• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best type of chair

Chairs?

• Swivel

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Standard (Like a dining room chair)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recliner

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Living room (like the plush, comfy chairs)

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • I prefer the floor

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
Oooh I love swivel chairs! I wasn't sure what they were at first 'cause I call them spinny chairs, but they're my favorite.

Oooh I love swivel chairs! I wasn't sure what they were at first 'cause I call them spinny chairs, but they're my favorite.

I made my mom buy one for the computer recently. I can't roll around much since it'll screw up the wood floors, but just spinning and twisting is fun.

Swivel! They're super fun to spin in. xD

I love swivel chairs too, and it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who calls them spinny chairs XD

I sit on the floor. I can't get comfortable on chairs.

Unless it's at work or something. I don't think it would go down well if I walked in and sat on the floor all day. I don't have a preference, I'll just sit on whatever chair they give me.

Last edited:
Swivel chairs. Need food? Just roll on out to the kitchen! Something behind you? You can just turn. They're also pretty comfortable, so: I'm inclined to say the swivels are the best chairs for lazy folks like me.

Big comfy ones that I can stretch out on and fall asleep on. We actually used to have a snuggle seat too before, it's like an armchair that's bigger that's bigger than for one person, but smaller than for two people... Hence why it's a snuggle seat. But I always just used to stretch out in it, it was so comfy and cosy. We still have it but it's kept in the conservatory now, and I don't usually sit out in there because it's usually either really hot or really cold so. :p

An unforgivingly hard one that reminds you to get up and go outside.

Swivel chairs are fun! Until you swivel so much that you end up swiveling off the chair and onto the floor before lying in a pool of your own blood.

Fun:D

Back