Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Challenge 2k15: One Sketch a Day
DAY 27

Goal: 27/365

Hello~

Nothing much here, but i'm committing myself to a challenge of 1 sketch a day for one whole year ^.^ The reason why I'm doing this, I really dont know XD I guess I just need to find something to do since summer vacation already started for me. When summer vaca ends, that's when it gets hectic.

That said, I'll be posting one sketch here every day. It may be coloured, may be digital, may be traditional, whatever. No skipping days, no editing posts with sketches~
I've been trying to draw realistic/portraits so I'll try focusing on that... probs not gonna work tho lol.

Not sure if NSFW/gore is allowed here.... idk. I'll put a spoiler, if anything lol.

I'm not taking commissions/requests if anyone is wondering. This is only for my own leisure.
In other words, this thread is just a gallery :)

Feel free to chat/discuss/browse/*critique in my thread, I won't mind c:

*when I say critique, I mean I'll only allow structured criticism, thank you.

27.%20apple%20collectible_zpsxcazuur3.jpg

Please read the last post~​

Last edited:
5Uk1mak_zps07jqnk78.jpeg
2.%20basically..._zpstiugzc6z.jpg
3.%20idek_zpsyjeiso2m.jpg
4.%20zzz_zpsyzmfefyi.jpg
5.%20monster_zpsedyuuyf1.jpg
6.%20owly_zpsoddyxelh.jpg
7.%20jigsaw_zps7ndkztv5.jpg
8.%20jigglypuff_zpsbwhvxilu.jpg
9.%20trying%20animals_zpsmtmdjtjc.jpg
10.%20tiger_zpspj6bi9xc.jpg
11.%20red%20panda_zpsmswnbaqn.jpg
12.%20angry%20panda_zpsg8tohvqs.jpg
13.%20fantasy%20life_zps3h9uluzk.jpg
14.%20beemo_zpstyknmswr.jpg
15.%20link_zpsmkhxaqre.jpg
W3GDThS.jpg
16.%20kaneki%20ken_zpsxmj9xinf.jpg
18.%20misty_zpsjghgszmt.jpg
19.%20gas%20mask_zpsaz8z22pw.jpg
11164834_917213451675257_3623510745831488181_n_zps7v33snvv.jpg
21.%20bloody%20skull_zpsgvtfvsny.jpg
22.%20what%20now_zpsrs47l40b.jpg
23.%20cookie%20monster_zps0arft8tr.jpg
24.winnie%20the%20pooh_zpsvuz7okpw.jpg
25.%20when%20in%20doubt...%20add%20tentacles_zpsmysn4btf.jpg
26.%20rose_zpsljoqf7iv.jpg
27.%20apple%20collectible_zpsxcazuur3.jpg

Last edited:
ALRIGHT ya'll can post now if you want :)

1st sketch: me in a panda suit because i am tired

5Uk1mak_zps07jqnk78.jpeg

I swear these sketches will be better tmm

Lets not forget, Ragdoll is as cute as the art she slaps onto our screens :^]

Last edited:
throw me in a drink and call me a lemon, INTEGRA I DID NOT KNOW U COULD ART

I mean *ragdolllemonworshipper505

!!!! It's literally how I feel every day tbh XD

I slept so late last night rip

Really? XD Damn. D: Last few weeks, I've been sleeping TERRIBLY. I go to bed late, like between midnight and 2AM, and wake up at like 7AM and no, it's not my alarm waking me up. XD (I do have one, BUT, I tend to wake up before it goes off)

It's gotten better the last few days since I've been going to bed before 1AM, but I did have a few days where I'd go to bed then wake up randomly during the night.

Lets not forget, Ragdoll is as cute as the art she slaps onto our screens :^]

omg no hyogo stop ur making me blush ;@;;;;
throw me in a drink and call me a lemon, INTEGRA I DID NOT KNOW U COULD ART

I mean *ragdolllemonworshipper505

LEMON WORSHIPPER OMFG XD
im not merely a worshipper, im also an enthusiast huehue
dont be surprised if i end up sketching a lemon squeezing lemon juice into your poor scarred soul (and eyes)

Really? XD Damn. D: Last few weeks, I've been sleeping TERRIBLY. I go to bed late, like between midnight and 2AM, and wake up at like 7AM and no, it's not my alarm waking me up. XD (I do have one, BUT, I tend to wake up before it goes off)

It's gotten better the last few days since I've been going to bed before 1AM, but I did have a few days where I'd go to bed then wake up randomly during the night.

yeah, these past few weeks ive been having extreme sleeping schedules because of college and some other crap
like sometimes i go to sleep at 5am, sometimes 2am depending on my stress level and mood.. trying to get back on regular schedule though!! so difficult rip
but omg i get that so much like i sleep at a certain time and i almost always wake up after a few hours or so ;-;
glad to know you are going to bed on time~ keep that up! it helps w/ better brain functionality and ik tht from experience omg

what i do on my freetime besides study and draw tbh

2.%20basically..._zpstiugzc6z.jpg

spent more than half the day doing this oh my god

o **** that's goddamn amazing dude, I'm so glad we're e-engaged tbh

she looks fab ~~~~ though one thing to watch is the position of her left leg; the hip attachment should be a little higher on the same line as her right leg; given the position of her right leg, the angle at which the left leg bends is too "to the right"; the left leg would look more natural if the knee is behind her right leg instead of being in front of it; if you want the left leg to bend the way it is, the right leg would look more vertical; another minor thing is that her right arm can be a tad longer

Dead because the realism is real. Really nice piece! I love every little detail and how natural it all looks put together~

Back