• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Club Nintendo Stars

JasonBurrows

Bells
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
It is obvious many people would have spent all their Stars or almost spent them all due to Club Nintendo closing down at some point this year, but I am very interested to know the totals of Club Nintendo Stars that other people have managed to acquire over the years.

I managed to acquire 17,230 Stars over the years and I was a member back when it was Nintendo VIP 24/7 which means that I have been a member since 2002.

I could have registered a LOT more games because I have a LOT more games, but those seven or so pages of surveys that I had to fill each time was enough to put me off registering my games...

I know what people are going to say, why don't I just randomly tick boxes to bypass it quicker...
My answer to that would be that I like to be really honest in surveys.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2015-05-16 at 4.15.50 AM copy.png

this many

and as a bonus
Screen Shot 2015-05-16 at 4.15.50 AM.jpg

4430 collective combined

I really should stop being lazy, and figure out what I'm gonna buy with them.

Last edited:
It's more I want to spend every last bit of it, so I need to make a table with games of interest plus the cost of each, then figure out a combination that works to that end.

Last edited:
Plus I mean if there really wasn't anything, there's always something.

By which, I mean that there's always the TBT Marketplace.

Last edited:
Plus I mean if there really wasn't anything, there's always something.

By which, I mean that there's always the TBT Marketplace.
Yes, very true. There could even be something which may be well worth waiting a slightly longer time for on Club Nintendo, maybe...

Current balance: 2050 (waiting till the end just in case of surprise)
Total since registration: 15600

I am just happy that I bought the Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Soundtrack. I got it from eBay for the reasonable price of ?17.99 because it was sold out on Club Nintendo UK.

Last edited:
Yes, very true. There could even be something which may be well worth waiting a slightly longer time for on Club Nintendo, maybe...

Yeah, I'll admit I'm also half-waiting to see if there is anything at the end like slashed prices or some surprise addition of note.

Though I should get the aforementioned chart and purchase plans ready, just in case there isn't.

I managed to find all of these Club Nintendo items for ?25.00 or less on eBay.

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Soundtrack: ?17.99 and ?2.00 P&P
Kirby Triple Deluxe Soundtrack: ?17.00
Super Mario 3D World Soundtrack ?25.00

On the subject, what are you guys' favorite non-Elite Club Nintendo reward you've bought with your own stars/coins?

Mario themed Hanafuda set by far for me.

I've bought:
Kirby Triple Deluxe Soundtrack 2000
Mario Galaxy Soundtrack Bronze 3850
2 packs of Kid Icarus Uprising AR cards x2 250
And Nintendo point cards ???

I'm not really sure because all my rewards have been mostly CDs.
I got the Smash Bros Promotional CD from owning both Smash games. I think it technically counts since it came from Club Nintendo and you needed an account to get it.

Current Stars Balance: 200
Total Stars earned since registration: 5200

I've just spent them on physical stuff (that's actually useful or worth it) because most of the digital downloads we have here suck and I don't have a Wii U.

Back