Pokémon Post your Shiny Pokémon collection.

I used to chain shinies back in Diamond *a lot*, and built one of those shiny hunting bots (using an Arduino Micro) for the Friend Safari in Y, so I have a few boxes full of shinies. My most priced shinies are the ones I found by pure chance and at full odds, though - like my Zigzagoon from the original Sapphire, and an Unfezant from Black :)

Last edited:
I think at this point, I just have Tapu-Koko and Alolan Dugtrio. I had others in a previous Pokemon game, but I don't have them anymore.

i have a shiny chesnaught in pokemon x from wonder trade

and a shiny tyranitar again from wonder trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have a shiny chesnaught in pokemon x from wonder trade

and a shiny tyranitar again from wonder trade

I caught an Altaria in ORAS and a Growlithe in Sun. I got lots of wormhole shinies (including another Altaria!) in USUM, but my proudest shiny hunting achievement (not that I have many to begin with) is my shiny Azelf! :)

JPEG_20171216_135840.jpg

A bit blurry but recently I finally got the shiny Bpacephalon I've been soft resetting for a number of weeks on and off.

Last edited:
I only use the Masuda Method to breed near perfect Shiny Pokemon with proper Natures, Egg Moves, and IVs (I can usually achieve 4IVs Shiny Pokemon, but I have a couple 5IVs). I really only started Shiny hunting in Pokemon Moon.

My Shiny Pokemon are:

Minior
Umbreon
Greninja
Charizard
Smeargle
Cutiefly
Pumpkaboo
Barboach*
Gligar
Dragonite
Alolan Vulpix
Primarina
Gengar
Houndoom
Chandelure
Cubone (gave to boyfriend)
Wingull*
Whimsicott
Mimikyu
Ditto x2

* random encounters while EV training.

Pics of my proudest Shiny Pokemon:

tS0sLX8.jpg

aFyyEXO.jpg

tUlWPqA.jpg

My longest hunt ever was Popplio at 1,192 eggs. ;3;

Last edited:
Ones I caught by myself:
Ditto (took 50 tries)
Amoonguss (completely random lol, took 2 tries)

Ones I got from others:
Xerneas
Eevee

I have a shiny minior

- - - Post Merge - - -

and my favourite shiny Diancie

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did hunt for shiny pichu that was an lot of eggs XD

Got a couple more since I got back into hunting, will update the thread soon :p

I mostly have event shinies (favorites are the shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune distributed in Gen 5), but have a random Sandile from Black 2 and Camerupt from one of the Sinnoh games. I have a random Geodude from Pearl that is lost in My Pokemon Ranch for all of time.

Yanmega
medichamp
hippowdon
audino
quagsire
swellow
Sigilyph ( sorry if wrong spelling )

Last edited:
After a couple hours of hunting yesterday I got 4 more shinies

2 Oddish
Elektrike
Alolan Grimer

(was hunting on two systems, SOS chain on Sun and horde hunting on aS)

Also updated the original post with the fancy gifs yay

Last edited:
Over 800 eggs for shiny Treecko and I still don't have it... And that's not even counting the hundreds of eggs of my previous attempt, sigh.

I get that shiny hunting requires patience but Masuda Method in particular annoys me because it takes so long to get eggs and then hatching them takes even longer. You could easily do 5 SRs or encounters in the time you need to hatch a single egg :/

I finally got my Treecko after over 1200 eggs omg, Masuda method is always so exhausting in gen 6. I've never gotten a shiny within 1000 eggs. That said I only got Yamask, Chimchar and Treecko with mm in the gen 6 games but still. DexNav and horde hunting has proven to be way more efficient.

Luckily gen 7 isn't nearly as painful

Updated my list, I now have 91 shinies total. Getting quite close to hitting that 100 threshold! Never thought I'd ever have the motivation to go that far tbh

Back