Aozz202x

Villager-Boy!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5070-3616-4044
ok i wanted say something about the dreams that im having,
a few months ago i have dreams about an HD Animal Crossing with a Trailer, then in the dream that i had yesterday was an animal crossing hd game with tom nook wearing clothes (i remember of the player choosing clothes for him in my dream my dreaming are hunting me and telling me that there is an animal crossing game? or what ;):)

image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

My dreams.. Never having nightmares
CAUSE IM WITH TOBI!

I seriously believe that you had a vision. Dreams can actually predict the future so that dream you had, there may be an AC title in the making. We will see in about 4 years

You never know! To add onto the weird AC dream thing, I had a dream last night that my town had glitched up, and had returned to the state it was in about a year ago (nowhere near the progress I have today XD). So I had to keep turning it on and off to try and get the progress back, but it didn't work haha. Though I think that's just a sign I'm a bit too obsessed...

I had a dream that I had gotten the Golden Slingshot and said, "This is my third golden tool!" Yesterday, I shot it down and got the watering can and net shortly after. :3 So you may well have had a vision!

I have had an animal crossing dream where I was being chased by a tyrantula and to try and get away from it I would flap my arms and float in mid air. I wasn't even carrying a net in my dream lol

another dream i had was Nintendo's President Iwata show off a screenshot of Animal Crossing HD, is it E3 yet?

i had a weird acnl dream last night too, i take sleeping pills for insomnia so they make me have weird dreams and lately animal crossing have been involved somehow, last night i had a dream that flurry and one of my best friends irl started dating..

Back