Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
My school is ending, and to be honest, I'm pretty sad about it. I've only been sad about school ending once, in 3rd grade, when I knew I had to move during the Summer after. Fast Forward to me going to High School next year, and not only am I nervous about High School, but I'm going to miss all my friends so much since all the high schools we're going are scattered around. Yet, I am excited for high school.
What are your thoughts at the ending of this school year?

I've been out of college for 13 days, and now that I look back about how excited I was for summer, I'm also a little bummed about it. I feel like there's too much to do and I don't know where to start so I've been kind of wasting my summer a bit.

My school has been on strike for the past 3 weeks lol. The year might get extended if we miss any more time so school might not end very soon for me. :(

I'm probably going to change schools next year but idc because I've changed schools like 6 times so far and haven't gone to the same school for more than two years in a row lol

I've been out of college for 13 days, and now that I look back about how excited I was for summer, I'm also a little bummed about it. I feel like there's too much to do and I don't know where to start so I've been kind of wasting my summer a bit.

I'm out of college too. I'm so glad that both semesters are shorter than *cough* high *cough* school semesters. College puts a lot of pressure on you, but high school is the worst level of education.

I'm out of college too. I'm so glad that both semesters are shorter than *cough* high *cough* school semesters. College puts a lot of pressure on you, but high school is the worst level of education.

you're in college? for some reason i though you were born in 2012 lol

I haven't been in school for a couple of years now, so to me the end of the school year means family gatherings, and more crowds when I go out to do any of my errands.

When I was moving from middle school into high school... I was scared, I didn't know what the new school had in store for me. I went from being top dog to the freshman, again.

When I was moving from high school to college, I was excited. I didn't have many friends in high school, it was a personal choice, so knowing that I would be moving on to more adult things made me excited.

When I finished college and went into the working world, I was relieved. I worked two part time jobs during college, along with taking classes full time. So I was relieved to only focus on my job and not have to be constantly working/studying/repeat. Of course, I'm coming to realize that, even when I'm not in school, it doesn't mean my studies end.

I can't wait. This year has been the absolute worst for me in terms of grades and mental health.

I've been out of HS for an exact year this day. It's been f***in' great! Sad my days of peace of running out though.

you're in college? for some reason i though you were born in 2012 lol

3 years old... really?

I'm actually glad school is over. I was lacking so much motivation this school year and as a result I didn't do as well academically as I would've liked. I'm ready to refresh over summer and looking towards a good junior year of college.

Hopefully get my crap together so I can transfer to a 4-year institution.

3 years old... really?

I'm actually glad school is over. I was lacking so much motivation this school year and as a result I didn't do as well academically as I would've liked. I'm ready to refresh over summer and looking towards a good junior year of college.

Hopefully get my crap together so I can transfer to a 4-year institution.

The number in my username does not reflect the year I was born in.

But anyway, yeah, college is pretty stressful. We pick our majors, but we also have to take classes irrelevant to our majors as well. I may want to stay in college, but a break is what I needed.

the public education system is ruled by the patriarchy so im glad people get to be free of it

I'm in college, so I am basically in school year round. :0 I'm taking 3 classes in 6 weeks, and another 2 for the last 6 weeks of summer. Then I start fall semester, summer and having a break from school is a big running joke to me. I mean I love college, but it is definitely a lot of work. ^^;;

starting to feel sort of sentimental as my last year in high school is coming to an end
i'm starting to take notice of things like "oh today is the last day i get to do soandso" and "i remember we did this freshman year, its like we've come full circle."

i'm going to miss a lot of people, but there are ways to keep in touch later on. we'll have to figure out a way of visiting each other while we're all in different universities.

It's been 3 years since I graduated high school. It's great.
College is much more fun. School ended on April 17 for the summer.

I will be so glad to finally be able to stop studying a subject I don't find enjoyable and to start college in the summer after being out of full time education for two years. Bring on the dissertations I say!
I will miss some of my friends but as long as I have my partner that's all I need.

FOUR MONTH HOLIDAY YAY!! ...BUT HURRY UP JUNE 5TH I'M GOING CRAZY NOT KNOWING MY RESULTS!!

That's pretty much my thought process at the moment.

I feel kind of lost in that I've no routine or anything anymore, but I'm going to try to take advantage of the break. I've a lot of reading I want to get done over the holiday in anticipation of going back, plus I need to make some decisions over the summer about what to focus on for my creative and research projects so I can dive straight into it come September. I'm hoping to graduate university in June 2016 so it's going to be a busy year.

Back