• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

I wouldn't expect a mafia doc in a mini. Maybe a main. I don't think we've seen one on tbt since XCOM, if I'm remembering correctly.

i had a maf doc in my game and it had like 19 players so >:|

- - - Post Merge - - -

Replacements are made up to Day 2 Im pretty sure. shes getting lynched anyway

I'm not decided on pillow though, which is why I wanna know if they're being replaced or not. Although I'd like to know why they dropped out.

I'm not really sure what to think at this point. I still think some of Karen's posts seem suspicious, while some seem really good. I'm keeping my vote on her, although you guys obviously don't have to follow. I'm comfortable with a pillow bunny lynch too.

idk wht to vote and im not feeling great so just a no lynch from me to avoid modkill (whoops)

I don't want to be harsh or seemingly rude but just remember people that she could just be lying about this to try to remain neutral as long as possible. (If you actually really aren't feeling well you can just ignore this post obviously, it's just a reminder).

So if we don't lynch you (which im going towards ritht now tbh) and we lynch SP and he doesn't flip red can we really believe you? I would rather lynch pb right now because they said they will post but i havent seen them post yet. So if theres 2 roleblockers then you and SP can just get roleblocked n killed since theres no medic anymore. I would really go towards lynching pillow buny since SP and Karen already RC'ed and they're fighting. If we were all town then why are we fightning? Just kill the roots and do another correct lynch.

I don't want to be harsh or seemingly rude but just remember people that she could just be lying about this to try to remain neutral as long as possible. (If you actually really aren't feeling well you can just ignore this post obviously, it's just a reminder).

LOL thats sounds so nasty bro

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg why is my quote showing up everytime i post its annoying me

These are honestly my thoughts. I'm suspicious of people who try to remain as neutral as they can and avoid actually putting pressure on anyone.

If anything, I believe Karen's vig claim over Nick's. Still unsure about the two of them tho, and we have about ~32 minutes left before day ends.

These are honestly my thoughts. I'm suspicious of people who try to remain as neutral as they can and avoid actually putting pressure on anyone.

If anything, I believe Karen's vig claim over Nick's. Still unsure about the two of them tho, and we have about ~32 minutes left before day ends.

If it counts for anything, I very much believe you are town

I'd rather this CC thing be resolved but it's too late now. I've been on the fence about pillow this whole game and I guess we can afford a mislynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless there's actually five maf, but I doubt it.

I'm gonna vote pillow bunny...
More math that I think Cory might have done:

Note that the below is only really thinking about if we have 3 Mafia left.

Mislynch today, 14 players left.
Two kills on Night 2, 12 players left.
Mislynch Day 3, 11 players left.
Two kills Night 3, 9 players left.
Mislynch Day 4, 8 players left.
Probable Loss on Night 5 or Day 6.

So, yeah, we got a while.

Or we can have SP and Karen shoot tonight.
4 kills Night 2, 11 players left.
Mislynch Day 3, 10 players left.
2 kills Night 3 +maybe a Suicide Bomber, 6-8 players left depending on actions.
Probable loss on Day or Night 4.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wHOA LOOK AT THE TIME

8bBpMRz.png

<Fluff story will come later. No time right now, sorry.>

Current Score
Town
Mafia
10​
4​

pillow bunny aka. Rayner the Wallflower was lynched.

Role PM said:
Rayner the Wallflower (Mafia Roleblocker)
One look at you and people would think you don?t belong here. You look like an office worker, with a somewhat stylish haircut and donning a bland, grey blazer. A wallflower, you watch from a leather chair on the edge of the dance floor, with a glass of tonic water in hand instead of alcohol. You need to stay coherent - ?never get high on your own supply?, that?s what the pros always touted when they roped you into this business. You avoid both the drinks on the bar and the drugs in your messenger bag, kindly referred to as your man-purse by your partner in crime: [Omitted].

Once per night you can spike another player?s drink. You cannot block the same player two nights in a row. If you and another player happen to block each other then both of your actions will be cancelled out.

You have 23 hours to submit any night actions (including mini games). Please clearly title your PMs.

• NA: Saturday 11th July - 3PM PDT / 5PM CDT / 6PM EDT.
  • UK: Saturdyt 11th July - 11PM BST
  • AUS: Sunday 12th July - 8AM AEST
If you know you cannot be available at this time then make sure to vote the night before! Not voting is not an option. Yes, you may vote no lynch. The result will come one hour after voting closes.

The Day 3 post will come one hour after this time.

Haha nice mafia is failing. Hope if a town roleblocker blocked me they feel bad for doing so. Pillow would've been dead a lot earlier. :p

you know this is probably the best non pm mafia game ive ever seen for town. actually this is going better than most awful pm games go on this site. wow

Back