• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

well there was a game i played where the godfather counted a 1kp itself i think

I'm still half confused by what dad is saying but sp still needs to be killed regardless of he's scum or the third party he claims to be

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol it meant to be a post merge with my above post but i guess it sent late

DAD IS PROBABLY ALSO SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!

huh how did you reach that conclusion

didn't he just reveal SP

soz its 3am here my brain is not working well

NO, DAD HAS BEEN DEFENDING NICK A STRANGE AMOUNT THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if what you're saying is right

we would have 10 townies including forek (miller) and you (assuming your role is a townie? idk)

does that proportion sound right? in an 18 player game

we would have 10 townies including forek (miller) and you (assuming your role is a townie? idk)

I don't know I've never paid attention to proportions

how do i join in on the mafia fun? I love tos, i have it on steam too.

This game is already well underway and isn't accepting new players. But keep an eye out for future games in The Cellar. :)

In regards to chees4mees: no, they aren't eligible for modkill today as they posted last night phase. They have been sent an activity reminder.

Last edited:

That should be about right though. 10 Townies, 5 Blues and 4 Mafs? Wait, that doesn't sound right lol
Im taking it that one townie and one blue is lying or 2 townies are lying or 2 blue are. Just a thought.

That should be about right though. 10 Townies, 5 Blues and 4 Mafs? Wait, that doesn't sound right lol
Im taking it that one townie and one blue is lying or 2 townies are lying or 2 blue are. Just a thought.

you know that adds up to 19 and we are playing an 18 player game right.

also justice, earlier I was just wondering why everyone thought ash was put forward as mafia, i wasnt saying he was town or anything to do with being confirmed

i doubt tina will respond, but didnt someone say earlier theres not even any third party in this game??

also justice, earlier I was just wondering why everyone thought ash was put forward as mafia, i wasnt saying he was town or anything to do with being confirmed

if u mean put up for mafia by a lynch candidate its because i called dad out so he targeted me

its just... it doesnt make sense if my wincon is to kill any nontown players, and no matter what nick says about being counted as town, he ISNT town hes THIRD PARTY. hes not aligned with town.

but i dont get whyhe would switch from a vig claim to third party claim as mafia... now it looks like he got himself into deeper ****

and im pretty sure proportions are : 1/4 of the game should be maf. for blues its like 1.25 or somehing idk check karlas math guide thing for hosting he has the numbers there

yeah thats why i said it didnt add up

I'm really disappointed that none of ya'll are really reading what went down between justice and I yesterday, and you're probably lynching town again with chees but definitely lynching town with Superpenguin, he's not a safe lynch at all because of the numbers I've already explained. But I guess I'll repeat myself because sometimes you have to say things multiple times before people pay attention to it:

During the day where it was SP vs Karen with the vig claims, I was wary of SP because his claim was less believable and I just know he's good at making up claims, but he killed the person he said he would as the next morning's results came. That was 3 kills that day. If there was truly only one vigilante, that would mean SP is either a killing third party role (highly doubt this given the mini games) or a mafia member. But even then, why wouldn't SP had killed somebody last night and there was only one death (obviously the mafia kill)? Because he probably was a one shot. Given Tina also threw in a veteran in the game it makes me think there were two one shots and the extra pr was a safety buffer for bad shots. Granted, this is all from my point of view and there's still no way I can really prove to you lot I'm a veteran. But this is the very obvious situation I'm seeing right now. So Trundle, yes I am protecting SP at this point - you're being hardheaded town regarding SP and you're guiding us to a lylo tomorrow at this rate. You too Karen.

Also justice it wasn't just my thumb, I have a job now and it's really hard. There's still plenty of crap posting you aimed towards me after I went to bed last night I need to get to, but what's the point when everyone in town is looking at the wrong person because you're good at acting like town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's under an hour and you guys are being blind to everything I've been saying about Ashtot + justice vs me, and SP is getting lynched at this rate so I implore you to actually read what I've been putting my friggin thumb in pain to post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also justice, at that post you quoted my reasoning for voting Tom day one, yes I did say he's hard to read in that he's the greater of two evils I saw at that point, but you're completely disregarding that I called him out on his tendency to go after an easy lynch on somebody screwing up like Forek did and that this was what convinced me enough to vote him, and you're calling that bs because you're continuing to cherry pick.

i am town you ****ing goddamn idiot

uhh no tom wanted to lynch forek purely for talking too much. he mentioned nothing about forek being scummy. he literaly viewed forek as he did with cory - someoen annoying to get rid of. its his usual behavior as town too dumbass, he usually doesnt give a **** on day 1 and wants to lynch someone he finds annoying

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hope when im finally dead and i flip green you cry because you put yourself through so much pain just to lynch town <3 also **** you and your job and your thumb

Tina is a tired goose and wanted to sleep early so here ya'll go:

HFVPCZt.png

It’s five o’clock in the morning, long past closing time, and you’re exhausted. You slump over a table and Carmen’s rubbing your back, assuming you’re drunk on a night where you couldn’t be anymore coherent.

A man approaches your table. He has a slender, but muscular, frame: you can see that even through his tight v-neck. He begins to speak but his words are meaningless.

“Quark,” he says.

You give him your name and he shakes your hand. You’re exhausted and not really absorbing much of the information he’s throwing at you. A short exchange later and he’s walking away from your table.

You drop your head onto the table. When you finally find the strength to look up you spy Quark with a dagger in his chest.

Current Score
Town
Mafia
27​
4​

Superpenguin aka. Quark the Broken-Hearted Bantamweight was lynched.

Role PM said:
Quark the Broken-Hearted Bantamweight (Serial Killer)
A professional boxer with a local fan following, you should be basking in the glow of your rising fame. Instead you’re distraught: your wife was found dead in a fountain a few months back with her throat slit and since that day you’ve been unable to find a reason to continue on living. Tonight, you came to this club in order to enjoy one final drink before you ended it all. However, the mafia has very rudely interrupted your plans for this evening and now the club is in lock-down. If they won’t let you out, then you will just have to fight your way out. Show no mercy and let out the rage you’ve been bottling up for months.

By the end of Day 1, you can choose which of these bonuses you would like to take as your second ability: (a) to return as town-aligned to inspections; or (b) to have a second night life (it’ll take two shots to kill you). If you do not choose the host will roll a die to decide for you.

You have 23 hours to submit any night actions (including mini games). Please clearly title your PMs.

• NA: Saturday 18th July - 3PM PDT / 5PM CDT / 6PM EDT.
  • UK: Saturday 18th July - 11PM BST
  • AUS: Sunday 19th July - 8AM AEST

The Day 5 post will come one hour after this time.

Back