• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

I wasn't awake when SP decided XD but I thought everyone knew I was town anyway, it was the general opinion

but the reason you're getting shot in the first place is because no not everybody thought you were town because you haven't contributed enough to the game in general

but at least now you know for the future

Ayy yo guys chill. I don't shoot willy nilly like that lmao. Just like Trndle and Forek have done with posts, I was just seeing her reaction because I wasn't 100% sure she was Town. I evne made a post saying I'm not sure anyone who voted PB was mafia last night and was thus hesitant to shoot. I may or may not have submitted my action yet. :)

IDK why Karen chose chees; he has claimed Leo the something or whatever. But it could just be fake since he never said what it does. IDK why he would've voted PB so early yesterday if they were mafia together, though. I'll hope for the best. :)

Ayy yo guys chill. I don't shoot willy nilly like that lmao. Just like Trndle and Forek have done with posts, I was just seeing her reaction because I wasn't 100% sure she was Town. I evne made a post saying I'm not sure anyone who voted PB was mafia last night and was thus hesitant to shoot. I may or may not have submitted my action yet. :)

IDK why Karen chose chees; he has claimed Leo the something or whatever. But it could just be fake since he never said what it does. IDK why he would've voted PB so early yesterday if they were mafia together, though. I'll hope for the best. :)

you're scum

but the reason you're getting shot in the first place is because no not everybody thought you were town because you haven't contributed enough to the game in general

but at least now you know for the future

That's true! Off school now anyway, so should be able to contribute more

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fair play XD

IMO i want to take a gamble on nick. depending how this night goes, we can lynch him Day 3 if we decide to.

Do you still think Nick is maf fakeclaiming? I'm starting to back away from that suspicion myself based on all the stuff he has said today, but I need to sit down and actually explain why I think they could both be vig, but then there are certain things I don't want to air in the thread as to why I think that is.

btw justice why do you have sus on LaBelle? I'm not seeing it so far.

Yay, it's the weekend, which means I can finally read the last day properly.
I'll post some thoughts in a bit.

Do you still think Nick is maf fakeclaiming? I'm starting to back away from that suspicion myself based on all the stuff he has said today, but I need to sit down and actually explain why I think they could both be vig, but then there are certain things I don't want to air in the thread as to why I think that is.

btw justice why do you have sus on LaBelle? I'm not seeing it so far.

I'm unsure of him. He can prove his role perhaps tonight, if mafia KP is 1 now. I don't think Tina would put 5 mafia players in this game, but since kills are not factional maybe theres some secret gimmick thing in mafia for them to have more kills?? Idk!!

It's a gut feeling, to be honest. Doubt the vigs will listen to me tho, but I do find it annoying Forek immediately posted about how he wanted LaBelle shot when I started saying it...

I'm unsure of him. He can prove his role perhaps tonight, if mafia KP is 1 now. I don't think Tina would put 5 mafia players in this game, but since kills are not factional maybe theres some secret gimmick thing in mafia for them to have more kills?? Idk!!

It's a gut feeling, to be honest. Doubt the vigs will listen to me tho, but I do find it annoying Forek immediately posted about how he wanted LaBelle shot when I started saying it...

Was like wth(heck) when did you say this but i went back and looked and the post was there. well i guess thats what i get for not looking at the past pages lel

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP:eek:h yeah thats why i didnt see it i posted that like 4 hours after must be why

He's been piggybacking everyone this entire game. But I still think he's town so so long as he listens and sheeps a good vote idc lol.

I'm almost scared of one of them (Karen + Superpenguin) being a Suicide Bomber and planning to bomb into the person that the other one wants to shoot, but this game may not even have a Suicide Bomber...

Shouldn't there be atleast one goon tho? Unless there's 5 maf?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna take sum time off from this, probably till night post comes.

t1BUtO9.png

After the death of Rayner, the club had gone into lockdown.

The beat falters before stopping altogether. The lights come up and the swaying bodies first shudder then still. You watch as they begin to scatter, some heading toward the exits and others toward the bar. None of the doors will budge.

At a nearby table, you spy a woman clad only in lingerie and her dark skin sparkling with glitter. She’s trying to talk to a young man with dreadlocks, hunched over a table and staring down into a half-empty glass.

“Everything alright?” you ask as you approach.

When he looks up from his drink you see he’s far younger than you could have imagined. He gives an impish grin and says, “Doing good, bud, how’re ya?”

The woman sneers and backs off. You summon up the best smile you can manage which only seems to aggravate her more. Instead, you sit down at the table and offer the man your hand.

“Thanks mate,” he says, “that damn girl was trying to get me thrown out.”

“Why?”

“That’s not important,” he says.

A scream brings an abrupt end to the conversation. The woman is now lying face down on the floor, green blood weeping out from beneath her body.

“What did you do!?” a voice bellows.

You’ve barely managed to turn around before you realise the young man you were just talking to is pinned to the wall.

“Nothing, I didn’t do any—”

“Don’t lie to me - we saw you talking to her,” a woman comments. She comes up beside them, her arms crossed over her chest and a smug look on her face. “Did you also kill the others?”

“I didn’t kill anyway, I—”

The lights flicker and buzz, before the room falls black. By the time the back-up generator has kicked in whoever had the boy pinned to the wall is gone. His body, and the woman who stood beside him, are now lying dead on the floor.

You spin around on the spot, scanning every inch of the club in attempt to find the culprit, but they're gone.

Current Score
Town
Mafia
14​
4​

Hika aka. Vlinder the Dancer was killed.

Role PM said:
Vlinder the Dancer (Townie)
If anyone in this place knows how to work a pole, it’s you. As kind as you are graceful, you’re popular for being one of the most down to earth people in this club - but you don’t need to fake it for the camera like they do. You can take pride in the fact that you’re one of the few real people in this place, even if you are also the one wearing the least clothing.

You have no special abilities. All you have is your voice and your vote - so make them count.

Chipped-Teacup aka. Bunny the Party Girl was killed.

Role PM said:
Bunny the Party Girl (Townie)
No one is quite sure where you came from, but everyone knows your name. You’re a socialite who is known as being famous for… simply being famous. Yikes. Even worse, there are some rumours going around about you and they aren’t pretty. Try to keep your wits about you as you traverse the club if you want to restore your dignity - the paparazzi are lurking tonight.

You have no special abilities. All you have is your voice and your vote - so make them count.

Blu Rose aka. Baby King the Former Child Star was killed.

Role PM said:
Baby King the Former Child Star (Townie)
You might have a name, but sure as hell no one knows it - you were always ‘the kid’, ‘kiddo’, ‘junior’, ‘tyke’ - no one ever really took the time to get to know you. A child star, you were constantly surrounded by adults. You never really engaged with children your own age which led to you growing up a little too fast. Your career met an early death after a dramatic makeover and news of your substance abuse hit the media, and now at age seventeen you spend your night sneaking into bars and drinking yourself toward an early grave.

You have 34 hours to submit any day actions and vote a candidate for the lynch. If you feel like you need additional time (due to me posting this late) this can be arranged.

• NA: Monday 13th July - 3PM PDT / 5PM CDT / 6PM EDT.
  • UK: Monday 13th July - 11PM BST
  • AUS: Tuesday 14th July - 8AM AEST
If you know you cannot be available at this time then make sure to vote the night before! Not voting is not an option. Yes, you may vote no lynch. The result will come one hour after voting closes.

Last edited:
Back