• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Dangit i listed rune as a townie again oops lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Cory aka DA POLICE (Detective)

Actually I forgot to mention, my role is green, not blue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You see this is what happens when I get a long day job and I'm not around to guide town away from ridiculous lynches like that. Out of all the uncleared yall choose LaBelle? Also why not Ashtot justice?

And why all this suspicion on Nick still? Cariad pls roleblock Ashtot.

Dad please answer my question. I know you were shot once this game. Did you get a notification for it?

Dad please answer my question. I know you were shot once this game. Did you get a notification for it?

How about you and Cory answer my question about what's your case against me other than you don't think there can be two vigs?

and @everyone accusing me of being scum team with Cariad, can you all even read? Look at Pillow Bunny's role PM! "If you and another player happen to block each other then both of your actions will be cancelled out." Why would a statement like this be included if a TOWN roleblocker wasn't included with the game. Two mafia roleblockers aren't going to block each other lmao, like seriously, can't you guys read? Maybe you guys should discuss your minigames to clear yourselves further. Unfortunately, Idk much about how the minigames work considering I'm Third-Party Survivor/Vig Combo.

I hesitant to reveal my color earlier, that's why I never actually typed it in in blue or whatnot because I knew you all would instantly assume I was serial killer. But honestly if you guys think two vigs in this game were unbalanced, I would hope you have enough sense to believe a serial killer would be much worse lmao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And that's why Idk how th eminigames work, because third-aprties don't have minigames. I alluded to this in my first post of the game hoping people would catch on, but no one did. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

THat's probably why my shot has restrictions and if you all need the full name: Shounton, the Drunk Romantic (Survivor/1-Shot Vig* Combo)

That's also why I didn't really show any general surprise or care at Tom being lynched Day One or anyone being lynched that matter, because I just need to make it to the end to win. Lynching two mafia in a row really helps, though, so thank you Town. :)

There is a possibility that Nick is lying just so we focus on someone who is more likely to be scum. I'm still pushing for his lynch tomorrow. Either way, I'm near 100% sure that is a lie because town's win condition is to get rid of all NON TOWN ALIGNED PLAYERS. That includes third party. It doesn't make sense for there to be a survivor because it conflicts town's win condition. GG nick.

i deleted my role pm on accident lmao so i cant read the wincon but

also yeah i forgot about pillows pm. i guess that makes sense for cariad, but is the wincon really for town to get rid of non town aligned players???

doubt tina would put a survivor in for that case so.. rip nick

also trundle how did u know dylan was shot?

i deleted my role pm on accident lmao so i cant read the wincon but

also yeah i forgot about pillows pm. i guess that makes sense for cariad, but is the wincon really for town to get rid of non town aligned players???

doubt tina would put a survivor in for that case so.. rip nick

also trundle how did u know dylan was shot?

can't share that due to minigame

I'm still voting for you tomorrow because I don't want you to win because you don't deserve to

klf1KvE.png

It can no longer be denied: you have blood on your hands. The blood of an innocent, good-hearted man who had terribly bad taste in friends, but a good man nonetheless.

There?s no time to panic - a killer, the real killer, is still on the loose. Deciding to leave dwelling on this until one to your many inevitable future therapist sessions, you decide to try not to think too much of it and instead slip the gun into the waistband of your pants.

Leaving the VVIP room once again, you lock the door and slip the key into your breast pocket. In your absence, it looks as if the fear has managed to sober up some of the other customers. You spy Carmen sat with a man in the corner, his shirt stained with someone else?s blood and his faux hawk wilting as the night wanes on.

You take a moment to compose your expression before calling out her name. She looks to you, and the young man she?s sat with looks toward you too.

?Why don?t I get us some drinks?? he asks as you sit down.

?Coke please,? you say.

You wait until he?s out of earshot before looking to Carmen. She?s grinning from ear to ear and it?s somewhat frightening.

?Who is he?? you ask.

?His name is Shane.? She gestures for you to lean in closer, and you do just that. ?His dad is owner of this big law firm downtown, and he?s just passed the bar exam. He has some good theories as to who might be behind this.?

You send her a skeptical look.

?Oh don?t be like that. The guy parties hard - every night. He personally knows everyone here - heck, he?s probably slept with half of them.?

?I thought you said he was a law student.?

?He is - and one hell of a good kisser. He?s the perfect man.? Carmen has this glassy look in her eyes. ?Or, he would be if he believed in monogamy.?

?Are you talking about me??

You look over your shoulder, catching Shane stood there with this goofy grin on his face. You attempt to smother your laughter with your sleeve, looking back to Carmen just in time to see her cheeks flare pink.

?Cheers mate,? you say, accepting the drink. You give it a cautious sniff, just in case, before taking a mouthful. You wait until he sits down before asking his opinions.

?So far the victims have been unusual,? he says, ?both staff and regulars, so it?s hard to judge if this is an inside-job or just the scheme of a jealous failure.?

?Which do you think is more likely?? you ask.

?It could be either. But one thing is clear - this was premeditated. Whoever is behind this hasn?t just started killing on a whim: they have a purpose.?

?And that purpose is??

?I don?t know.?

?So, what?s your verdict??

?Anyone in here could have done it.?

You steal a glance at Carmen and she looks ready to face plant on the table. Your throat actually hurts as you try to contain your laughter.

The urge vanishes in an instant as a torrent of blue erupts from Shane?s mouth, spilling down his shirt. His head lolls back on his neck and you can hear the gurgling as he begins to drown.

You?re up out of your chair in an instant, but your attempts to save him are futile. Party boy and law graduate, Shane, has become just another statistic.

Current Score
Town
Mafia
19​
4​

Cory aka. Shane aka. Daddy's Little Leech was killed.

Role PM said:
Shane aka. Daddy?s Little Leech (Detective)
This club is a rollercoaster and you?re in the front seat, dosed up on purple hearts and knocking back vodka like it?s water. You?ve a law degree behind you but what for? You?re a stud and your father has more money than he knows what to do with, he won?t know if a little goes missing here and there. You prioritise your social life over the prospects of a career. However, tonight, you realise that there is something up in this club you call home. Your degree might actually come in handy for the first time ever. They say never kiss and tell, but your quick wit and charm will make sure anyone you seek does just that.

Once per night phase you can attempt to hit on another player in order to determine their alignment.

You have 47 hours to submit any day actions and vote a candidate for the lynch.

• NA: Friday 17th July - 3PM PDT / 5PM CDT / 6PM EDT.
  • UK: Friday 17th July - 11PM BST
  • AUS: Saturday 18th July - 8AM AEST
If you know you cannot be available at this time then make sure to vote the night before! Not voting is not an option. Yes, you may vote no lynch. The result will come one hour after voting closes.

There is a possibility that Nick is lying just so we focus on someone who is more likely to be scum. I'm still pushing for his lynch tomorrow. Either way, I'm near 100% sure that is a lie because town's win condition is to get rid of all NON TOWN ALIGNED PLAYERS. That includes third party. It doesn't make sense for there to be a survivor because it conflicts town's win condition. GG nick.

"For purpose of numbers, you count as town."

Sorry I can't post my entire role PM for you guys as that's against the rules. :p

Wow, look at that! 1KP last night, so who else could've shot Chipped-Teacup two nights ago other than me cause no one else has claimed it and no one claimed ot have shot Blu Rose!!!!!!!

Well, ya know, I'm pretty sick of you either way Nick. You could still be a scum role with a shooting ability that's separate from the KP. I'm voting for you because I don't think you're telling the truth and I don't want third party to win anyway.

Well, ya know, I'm pretty sick of you either way Nick. You could still be a scum role with a shooting ability that's separate from the KP. I'm voting for you because I don't think you're telling the truth and I don't want third party to win anyway.

I literally count toward your numbers. You're lynching me for purely personal reasons, like are you serious?!? I still think it's Ashtot but if Cariad roleblocked him last night, then I guess it's not which is why I'm waiting for Cariad to come here and post.

I literally count toward your numbers. You're lynching me for purely personal reasons, like are you serious?!? I still think it's Ashtot but if Cariad roleblocked him last night, then I guess it's not which is why I'm waiting for Cariad to come here and post.

Well Dad still hasn't answered my question about him getting shot. If you realllly don't want to get lynched and no one else wants to, I'm lynching Dad.

Wait if we have to lynch any non town aligned player (basically anyone who isnt town) how can there be third party?? like ik he counts towards our numbers but

did the role pm say anti town align? coz i can understand that since survivor isnt anti town (well i mean most of them play like they are but thats another point..)

- - - Post Merge - - -

if what trundle says is true, i find it odd dylan didnt say he got hit then.

i think cariads town now that i think about it, 5 blues + mason pair is wtf tho

imo ashtot is the only one unclear for me. i mean if you look at the unconfirmed list then that leaves me chees ash, and well i know im town sooo..

wtf to nicks role, kinda confusing but ok if the wincon is that.

Wait if we have to lynch any non town aligned player (basically anyone who isnt town) how can there be third party?? like ik he counts towards our numbers but

did the role pm say anti town align? coz i can understand that since survivor isnt anti town (well i mean most of them play like they are but thats another point..)

I count towards town numbers, so in that sense I am town. But if mafia were to win and I was still alive, I could still win that way. :p There's been survivors before in games where town win conditions are "Eliminate all non-town aligned players." It's just easier to keep that as the win condition for town without revealing any roles as this is a closed set-up.

Back