• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
CFiA1utVAAAAkJS.jpg

The next instalment to the Pokemon Msytery Dungeon has just been announced. The game is due out in the fall for Japan, Winter for North America, and early 2016 in the spring for Europe.

Nothing has been announced except for the title at the moment.

Feel free to share your thoughts on the game, as well as any new information which will be sure to come out soon!

Personally, I would love to be excited, but Gates to Infinity completely butchered the series, so I'm going to wait and see what this game's about before I jump ship - but so far, the title doesn't really grab me.

Last edited:
I'm not really a fun of the dungeon games so I'm not that hyped for it. I might be if they release interesting stuff but the name already sounds bad. Kind of like yoshi's new lsland i guess

I'm not really a fun of the dungeon games so I'm not that hyped for it. I might be if they release interesting stuff but the name already sounds bad. Kind of like yoshi's new lsland i guess

I get you on this one.

I loved Yoshi's Island on the DS, and when I heard there'd be one for the 3DS I was excited, but once I saw it... lolno. And that's what I feel happened to the PMD series when it came to 3DS, too.

Idk sometimes I feel like going from DS to 3DS is a hit or miss, the "power" of the system seems to go to their heads, and just kinda ruins the game. I really hope this is a big ass redemption for Gates to Infinity and is at least half decent. Though even if it isn't I'll probably pick it up 'coz I'm an idiot LOL

I remember buying Gates to Infinity without looking at it properly beforehand... I was super excited since I liked Explorers of Time but Gates to Infinity was super disappointing. I still haven't finished it lol

What!!! Omg !!!! I'm super excited for this haha. Gates to Infinity wasn't the best yeah & wtf was up with them taking out the questionnaire but I still mega enjoyed it.

Although that superfluous 'super' is kinda jumping out at me. I hope the game doesn't end up super childish

I'm literally so sick of the crappy "mystery dungeon" spin offs...

Honestly, I'd even prefer a new "pokemon ranger" game than this trash.
I would probably like the mystery dungeon games had they not copied and pasted the same game with minor changes since the GBA version.

I actually bought gates to infinity on my 3DS... I feel so stupid for buying it. I love how every non-canonical pokemon-filler game is always either a mystery dungeon or rumble game.

somebody mentioned being scared that super mystery dungeon could end up being freemium like shuffle/rumble world and haha oh boy if that's the case...

somebody mentioned being scared that super mystery dungeon could end up being freemium like shuffle/rumble world and haha oh boy if that's the case...

Super Wallet Draining Dungeon. I'd be pissed if it was, Nintendo/TPCi is really embracing freemium games too much.

I'm waiting to see and learn more about this game before raising or lowering my hype. Gates was pretty eh sooo I don't like counting that.

I wonder if they'll revert back to using sprites...3D models just don't fit the Mystery Dungeon series. :\

Super excited for this, though! I never played Gates to infinity, but I did play the heck out of the predecessors!

Can this please be like Explorers of the Sky again, because I love that game to death.

Also.."SUPER" Mystery Dungeon, creative.

Can this please be like Explorers of the Sky again, because I love that game to death.

Also.."SUPER" Mystery Dungeon, creative.

What about titles on the Super Nintendo that had the word "Super" in it because it was on the Super Nintendo?

I still play Explorers of Time and I love it! I also got Explorers of Sky for all the new stuff but I haven't gone through that one yet. I'm not buying any more dungeon games cause I hate how they switched to the 3D models. It's so ugly...just cause it's on the 3DS doesn't mean everything has to be ugly 3D sprites...I guess I'm being too nostalgic idk :rolleyes:

I'm literally so sick of the crappy "mystery dungeon" spin offs...

Honestly, I'd even prefer a new "pokemon ranger" game than this trash.
I would probably like the mystery dungeon games had they not copied and pasted the same game with minor changes since the GBA version.

I actually bought gates to infinity on my 3DS... I feel so stupid for buying it. I love how every non-canonical pokemon-filler game is always either a mystery dungeon or rumble game.
I want pokemon ranger, too :(

It won't. They're not going to announce a free to play game like 6 months in advanced, they'd do what they did with shuffle and rumble. Which was like 2 weeks

I wonder if they'll revert back to using sprites...3D models just fit the Mystery Dungeon series. :\
I'd love it but I doubt it

i know i kept saying i wanted a new mystery dungeon but i hope they don't screw it up. i heard about this at school earlier and i didn't know whether to be hype or not.

This is so exciting! I agree that the name doesn't look appealing but I'm always loved the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games! I'm just hoping that it's a full on PMD game with a good story and everything. Not many people enjoyed PMD Gates to Infinity but I really enjoyed (although I agree that it wasn't as great as the other two games).

I hope they go into more detail at E3 (Although I gave a feeling I'm going to be preordering if it's still good)

I'm hoping that they bring back the questionnaire, and ability to do more than one mission at a time.

Australia just announced their launch will coincide with Europe

Nintendo AU NZ ‏@NintendoAUNZ 1m1 minute ago

Pok?mon Super Mystery Dungeon will be arriving in Australia and New Zealand in early 2016!

Omg, a new mystery dungeon! I'm so excited, I can't wait. I loved the mystery dungeon games, they have gotten me through some rough times. At least it'll come out in NA around my birthday. :)

As much as I love Pok?mon games. I never beat Gates to Infinity. Got bored with it about halfway through and haven't played it since.

Personally, I think they should make another Pok?mon Conquest. I absolutely loved that game! Best Pok?mon spin-off!

Back