Pokémon Post your Shiny Pokémon collection.

ive been extremely lucky in shiny breeding with my moon copy and poke pelago shiny hunting. not much luck with wild encounters :/

so far ive got rowlet, popplio, cottonee, tsareena, eevee x2, and castform from breeding. i also got magikarp, goomy, and sandshrew from poke pelago, salandit from wild encounter, and vulpix from a wondertrade.

That's cool! I'm really curious if the odds are actually increased on Pok? Pelago

IMG_20170112_060919.jpg
sorry for the crappy screenshot

Found a shiny Pichu this morning, course it's a Pikachu now.

Last edited:
I have a Shiny Arcanine named Amaterasu, from the Game Okami. Ironically, I got it from Wonder Trade, completely random.
My brother is way more lucky than me, he found a 6 IV Shiny Type: Null from Wonder Trade

Whoo! I caught a shiny Trumbeak when I was training to evolve some Pok?mon for the pokedex. It looks so funny, I just have to see the final evolution now.

tumblr_oluupi7UbC1rz7gt1o1_1280.jpg

I got this guy though the wondertrade some time ago.

I hope someone didn't lose him :(

Last edited:
Based on the ones I've caught myself are shiny Pikachu, shiny Mareep, and shiny Meditite. I really want a shiny Wimpod I tried SRing for 2 days straight and nothing,, :'^)

Last edited:
I got a shiny rattata.

I cried.

I don't know if it was because it was my first shiny or if it was because it was a rattata.

Last edited:
when i played x during my first playthrough i caught a shiny pansage but stupidly reset because i didnt know shinies were even a thing yet, i only caught this one because i noticed the color was different and it sparkled! i really wish i still had it i have never encountered any other shiny by random. i want a shiny jumpluff sooo bad

my alpha sapphire game is full of shiny pok?mon from all different generations, i think i have one or two slots left unused

I have a lot of shinies, so if I had to list them I'd probably miss a lot of them. The last one I got was a staryu. Wasn't even looking for a shiny, just breeding for ivs. Unfortunately its ivs are lame.

Pok?mon Sun and Moon are my first pokemon games. My first shiny was Meowth on the day the pokemon bank was released for Sun.
Caught my 32 shiny last night. It was a Shiny Cottonee.
My favorite is Rowlett on the 19th egg hatch. Just before I got the Shiny Rowlett I got a Shiny Smeargle on the 36 egg.
The rest were all SOS. Vulpix is another favorite Shiny.

I only have a shiny alolan Ratticate lol
When I was 9 I found a shiny Donphan in HG, but I didn't have any pok?balls...

Back