Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Also, we dont actualy know that Forek is miller do we? Like they could be using that as a fake claim if they are mafia.

uhh yeah i said that how can anyone think youre mafia (ik this argument is bs but i need to know im right k). Also, above doesnt scream im suspicious of you its just a note, a theory, a statement, etcetcetcercetcetc.

Karen, I'm just wondering why you've been on me the whole game.

7AqLfFw.png

Most of the club go-er’s are too out of it to care that there is blood on the dance floor. You look around, trying to find any of the club’s staff, but they all seem to have gone missing or are otherwise preoccupied. Taking matters into your own hands, you start looking for a utility closet in hopes of finding a mop.

You recount your thoughts to Carmen at the now unmanned bar. Drunks help themselves to liquor, no one even bothering to leave any cash in exchange.

“Uh.” Carmen furrows her brow as she glances around. “Over there.”

She points toward a door near the stage. You walk on over, dancing around the drunks still swaying to the music inside their own heads. You pull open the door of the utility closet and jump back at once. A body crumples to the floor in front of you, their hand falling over your shoe.

A quick scan of the dance floor, and no one seems to have noticed the man sprawled at your feet. You reach down and feel his neck: he’s still and silent, his skin cool to the touch. When you pull your fingers away they are smeared with blood. Crouching down, you grab a fistful of his matted hair and lift his face.

It’s the bartender who disappeared with Drew.

You stumble back from the closet and lose your footing. Next moment you’re staring up the ceiling, but you feel no pain. You become aware of two strong arms barely holding you a foot off the floor.

“Watch yourself.”

You look up into a familiar face, but you can’t work out where you’ve seen this man before. His dark sunglasses almost act as a mask, despite being the most obvious of disguises - and impractical in this location.

He helps you up and offers you his hand.

You try and straighten yourself up, but you can tell he sees straight through your feeble attempts to look composed. He peers past you, spying the bartender’s body on the floor.

“What happened?”

“No clue,” you say.

He takes off his shades and raises one thick eyebrow. In an instant you recognise him: he was something a heart throb a few years ago, until some scandal hit the media about a pretty rent boy.

“Uh huh.” He looks around, then back to you. “Have you seen a guy named Luciano by any chance? He asked me to meet him here - said it was urgent.”

You can feel the blood draining from your face. “Luciano?”

“So you do know him.”

You know your voice will betray you if you dare to speak, so instead you signal for him to follow you. You lead him to the VVIP room and unlock the door. Once inside your nerves flare into overdrive as you begin feeling around for a light switch. Bingo.

The singer rushes in. He’s down on his knees, hands soaked in Luciano’s blood, trying to feel for a pulse. Meanwhile you’re speculating inside your mind as to what this guy’s name is - you could’ve sworn there was a time where it was written everywhere you looked.

“Do you know what happened?”

“No.”

You push the door closed behind you, moving across the room. You kneel down by a sofa, reaching underneath it.

“Wake up! Goddamn it, Lu, can you hear me? It’s Jared. Come on, get up!” The musician’s voice is growing more and more frantic. “Hey, you! What’re you doing over there? We need to get him some help!”

“Funny, you didn’t seem to care at all about the dead man in the closet,” you say.

The singer pauses at this remark, looking up at you - then his eyes go wide.

You stare down at him, the gun you earlier used to shoot Luciano now pointed at him. Despite your hands trembling, and the nagging voice in the back of your head telling you not to pull the trigger, you know you can’t show mercy. You plant two bullets in his chest and watch as his once white shirt becomes drenched in green blood.

As you watch him die you realise that this time you truly have made a mistake.

Current Score
Town
Mafia
14​
4​

Justin aka. The Missing Bartender was finally found.

LaBelleFleur aka. Jellybean the Jaded Musician was lynched.

Role PM said:
Jellybean the Jaded Musician (Townie)
Originally from California, you’ve toured the world several times and have become bored with the glamourised lifestyle of the rich and famous. Towns and faces blend together for you, and if someone were to ask where you’ve been you'd be unable to really remember what you did in each location beyond search for love between the hotel sheets.

You have no special abilities. All you have is your voice and your vote - so make them count.

You have 23 hours to submit any night actions (including mini games). Please clearly title your PMs.

• NA: Wednesday 15th July - 3PM PDT / 5PM CDT / 6PM EDT.
  • UK: Wednesday 15th July - 11PM BST
  • AUS: Thursday 16th July - 8AM AEST

The Night 3 post will come one hour after this time.

Last edited:
Ok now we pick from who voted labelle, or who randomly voted otherwise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cory, can you inspect nick please? Trundle said he had a way to protect you, so yeah.

imo nick + cariad scum team would make sense. if they were both scum, then thats two blues off the list and now it seems much more reasonable.

sorry labelle. forgot about this game coz fallout and then i came back but the thread was locked. oops

still unsure on dylan - i think theres a chance for him to be lying as well. ashtot im unsure of but it seems like half of town wants to lynch him and the other half wont

Curious to see what the whole Justin thing is about. And again, Nick is scum. Please use your heads guys. Just because he says things doesn't mean they are true.

Curious to see what the whole Justin thing is about. And again, Nick is scum. Please use your heads guys. Just because he says things doesn't mean they are true.

That logic holds true for anyone. How am I scum, like honestly, please sum up all th epoints I am scum because I've told you why I'm innocent countless times and you cna give me nothing more than "THere can't be two vigs in such a small game" The first mini mafia had two vigs; one was even a two-shot I believe.

Me being roleblocked lines up to what Cariad has said
My shot lines up with the kills during the Night

You're just so blind to think your brother is scum once again as is the case in every other game you play. I want COry to ****ing inspect me, but all of you will be all "Nah, he's godfather lynch him anyway!" so it's a lose-lose for me. If one of you can shoot, just kill me now tbh. Like if that's your famous power Trundle: redirecting actions, redirect it on me please. :p

That logic holds true for anyone. How am I scum, like honestly, please sum up all th epoints I am scum because I've told you why I'm innocent countless times and you cna give me nothing more than "THere can't be two vigs in such a small game" The first mini mafia had two vigs; one was even a two-shot I believe.

Me being roleblocked lines up to what Cariad has said
My shot lines up with the kills during the Night

You're just so blind to think your brother is scum once again as is the case in every other game you play. I want COry to ****ing inspect me, but all of you will be all "Nah, he's godfather lynch him anyway!" so it's a lose-lose for me. If one of you can shoot, just kill me now tbh. Like if that's your famous power Trundle: redirecting actions, redirect it on me please. :p

w8 wut ur trundles brother how many people on this site are related. is cory ashtons brother or something lol

w8 wut ur trundles brother how many people on this site are related. is cory ashtons brother or something lol

I guess I worded that wrong "Too blind to believe your brother is scum" is what I meant to say. Ashtot and Trundle are brothers. We are not related; please no.

So heres an updated list on RC's

Blues:
Cariad the Town Roleblocker (you didnt give a name so yeah)
Dad aka DJ Mcqueen (Veteran) (i think thats the name)
Karen aka Jackson the Paparatzzi (One-Shot Vig)
Endless aka Daisy the Bartender (Medic)
Trundle the Living Mason/Mayor
Superpenguin aka Shounton (Vig)

Townies:
Runeraider aka Rose the Designated Driver
LaBelleFleur aka Jellybean the Jaded Musician
Chipped-Teacup aka Bunny The Party Girl
Hika aka Vlinder The Dancer
Blu Rose aka Baby King the Former Child Star

Chees4mees aka Leo the Starving Artist
justice aka Some Poster Boy (whats he doing in a club)
Ashtot aka A Townie whos name i forgot

Mafs:
Tom aka Luciano the VVIP (Framer)
pillow bunny aka Rayner the Wallflower (Roleblocker)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I worded that wrong "Too blind to believe your brother is scum" is what I meant to say. Ashtot and Trundle are brothers. We are not related; please no.

Oh, that clears it up. I thought you and trundle were brothers lol well its good to know

You see this is what happens when I get a long day job and I'm not around to guide town away from ridiculous lynches like that. Out of all the uncleared yall choose LaBelle? Also why not Ashtot justice?

And why all this suspicion on Nick still? Cariad pls roleblock Ashtot.

Dangit i listed rune as a townie again oops lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Cory aka DA POLICE (Detective)

Back