• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Witcher 3

My husband actually was watching a play through of this game on youtube and i gotta say it looks frickin amazing!! I might have to try it out when he buys it :p

I'm definitely considering buying this. I kept seeing it everywhere and Gameinformer gave a 9.75 platinum award. If I buy this though I don't know if I'll be able to get Splatoon.

I'm loving every minute of it myself.

Found a guy sitting off the side of the road. Asked me to find something that was on his cart, which he lost in the swamp after being bucked off. So I go track it down, search all the clues in the area; then go back and call his lie; at which point he tried to run away.

Long story short, I kept the box of medical supplies and let him go. He told me to choke and die on them.

Put a good 8 hours into this game last night/today

****in love this game !!

This game is amazing. It looks graphically good, but not as good as the E3 demo. It's soo good, I get around 70c on an nivida 970! I absolutely love it.

I just ordered it online the other day (for like 30 dollars less than the shelf price here lmao). I'm so excited for it to turn up agh

I just ordered it online the other day (for like 30 dollars less than the shelf price here lmao). I'm so excited for it to turn up agh

Lucky! I'm going to wait for this to become used, then use my buy two used games get one free coupon to get another game I want and a free game.

I had to delay playing the game because I had to play through the first two games first. After completing them and putting a couple hours into Witcher 3 it is the best game I've played in years.

Worth the wait. I love this game. What a fantastic sequel and to think I thought it would nearly impossible to surpass Witcher 2. I built a PC just to play this game at max settings. Hell, I'm even downsampling. This game is gorgeous.

Geralt also keeps my amiibos safe.

GkUq1Mz.jpg

This game looks amazing and the hair is incredible. I'm loving Hairworks.

CD4D5D956472DE365782564BAD2E38422D7ABEAE
AE0D23024C34835AAFD2EF942066A493901D6376

8F1EE47891096793389CC15D3E2E8E97A6BBEA3B

Last edited:
I love this game! And I've had a few humorous moments in-game! As in this image, I'd 'parked' Roach by the railing, and somehow when I approached to mount him he slipped over the railing.

attachment.php

I could'vee taken a proper photo of this, but I wanted to snap it quickly with my phone!

Attachments

• 29c1bvp.jpg
    29c1bvp.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back