Giveaway post ur puffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Feedback
100% (157) +
hello friends,

if u post a pic of ur jigglypuff amiibo i will send u 10 tbt bells and my favorite jigglypuff amiibo will receive 100 tbt bells!!

giveaway ends june first or whenever i remember after june 1st!!!

BONUS if u managed to get a pic of the large vats of jigglypuff at ur local store i will give u 10 tbt bells too!!!!!

rules:
- pls put ur figner or sth in the photo so i know ur not cheating and taking one off google!!
- if u use fake photo that isnt ur jigglypuff or a large vat of jigglypuff u will get in BIG TROUBLE!!!
- if u use fake jigglypuff (kirby) u will also get in BIG TROUBLE!!!!

Here's me with Jigglypuff! image.jpg

Hey ... I just wanted to post some kind of Puff ... I no have this "jigglypuff"
Will I get in BIG TROUBLE for this?
v8gbjm.png

you are in the biggest trouble you have ever been in u better watch ur back

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/901/513/617.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/096/2/1/Kirby_x_Jigglypuff___wallpaper_by_K_6.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

#rebel

you are in the biggest trouble you have ever been in u better watch ur back

*picture of jigglypuff amiibo that I definitely have, its just sitting in my room next to my other amiibos aka its friends aka my friends jk i dont have any friends*

*picture of jigglypuff amiibo that I definitely have, its just sitting in my room next to my other amiibos aka its friends aka my friends jk i dont have any friends*

if u bought a jigglypuff amiibo u would have an army of friends flock to ur side i swear on me mom

Back