post

dylan i hate you and i want you to die bc u made me look bad but u piss me off and i hate u

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is payback *****! aha!

I've voted Dad. He seems like he could be mafia to me.

Also, today is only a 24 hour day, so Forek and chees, you should probably send in a vote.

Ok might send in rn but I don't know who to vote. I think Dylan might be mafia but I don't wanna seem like im slipping by lol but based on the kills it could be justice framing dylan or he doesnt think kills can be roleblocked. Sending in vote

Justice I don't have to make you look bad.

Also Forek, you did confirm chees as town despite you saying that she isn't confirmed:

Day 6: Lynch chees, and he flips town this is whats gonna happen.

If this isn't you seeing chees as confirmed town then I don't know what is, because you're 100% sure this is how it will go.

But to be honest, the only way that mafia can win now is if it's chees4mees (or Forek [nah]), and here's why: they killed Karen last night and will be able to kill again tonight if I'm right about the limitations of Cariad's roleblocking. If it's justice and they're cleverly getting the kills in because they weren't roleblocked, then it's just them vs Forek and Cariad/Chees tomorrow and it's very obvious it's not Chees if the roleblocker can block kills. If she can still kill despite that she'll kill again tonight and leave justice alive. But if yall really believe that roleblocker can roleblock kills, roleblock justice tonight since they're all that's left. Unless Forek is actually mafia and made a ballsy claim day one (nah), town has this game in the bag. I'm not shafted that justice is successfully getting a lynch on me over this, but it'll be fun to watch justice flip their **** tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Meant if he flips town lol thats what is was suppose to be on all three of em

- - - Post Merge - - -

If i were mafia this would be the best game ever lol would've had you all in the dark ;) but tats not gonna happen cuz im town lol

someone do that question font thing im on mobile and ask if roleblockers can roleblock mafia kills so dylan shuts up

- - - Post Merge - - -

me when dylan thinks im maf

K4PNcN1.png

Dad aka DJ McQueen (Godfather) was lynched.

Role PM said:
DJ McQueen (Godfather)
You are a legend in this bar. Straight out of the 90s club scene, you’re older than most of the kids on the club scene now. You let yourself go a while back, but no one will ever make an ill remark about your bald head or expanding waistline. You’re an underground star who made it big and they all love you for it - so much so, that they are completely starstruck when they meet you. If anyone dares to look into your history, you will return town-aligned to inspections.

Tomorrow afternoon (BST) a final post will be made including the ending to the story, action list, scum chat, everyone's role PMs and mini game info, and of course the winners of each mini game. Thank you for your patience in the meantime. Please do not post these things yourselves.

An apology to dead players and observers: ... I forgot to re-make obs chat. Sorry.

Last edited:
tumblr_nr7gqkLJvV1upwit4o1_250.gif

A lot went wrong this game lol.

I had fun though, it was good practice. Also, Cariad actually couldn't roleblock kills because she didn't succeed with me.

Back