• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

isnt day over
well id rather have tom lynched over forek so sorry tommy :/

Voting doesn't close for another hour and a half. Night post won't be for another hour after that. The thread will be locked in this hour.

@Endless I got accused of being mafia for doing that stuff last game. (I'm pretty sure it was you who accused me, but some town people agreed with you). and I never said that all the stuff I did last game should objectively be perceived as 100% town, since I was just doing random **** and didn't know how to get townread

Justice, I, and until very recently Ashtot are/were all on pillow. The vote was actually 1 vote away from majority - which is closer than the chees wagon has ever got.[/b[

And to my incredible chagrin, Toms play this game is very different tonally and activity-wise than it was last game. That being said, I don't think his play this game is incredibly objectively scummy and I'm going to hold off and maintain my steady sail towards bunny isle - I suggest a few join me. Given how much I've posted on bunny, the wagon not having dominated yet is.. curious, to say the least.

Oh yeah my Town->Mafia list currently goes:
Bunny------>(Forek?)-->(Tom?)--->Karen/Hika/chees-->nulls>----->Ashtot----->Justice
It's really rough but I'm not gathering my thoughts enough to fix it. (?) names could easily fluctuate to the other side of the nulls list than I've put them on. Really uncertain on those names, for explainable reasons.

All I'm going to say is that if Tom does flip town then we're going to be pretty far behind. I really think you should hold off on him until he's had more chance to alignment tell.

I'm off to bed: If you're undecided between the numerous decisions then I suggest going along with mine (pillow bunny) since

a) I started the Forek wagon and I've decided it's bad news myself, so I'm not writing that off because it's a counter wagon, I'm writing it off because I was there, I provided the logic and now I'm saying that the logic has plenty against it to not be worth committing to

b) The Tom wagon is bad since Tom is hard enough to read that several of the people presently lynching him were attempting the same thing last game when Tom was town and whereas this game the push seems way more reasonable and has way more behind it I still think that holding off there for a day can only benefit the viability of the lynch or lack thereof. There's no reason we can't pursue that later when he's alignment told more and pursue a player who's alignment is much more apparent in their earlier posts today

c) chees is being pursued for lack of commitment and general bad logic which is fine, but weak logic. Both of those aspects easily come from a new town player, even if they're more likely to come from a mafia member - the difference isn't that much which makes voting chees a 'gamble'. I really don't think it's worth gambling away our day 1 lynch when if we're wrong this is easily the worst one to be wrong on. We'd gain nothing tomorrow and

d) Bunny actively contradicted themselves three times over the course of the posts I posted on why they were mafia. Three times. Let that sink in a little bit. Once is chance, twice is suspicious, three times is egregious. If you don't believe me just hunt down the only post in the thread where I bothered to bold something. (Funnily enough, the bolded part is the part you're looking for.)

As much as I believe bunny is scum after they contradicted themselfs alot, i wanna ask something, how was that one away from majority? That vote had three, and my wagon had 6 at the time. I will be voting for bunny after(?) they make more of a contradiction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: forgot brackets for bold my bad.

Trying to read through this thread beginning to end is impossible, I'm fairly sure. I made it to Page 33 before I gave up and I'll continue later...

One thing that I thought was interesting is that Forek didn't know that the role "Vigilante" existed, but then knew that the ability to kill of Mafia is tallied in KP, and even that it stood for Killing Power--when KP or Killing Power weren't mentioned at all during the posts of this game (I think).
Yes, I know, I'm contributing a lot here.
*let's back droop again and doesn't care about spelling anymore*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please note that I haven't read why everyone's voting Tom as of yet.

Trying to read through this thread beginning to end is impossible, I'm fairly sure. I made it to Page 33 before I gave up and I'll continue later...

One thing that I thought was interesting is that Forek didn't know that the role "Vigilante" existed, but then knew that the ability to kill of Mafia is tallied in KP, and even that it stood for Killing Power--when KP or Killing Power weren't mentioned at all during the posts of this game (I think).
Yes, I know, I'm contributing a lot here.
*let's back droop again and doesn't care about spelling anymore*

What? I read the past mafias and i know what a vigilante is. Where did i say that I didn't know it existed?

What? I read the past mafias and i know what a vigilante is. Where did i say that I didn't know it existed?

Specifically, you said that Mafia were the only killing force available.
Or something like that.
Because you've read past Mafias, though, I guess that kind of kills all that I've said.
So... yeah.

Specifically, you said that Mafia were the only killing force available.
Or something like that.
Because you've read past Mafias, though, I guess that kind of kills all that I've said.
So... yeah.

I've read all mafias from 1-6, then i took a break but i never signed up as of late. I pretty much know all the roles like Jack of all trades, Vig, x-shot Vig, (can go anywhere from 1-3 i believe) and a bunch of others.

Um8BjU2.png

It has been an hour since Drew and the bartender disappeared. Despite keeping an eye peeled you’ve yet to see either of them return. Someone else has taken running over the bar, but when you tried to speak to them they seemed disgruntled, muttering a curse under their breath about someone called Markus.

Fingers tap roughly against your shoulder. At once you tense - they’re too large to be Carmen’s. You look over your shoulder to peek into a pair of soft brown eyes on a heavily tanned face.

“I’ve not seen you around before,” the man says, “what’s your name?”

Is this the end? You steal a glance toward the fire escape, just in case, before giving him your name.

“I’m Luciano,” the man replies. He’s short, surely no taller than 5ft 3, but his voice melts on your ears like honey. His Gaultier suit at once captures your eye. He signals something to the bartender then looks back to you. “Why don’t you come join me for a drink in the VVIP lounge?”

“I’m waiting for a friend.”

“Please, I insist.” The bartender hands Luciano a bottle of wine. He doesn’t hand over any cash, just flashes them a smile and then looks to you. “Come.”

It briefly crosses your mind that you should stick around for Carmen to get back from the restroom; be a good friend. But Luciano’s nodding toward a little door off to the side of the dance floor, somehow positioned in a way that the flashing neon lights fail to reach it. If you didn’t know what you were looking for it would be so easy to miss.

This is meant to be your night, isn’t it?

Betraying Carmen, you blindly follow him through that door.

A fibre optic lamp sits in the centre of a dark room, casting a rainbow of colour over the surroundings. A white room is sparsely decorated with black leather furnishings and zebra print canvases hang on three out of four walls. There are no other patrons in the lounge.

“Close the door,” Luciano says.

You’ve barely locked it before Luciano is pulling you across the floor, pushing you down on the sofa and straddling your lap. Every essence of class is gone in an instant as he squeezes his fist tight around your tie and pulls, hard. You splutter for air.

His forehead is pressed against yours, his once kind eyes turned dark in the shadows of the room. The multicoloured lights flicker behind his silhouette.

“You’re not meant to be here,” Luciano says, “you’re not on the list.”

“You just dragged me in here.”

“No, the club. There was a list. How the hell did you get in?”

“Some girl,” you say, “uh, Carmen.”

“Carmen?”

You nod to confirm, then a moment later he’s leaning back and pulling his phone from his pocket. He presses it to his ear and mutters something incomprehensible - you assume it’s Italian. You let your head loll back against the sofa. When’s he going to get off of you?

“You want me to kill him?”

You shudder at those words. They were most definitely English. You glance around, and then it catches your eye: the way the lights reflect off something peeking out of Luciano’s belt. Your eyes flicker to his face and he meets yours.

You pluck the phone from his hand, hang up the call and toss it aside.

“Hey, what’re yo-“

It takes moments to manoeuvre yourself, getting up off the sofa and pinning his wrists to the floor. A flash of fear passes over his face, but there’s something else - something more there. You don’t have the time to think it over. You distract him fast with a kiss as your hand drops to his belt, seeking something.

By the time he’s realised what you’re doing it’s too late. His hands scramble to stop you, but it takes you only moments to unhook the gun, bring it to his chest, and pull the trigger. Blood wells from the wound and you’re bouncing to your feet as if an electric current just passed through your body.

The gun drops from your hand, sliding across the floor and out of sight. You don’t catch sight where it went.

“Oh ****.”

Luciano is bleeding out, staining the once white carpet red.

Your head pounds and your vision hazes. You didn’t just- you couldn’t have killed a man. Could you?

You flee the room, stealing the key from the lock and sealing it from the other side. If no one knows, it’ll be okay, right? You can’t let one little accident ruin what is destined to be the greatest night of your life.

Current Score
Town
Mafia
3​
4​

Tom aka. Luciano the VVIP should have been more subtle.

Role PM said:
Luciano the VVIP (Framer)
You’ve gone through hell and back to get to where you are today. People think you’re an angel, not knowing that you’re anything but. You’ve been assigned a seat in the VVIP section of an already exclusive VIP club. You’ve your eye on the dance floor and you’ve spied your target.

Once per night you can pick a guest to join you in the backroom. If they get caught knocking boots with you then they’ll return red-aligned to an inspection. Meanwhile, opting to have a drink with one of your teammates will have them return town-aligned to inspections.

You have 23 hours to submit any night actions (including mini games). Please clearly title your PMs.

Night 1 ends:

• NA: Wednesday 8th July - 3PM PDT / 5PM CDT / 6PM EDT.
  • UK: Wednesday 8th July - 11PM BST
  • AUS: Thursday 9th July - 8AM AEST
The Day 2 post will come one hour after this time.

Last edited:
Andddddd Tom is dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was a good lynch guys, keep it up and we'll win!

...I finally got Tom right for once.

Still confused about the mini-game and the current score, why does maf already have more points by night one?

...I finally got Tom right for once.

Still confused about the mini-game and the current score, why does maf already have more points by night one?

Maybe they got more stuff right? I'm kinda confused myself.

I'm guessing prs have win conditions or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That or Tina's in the process of explaining it.

**** y'all, Tom why don't you post more on day one so I post. Tom you post too much, so I slow up. Let Lynch Tom while he's working, it'll be fun and easy smh

Back