in the future...^^

nami26

pika123
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
ok so I recently tried tting to the past whenever I forgot to buy something at tiy or whatever but I thought what about the future? so, I tted to the future, by one day, and it was mostly to see if gracie was there, but she wasn't. so, I went to the campsite and invited Maple the bear to live ion my town! She accepted. I went back in time and here I sit, a day later. The campsite is unoccupied. Is she still going to move to my town?

Yes, as long as you saved she will still move in. The game counts TT'ing backwards as going 1 day forward, no matter how many days backwards or the actual date

ok so I recently tried tting to the past whenever I forgot to buy something at tiy or whatever but I thought what about the future? so, I tted to the future, by one day, and it was mostly to see if gracie was there, but she wasn't. so, I went to the campsite and invited Maple the bear to live ion my town! She accepted. I went back in time and here I sit, a day later. The campsite is unoccupied. Is she still going to move to my town?

As KidKat said, just letting you know she/he is right. This will not affect the moving in of Maple unless you did not save.

wow- that took a long time to sort out.

or, are you a time-traveler in real life too??

or is this... a ZOMBIE THREADD!!!

It normally takes 2 or 3 days for a camper to move in. I hope this was just a forgotten thread and she didn't wait 6+ months to arrive. LOL

Back