• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Came Looking For Friends

Oxley

Bells
Life has been stressing me out a lot recently so, for an easy form of retreat therapy, I picked up New Leaf again and started playing. I'm now on a vague goal to try and make it one of those super beautiful places that require a lot of attention and work.

I'm Oxley, and I think for now I'd just prefer to leave it at that. I came here mainly because I feel like my experiences with New Leaf could be better enriched by keeping in contact with a few people who are currently playing regularly; all my friends fell off the bandwagon a while back and don't really feel like jumping back on.

So, yeah. Glad I found this place. Hope to find some people to regularly hang out with too.

Welcome, Oxley! New Leaf is a very relaxing, laidback game, I hope it cures your stress :)

Last edited:
Hey Oxley, welcome to the bell tree! ^^ I know how it is for all of your in person friends to stop playing the game but still be into it T-T I hope you can unwind, relax, and have fun! c=

Heh, yeah, it kinda sucks, that. Guess all I can do now is try and beg people's friend codes off of them and ask to twiddle around in their town. People who play AC tend to be a friendly bunch, though, I don't think it'll be too hard to make a couple friends. Thanks for the reply!

Back