• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

E3 Bingo!

Cress

Bells
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
So I found on he internet that someone made an "E3 bingo" where they predicted what would be shown off at E3 and made a bingo card out of it. I thought it'd be fun to do that here so... yeah. I already made one.
Zi0Dzab.png
I used this website to make my card. No reordering spots and no free spaces, the first card that loads up is yours.

Last edited:
My board would be entirely AC Wii U information. Because any mention of it would be hitting a dodeca-bingo in my eyes.

I'm really hoping for a Animal Crossing Wii U announcement but I don't think we'll get that for a couple years :(
I'm really hoping there's a Super Mario Sunshine HD remake on Wii U but I highly doubt it!

I wish I could count on Pokemon, but eh....
I don't know. Just doesn't seem like they're up to anything major. I can' t imagine a sequel to X and Y. Super Mystery Dungeon is supposed to be released in what? Winter, I think? Maybe it's too soon to tell what and if they release another main series game this year.

Last edited:
mario kart8 250cc dlc hahaha ok sorry
i honestly dont know what to expect from e3 .. since i dont expect much but i guess we'll see soon ^^

Last edited:
I sure hope you're right about that Super Mario Galaxy 3 spot. :D

Same. :)

But why did you put the Lucas trailer on there if the trailer was already shown? Unless you meant a release date for him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You being Luigi, not BlogDog

Haha this is great! I'm totally going to try it out when E3 starts. There's gotta be one around for Microsoft and Sony too. ;D

Haha this is great! I'm totally going to try it out when E3 starts. There's gotta be one around for Microsoft and Sony too. ;D

I really don't pay attention to them anymore, so that's why I didn't make one for them.

I love how it's still a week away from E3 and I already have 2 boxes checked. XD

I love how it's still a week away from E3 and I already have 2 boxes checked. XD

i'd say 3, and technically 4

you have splatoon updates, new "warriors" title, and amiibo restocks

and then 4 because theyve said on zelda U at E3 but they might decide otherwise

How do you save the card?

You can't, just screenshot it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd say 3, and technically 4

you have splatoon updates, new "warriors" title, and amiibo restocks

and then 4 because theyve said on zelda U at E3 but they might decide otherwise

I counted new Warriors game and Bravely Second news, there aren't any amiibo restocks and there's Splatoon updates every other day pretty much.

Back