• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Agnes the Super Cute Uchi Pig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holla

Easter Moon
Cherry ๐Ÿ’
Persimmon ๐Ÿ…
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (148) +
Agnes the Super Cute Uchi Pig is in boxes today!
tumblr_inline_n148yeaVO91svtxim.png

This little piggy is free to a good home! I am not a cycler or a time traveller so she will remain in boxes until she goes to sleep tonight at about 3am Eastern Standard Time! Her house is completely original as far as I'm aware, the only things that aren't are her Shirt (she picked up the Black and White checkerboard shirt from Roscoe) and her "Girlfriend" catchphrase (that she copied from Fuchsia). These can always be changed back though with a little persistence. ^.^ Just post here if you'd like to take her in, thanks!

Well I'll take her if you'll let me!

Of course! ^.^ I'll add your FC now. Just as a warning you may encounter an error or errors when trying to first visit my town (before you get on the train). This happens all the time so not to worry. Just keep trying to come and you should get through eventually. (I find it takes anywhere from 1-10 trys with 3 being about average). ^.^

Of course! ^.^ I'll add your FC now. Just as a warning you may encounter an error or errors when trying to first visit my town (before you get on the train). This happens all the time so not to worry. Just keep trying to come and you should get through eventually. (I find it takes anywhere from 1-10 trys with 3 being about average). ^.^

Alright will do, thanks for the warning!

Ok, gate is open you'll want Ami from Moondust. ^.^

Last edited:
Let me know if you have tried several times and still can't visit. I can close and reopen and sometimes that can help.

Alright, you may want to try closing and reopening. My ninth try failed as well.

Alright, you may want to try closing and reopening. My ninth try failed as well.

Ok will do. Sorry for all your troubles so far. :/ Hopefully you can get through.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok it's open again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still can't get through I can try to use my phone as a hotspot as my home wifi isn't the greatest. As I can see Agnes is one of your Dreamies. ^.^

Ok will do. Sorry for all your troubles so far. :/ Hopefully you can get through.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok it's open again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still can't get through I can try to use my phone as a hotspot as my home wifi isn't the greatest. As I can see Agnes is one of your Dreamies. ^.^

I've tried it 9 more times and it's still not working. Only if you want too. I don't want to make things more difficult for you. I had pretty good luck yesterday which is why I'm guessing I'm having bad luck today.

Last edited:
I've tried it 9 more times and it's still not working. Only if you want too. I don't want to make things more difficult for you. I had pretty good luck yesterday which is why I'm guessing I'm having bad luck today.

I need an excuse to use my phone as a hotspot anyways to see if that fixes the issue. So I don't mind. I'll let you know once my 3DS is switched over. ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok open for one last time. This time with a different internet connection. Hopefully it works for you. ^.^

FINALLY! It's working after 7 times!

Wow. I don't understand why my internet is so terrible. I'm just glad you finally got through. ^.^ Hopefully one day I can get better internet here. Anyways take good care of Agnes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back