• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Fish and Bugs!

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
I'd have to say that my favourite bug is the Scarab Beetle. I like it because I love its shimmering golden body and I think egyptian things are cool.

The fish I like is the napoleonfish. It's blue and has a cute face

^_^

I love the ladybugs and those orchid bugs too! And every since the original AC, I have loved Red Snappers?? No idea why:)

I like the golden stag. I like how it also has a shimmering golden body. Not really, but I do like that it is worth 12,000 bells ;)

The dorado is my favorite fish for similar reasons.

Last edited:
I'm really fond of the barred knifejaw, goldfish, and popeyed goldfish. They're aesthetically appealing, and make great gifts for my villagers - they're just rare enough to achieve maximum happiness.

My favorite insects are the birdwing butterfly and raja brooke butterfly, for similar reasons to the above.

There are so many beautiful insects and fish, though, that it's really hard to choose.

My favorite fish would have to be the Sea Butterfly, I think it's just so gorgeous.
And my favorite bug would be the Walking Leaf. :blush:

I love the turtle and frog, mostly because when you hold them they squirm, so cute!!!! But for beauty, I love the birdwing butterfly and the surgeonfish. I love their colors. But I think for my houses the best ones to display are crickets and goldfish because their cage/bowl looks unique.

Ladybug is one of my favorites, as well as the rainbow trout :) idk why, just look nice overall.

I like the goldfish, popeyed goldfish, turtle, and frog. As for bugs I like the fireflies.

I love the cherry salmon and napoleon fish. :) Bugs in general creep me out but the golden stags are quite beautiful.

I like the golden stag. I like how it also has a shimmering golden body. Not really, but I do like that it is worth 12,000 bells ;)

Dangit! You said it before I could! x'D

I really like the whale shark, tbh (and not just because of its handsome price ;3). I think it's a hilarious image imagining an average person holding an actual-sized whale shark. X'DDD

The Whale Shark looks like is smiling doesn't it? Such a cute face! I think its adorable when fish have those kind of faces <3

my favorite fish are football fish, sea butterflies and whale sharks, and my favorite bugs are the evening cicada and the oak silk moth ^^
football fish and sea butterflies because they're glowy fish, whale sharks because they look really happy to me for some reason, evening cicadas because they make the most beautiful noise of all the bugs, and oak silk moth because of their big, pretty wings

Favorite winter fish is the sea butterfly. It doesn't take up a lot a space in the house.
Favorite summer fish is the Arowana. It look nice in my minimalist room.

I like the Ladybug but wish it was in a small box. Lantern Fly are beautiful when you hold them.

The goldfish, because they get a nice bowl and look good for a cute little pet.
I also love butterflies, probably monarchs are my favourite! :p
That being said I also love the butterfly fish. ;)

I love all the sharks and rays because those are my actual favorite sea creatures. x0P as for bugs, I'd have to go with the emperor butterfly.

Back