• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway HUGE GIVEAWAY -Help me clean out my town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennycrossing

Bells
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (31) +
As I am embarking on a huge town remodel, I need to make room for everything new in my town! This is why I have lined my entire beach with items I don't need anymore!
Items include:
-hybrids
-flowers
-Jacobs ladders
-Wallpaper/carpet
-furniture
-bush starts
-saplings
-clothes of all types
-street pass items
-some limited edition/DLC items
-pretty much everything lol

To get rid of this, I will be hosting a giveaway in which anyone who wants to, can come over to my beach and take whatever they want!
The rules are:
-No running in my town please! I've worked hard to grow everything I have and would hate for it to be wrecked!
-please only take one inventory full of items, only to be fair to everyone else:)
-Don't take anything not on the beach

The only payment I want is maybe wifi feedback if you can!

That's pretty much it! So comment your FC below and I'll have you over 3 at a time!

EDIT: My FC is 4914-6125-5508 by the way, haha!

Last edited:
Gates are open to the first three who responded, as soon as they are out, I will have the next three over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back