• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Post your Shiny Pokémon collection.

I've caught/ traded for a lot of shinies, but my absolute favorite is my shiny Gardevoir!

CUs4prxWcAErOUM.png

I'd have her go mega in the most random battles just because I love how she looks like <3

Last edited:
I've caught/ traded for a lot of shinies, but my absolute favorite is my shiny Gardevoir!

CUs4prxWcAErOUM.png

I'd have her go mega in the most random battles just because I love how she looks like <3

I hope they release the Gardevoir mega stone in Sun and Moon soon. :/

I have too many shinies to list, but the most recent one I caught myself is a Pelipper.

Btw if any has any Shiny Pokemon they wanna sell for TBT check out my thread.

I'm pretty sure all of my shiny Pokemon are hacked. XD Some were given to me by a friend, some I got in Wonder Trades. I have shiny Slowpoke, Fufrou, Dratini, Espeon, Honedge and Natu. I've never just randomly encountered a shiny Pokemon in game.

everything i've caught in gen 7

cutiefly
petilil
oricorio (female)
pangoro
bagon
oricorio (male)
eevee
mimikyu
stufful
bounsweet
vulpix
trumbeak
cottonee
growlithe
happiny
sandshrew
staryu
sandygast
spearow
yungoos
bonsly

everything i've caught in gen 7

cutiefly
petilil
oricorio (female)
pangoro
bagon
oricorio (male)
eevee
mimikyu
stufful
bounsweet
vulpix
trumbeak
cottonee
growlithe
happiny
sandshrew
staryu
sandygast
spearow
yungoos
bonsly

Oh wow that's quite a list for gen 7, I find shiny hunting to be quite tedious in gen 7. Hopefully they add a better hunting method in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Since starting from Sun and Moon's release, I have a shiny Popplio, a Pikipek, Grubbin, Yungoose, Fomantis, a random Machoke, and a Japanese shiny Tapu Koko from the recent event. I also have a shiny Xerneas and Yveltal from the event last year and some random encounter ones in ORAS.

I'm only going to name shinies that were not traded for, were not cheated for, are not just given out in the game (Like the red Gyrados), and not from events. These are also in the order they were found.
Staravia (Now a Staraptor)- Diamond (Brother's game but found while I was playing it)
Staravia- Pearl
Wurmple- Platinum
Nidoran/Nidorina/Nidoqueen- Leafgreen (Erm, I traded it to Emerald for... reasons. So I named all three.)
Numel (Now a Camerupt)- Alpha Sapphire
Yanma- X (My brother's)
Spearow- Sun

Last edited:
Shiny Toucannon is the best omg :D

Yeaaah ikr should have ordered this one too really, best tropical colors :0

Also I wish I kept my shiny kyogre I had named Joe bc he looked gay in a good way.. don't think i'll ever get another thoo :[
--

Have a few more shinies now since I ordered/bought from tbt people but still this rng to find normally :]

Yeaaah ikr should have ordered this one too really, best tropical colors :0

Also I wish I kept my shiny kyogre I had named Joe bc he looked gay in a good way.. don't think i'll ever get another thoo :[
--

Have a few more shinies now since I ordered/bought from tbt people but still this rng to find normally :]

Currently hunting for shiny Wimpod now but its taking forever...

Currently hunting for shiny Wimpod now but its taking forever...

danggg good luck man :3

And yea, man not gonna bother with those SOS chains, they are just annoying to me.. even when you wanna get regular fodder to throw up on WT :/

Been ages since I've been on my games~All my shiny pokemon are in moon (the sos with wonderful)
Shiny Rattata (Shackles)
Bonsly (Magenta) also my first shiny, it just appeared as I was walking around in the grass!
Poliwhirl (tadpole) caught it as a poliwag and I just need a kings rock to evolve it to politoad, then I get a blue politoed! Cant wait.
Fomantis(Akina)
Eevee (Twist) its nature is hardy so i dont know if i should eveloe it or leave it as a eevee.
Vaporeon (Rippley)
Lillipup (Kipper) another shiny that appears outta nowhere as I'm trying to find eevees
Let me know what you think the names are in brackets. Also, you probably gonna hate me for this, but this was back when I didn't get what shinies are. I brouught another platnium game and someones saved data was on it, I cant remember all, but he had a shiny venusaur and I didn't keep it, I delete the game and didn't keep it, im sorry ;_; Don't throw rocks at me! Throw sticks instead so i get splinters instead.

My first shiny I caught was a shiny abra in Pokemon Gold. I genuinely held my breath watching that pokeball shake.

I didn't get any other shinies until Pokemon Y. I hatched a shiny Ralts in about 250 eggs. It was pretty competitive, and I ended using it at a tournament, and I did alright enough. I later ended up finding a wild shiny oddish completely by chance.

Once I got Pokemon Sun, I really got into shiny hunting. I caught a shiny Eevee before I even finished the main story campaign. Then I got a Pichu (competitive), Rockruff (competitive other than not having sucker punch egg move), a Pichu (competitive minus fake out), Mudbray (bad), Cubone (really bad), Wishiwashi (competitive), four Dewpiders in a row (I was bored), a Popplio (competitive), Ditto (completely by chance while hunting for breeding dittos), feebas (my favorite competitive one), another Eevee (competitive Jolteon), and four Pichus in a row (really bored again). Those are all the shinies I ever caught, not bad if I do say so myself!

recently got shiny zubat~ its gonna look so beautiful as a crobat :)

Back