Anyone Else ever get the "Moved Out" Message?

Holla

🐙
Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Splat Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
So after I had someone come ask Agnes to move into their town via wifi as she was in boxes this is what I got:

Anyone else ever get this? I'm still on the same day as her moving day but it's like she's gone already. Weird considering with all past villagers other people have picked up I've been able to talk to them. And they always talk about the new town they have been invited to move to. They then disappear along with their house the following day.

Last edited:
It's happened to me before - I sold Marina to someone, and when it got late, she 'moved out'. I'm guessing after a little bit of time has passed, they just pack up and go.

Sad, really!

This happens to me every time someone moves out. Never had one tell me about the town they're going to... Huh.

This has always happened to me when I let someone adopt a villager. It's not a glitch; just what the game is programmed to be like.

It's a normal thing after someone adopts a villager. Like think of it as someone asked them to move, and so they're on the train to the new place, and Tom Nook moves their house the next day. Happened to me plenty of times, don't worry.

Back