• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are You Going to Any Concerts This Summer?

MissLily123

Oh, the Nostalgia.
Apple 🍎
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Light Blue Balloon
White Rose
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Special Snowflake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Happy Home Designer Token
Blue Mote of Flame
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
I am going to see Fall Out Boy this summer, and was wondering if any of you had a concert you are going to :3

Hell yeah! ^.^

I'm seeing my favourite canadian band, Marianas Trench for the 4th time this summer! I'm so stoked because I managed to get Platinum VIP (which is like the highest form of vip you can get) and so I'm meeting them again for the 4th time. :3

Gah, i'm so stoked! 47 more days :3

Hell yeah! ^.^

I'm seeing my favourite canadian band, Marianas Trench for the 4th time this summer! I'm so stoked because I managed to get Platinum VIP (which is like the highest form of vip you can get) and so I'm meeting them again for the 4th time. :3

Gah, i'm so stoked! 47 more days :3

Ooh!! I have heard of them! They are pretty good! Heck, I would be excited too!

My mom and I were talking about going to see Taylor Swift, but I'm not sure if we will or not. I'd also like to go see Marina and the Diamonds or Florence + the Machine, so any of the three would be awesome by me. :)

Have fun at the FOB concert! I've only just started listening to some of their newer stuff, and I definitely prefer American Beauty/ American Psycho over Save Rock and Roll.

My mom and I were talking about going to see Taylor Swift, but I'm not sure if we will or not. I'd also like to go see Marina and the Diamonds or Florence + the Machine, so any of the three would be awesome by me. :)

Have fun at the FOB concert! I've only just started listening to some of their newer stuff, and I definitely prefer American Beauty/ American Psycho over Save Rock and Roll.

Why thank you I will ^.^ and Yes I do agree with you there. The only song I really love from Save Rock and Roll is Alone together.

I want to see Passion Pit so badly but they're coming here in just a few days so I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to, but I'm gonna try. I also wanna go see Copeland, Cage the Elephant, and Florence + the Machine if possible.

Why thank you I will ^.^ and Yes I do agree with you there. The only song I really love from Save Rock and Roll is Alone together.

I love fob, and their whole Save Rock and Roll album! Imma go see if theyre playing where im at now actually!

I want to see Passion Pit so badly but they're coming here in just a few days so I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to, but I'm gonna try. I also wanna go see Copeland, Cage the Elephant, and Florence + the Machine if possible.

Omg, Passion Pit would be so cool! I hope you get to go.

No. I prefer not listening to music that I like being distorted by a bunch of sweaty screaming people.

Same here, I'd rather listen to music with my ear buds in my air conditioned room. I've been to concerts before and hated it. I know you get to see the actual artists there, but honestly I could care less.

Yes, my band is opening for a band with 600,000 likes on facebook in August.

Jackson Browne, AC/DC fo' sho'

Then maybe a few in the amusement park here, they had a nice line-up yo

Yes, I'm going to a few festivals!
I really hope Julian Cope has a concert soon. I missed it due to illness last time ;w;

Totes gonna go see Alice Cooper. Couldn't go when he was here 4 years ago at that place so f yeah

Back