• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

actually idk about nick still but karen idk u just seem so different from your town games...

Bussing= Lynching or making a bunch of cases when your red to prove you are town. (Sitting down at store typing this)

oh, thank you for telling us you are sitting down at a store typing this. it makes me a lot more confident in your post.

btw in case I die, make sure to keep track with everything that has been said in the game (especially with newer players) and lynch justice lol (maybe kidding maybe not).

what the heck is bussing
It's when a mafia teammate throws their other mafia teammate under the bus in order to gain trust from town.

btw in case I die, make sure to keep track with everything that has been said in the game (especially with newer players) and lynch justice lol (maybe kidding maybe not).

if i die lynch dylan bc YOU ALWAYS FUCJIG KILL ME NIGHT ONE AND THE LAS 3 GAMES IVE PLAYED IVE DIED NIGHT 1! SO SCREW YOU

Endless, personally I don't wanna discount a bus against Tom from within his team just because he was a good role, you could be overestimating people's mafia logic. And yeah vig is gonna do that anyways lol, even if you say that to throw people off. Or maybe I'm just a terrible vig and think everyone else should be.

Anyways, onto some thoughts on one person in particular: Karen.

Karen, what I'd like to know is why you still suspect Forek with the reasoning of 'Forek is Forek' - why are you ignoring the substantial amount of evidence through his behavior and his claim that he's not bad town? Furthermore, why Cariad? She's done nothing but give decent reads from her own point of view and seems really unsure of herself despite her own reads and interactions with other people, and that's a towntell I don't think she'd think to make if she was maf. I've been maf with you and I know you're very careful about things in the thread, so I'm not going to scumread just just based off this, but why go after these two in particular? Your reads on SP and Cory have decent logic behind them but your pointing fingers of suspicion at Forek and Cariad throw me off.

Uh did you read my post? Forek is the least suspicious out of the four names I put out there. His miller claim still bugs me. I mean there's the possibility there's no miller in the game at all and he's mafia and going to slip by the entire game under a miller facade. Everyone's buying the newbie excuse but that by all means does not mean that he shouldn't be under close watch.
Oh, I didn't see Cariad post anything substantial. My impression was that she just hopped on the bandwagon without saying much but I guess I'll go back and reread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually idk about nick still but karen idk u just seem so different from your town games...

if you mean I got lazier then yes you are correct

You listed them in order of most to least sus and Forek was second Karen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless you meant the paragraph list and not the list list.

Isn't Tina gonna close the thread in a minute though?

Trundle, Dad, Ashtot, Cariad, Forek, Cory, justice, pillow bunny

However, none of the names that are left seem extremely scummy to me (for now). Out of these four names I'll order them from most suspicious to least: Cariad, pillow bunny, Cory, Forek.

Heyheyhey

JC0dSyC.png

Your hands are quivering as you emerge from the VVIP room. Under the neon lights you attempt to scan your clothes for any sign of Luciano’s blood before closing in on the bar. Carmen sits with two other women, plus the bartender.

“Are you okay?” Carmen asks as you approach.

You nod, but you know they’re not convinced.

“Shot of tequila,” you say. The bartender looks you up and down, as if trying to determine whether or not you’re drunk. You cast your gaze to the right and all three women are looking at you. “Make it a round - and one for yourself.”

The women applaud and hastily down what is left of their drinks. The bartender chuckles, placing the new round of glasses down on the bar.

Carmen raises her glass in a toast. “To new friends!”

The clink of the glasses makes you shudder. Your glass drops out of your hand, shattering on impact. Several of them stop, glasses poised partway to their lips, to stare at you.

The two who finished their drinks collapse almost instantaneously, writhing on the floor and frothing blue and green at the mouth.

Current Score
Town
Mafia
9​
4​

Endless aka. Daisy the Bartender shouldn't have been drinking on the job.

Role PM said:
Daisy the Bartender (Doctor)
You’ve been working in this industry over a decade and you’re not exactly the most popular person in this club. You’ve a reputation for being cheap: watering down drinks and over-charging customers. Rumour has it you’re just bitter about your own performance career failing to make it off the ground, but no one realises that you will be the one protecting them when the mafia strike.

Once per night, you can trick a guest by watering down their drinks - thus keeping them clear-headed and protecting them from mafia attacks.

Runeraider aka. Rose the Designated Driver should've realised that even one shot is one too many.

Role PM said:
Rose the Designated Driver (Bodyguard/Mason)
No stranger to the runway, you had no problem making your way past the bouncer - and you didn’t even have to give him your phone number! The fact you’re here with a friend you did an underwear shoot with last month also didn’t hurt your chances of getting in. However, they won’t be making much money from you tonight: you’re here to keep your friend, [Omitted], safe from harm as rumour has it someone is looking for her.

If someone tries to kill [Omitted] at night, you will sacrifice your life in her place. However, if she dies from another source (a lynch) then the kill will still go through on [Omitted] instead of you. As this is a passive ability you cannot be role blocked.

You and [Omitted] are the Mason team. You have your own chat in which you can discuss the game: [omitted]. Do not talk about the game outside of this chat: I need to be able to monitor it.

You have 47 hours to submit any day actions and vote a candidate to lynch. Please clearly title your PMs.

Day 2 ends:

• NA: Friday 10th July - 3PM PDT / 5PM CDT / 6PM EDT.
  • UK: Friday 10th July - 11PM BST
  • AUS: Saturday 11th July - 8AM AEST
The Night 2 post will come one hour after this time.

Last edited:
Well, atleast we have hints to who shot Endless/Runeraider.

Who did Endless pursue while almost lynching them? Thats right, it was pillow bunny.

i bet maf killed whoever runeraider is guarding or there is some vig action and endless successfully protected someone

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, atleast we have hints to who shot Endless/Runeraider.

Who did Endless pursue while almost lynching them? Thats right, it was pillow bunny.

doesnt mean their scum
maf could have done that so she seems sus

Back