• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Post your Shiny Pokémon collection.

shiny fomantis, magby and another bounsweet from sos chaining and bred a shiny eevee in a moon ball and evolved him into an umreon.

Last edited:
Hmm
(From oldest to newest date)
Politoed in X
Volcarona in X
Octilery in X
Ditto in Heart Gold
Gyrados in Hear Gold
Barboach in Sun
Riolu in Sun
Clawitzer in X
Chansney in Sun
Rhyhorn in X
Tyranitar in X
Scolipede in X
Helioptile in X

They're probably some I'm forgetting here
All obtained legitimately, with a good portion of the ones being random (exception being everything listed after clawitzer)

I'll just list ones I've caught myself, since I've traded for legit over a hundred I lost count.

Wimpod, Luvdisc, Pelliper, Gyarados, Tropius.

That's all I remember atm.

Shellos from platinum (Saving it for a D/P remake lol)
Ponyta from platinum (Bad nature so untouched)
Roserade from platinum
Swablu from gen 4 from a friend who traded for a fall2010 Mew
Kyogre from HG/SS don't remember which, reset for 40 hours in 4 days was so happy when I got it ❤️
Garchomp from Black 2, the one you get for beating a tower. Couldn't get Hax because wifi was shut down ��
Audino while grinding in friend safari on XY, was completely unexpected didn't know FS had an increased shiny rate
Lugia and Ho Oh from soft resetting on ORAS
Feebas from chain fishing on ORAS
Bred Flabebe and Bagon on AS specifically for my Moon play through which I'll be starting soon
Bred two Pawniards on AS, one with horrible speed IV
Bred a shiny Eevee on AS a few days ago which will be an Umbreon very soon

+ a few events.. might be forgetting some.

Edit: a day after I made this post, while breeding for my Moon team in Sun I unexpectedly (without shiny charm) got a shiny Bruxish, had to use an ability capsule on it and it's male.. but I'm still very happy I got it!

Last edited:
Rapidash (MY ALL TIME FAV), Kanto starters, Dragonair, Krabby, Kingler, Meowstic, Rayquaza, Xerneas (x2), Yveltal (x2), Tapu Koko (x2), Kingdra, Lilipup, Porygon-Z, Aron, Wailmer, Gyarados (surprisingly not from HGSS), Alolan Meowth (OUT OF SHEER LUCK), Paras, Fraxure (x3), Bibarel, Vibrava, Miltank, Metagross, Trevenant, Tangela, Tangrowth

Got a shiny lucario and shiny tentacool from gts just some time ago.. tentacruel/cool looks real cool as shiny and yeah the lucario was mainly for dex stuff but keeping it now lel

Mimikyu (my powerhouse, pride, and joy), Lopunny, Vivilion, Audino, Xerneas, Yveltal.

Some shinies i really want: litwick, pumpkaboo, and sandyghast, shinx, and rapidash.

more idle sos chaining

fletchling
poliwag
cubone
fearow

Last edited:
I recently caught a shiny Komala, which looks kind of funny because its log changes to pink and that is about it. This is the second shiny I found in Moon. It seems like if I decide to train in an area long enough a random shiny decides to appear.

I've got shiny yungoos (full odds :O), gumshoos, feebas (just by normal breeding...), Tapu Koko, Caterpie and Charjabug.
Currently hunting: Cyndaquil and Milotic.
Shiny Dedenne will be found one day...

I really should get back into shiny hunting but any time that I spend on other games than Splatoon 2 feels like a waste of time 'cause I need to unlock dem weapons y'know.

I have like a whole box and a half in my Pokemon Bank of shinies I've either gotten through wondertrade, bred for or caught in game.

mew.pngvenusaur-f.pngsquirtle.pngbutterfree-f.pngpikachu-f.pngtentacruel.pnggengar.pngmagikarp-f.pngcrobat.pngdunsparce.pngralts.pngvigoroth.pngroselia-f.pngcradily.pngmilotic-f.png

Last edited:
You never meet many people who do not like shiny Pokemon.

Well tbf some shinies look hideous or barely different from the original, but yeah everyone has at LEAST 1 shiny that they like.

I've not seen a single person!

Well tbf some shinies look hideous or barely different from the original, but yeah everyone has at LEAST 1 shiny that they like.

Well, do you think anyone finds a shiny in the wild knowingly and just runs away or hits it with a flamethrower because it just doesn't interest them? Even as trade-bait? Almost every popular thing has someone who goes against the grain, so why not shiny Pokemon? Just because of that value?

I found a shiny female Kakuna in the VC Pokemon Silver while grinding for the Violet City Gym. I named it Pamela.

Last edited:
Ooh time to show y'all the smallest collection ever
Hang one a sec

Back