• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Kaleigh's Signature Shop || OPEN || POST REQUESTS

omg goodness, sorry everyone. i havent been on here in almost two months.
im gonna start messaging people if they still want their orders completed, and if not then ill most likely reopen
school has just been so hectic and crazy

352ng43.gif
• Username:bunny from tiger
• Mayor Name:bunny
• Town Name: tiger
• Friend Code: under my avvie(optional)
• Dream Address: in my current sig(optional)
• Town Saying:yes: the forest(optional / Please type Yes or No, if Yes, type it out next to "Yes")
• Do you want Villagers or Dreamies on your signature?: villagers(optional / You can have both villagers and dreamies on your signature )
• Villagers: monique,stitches,dizzy,whitney,tiffany,fauna,hamlet,vivian,skye,mint (if you want them, which ones?)
• Dreamies: no dreamies(if you want them, which ones?)
• Villager/Dreamies that are obtained:no dramies
• Alignment of Villagers and/or Dreamies: randomly placed but not in the sky (randomly placed, in a row, one up & one down, combined into groups, sectioned off by male and female villagers, etc)
• Outline or Glow around Sprites:glow (optional / Can have both if you want)
• If yes? What color/colors do you want me to use?: yellow(if No, please type N/A)
• Names under villager/dreamie sprites?: yes
• Sprite for obtained villager/dreamies: i dont have dreamies on there
• Native Fruit: peach
• Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: ( optional / Ex: favourite flower, etc)
--
• Signature Background:any kind of forest background (put link here)
• Signature Shape:pillow
• Do you want a signature border?: no( optional / If yes, please type which one you want)
• Do you want the decorative lines over the background of the signature?: (optional / Look at examples & the section dividers in my shop / If yes, state what color you want: Ex: White, Black, Purple, etc)
• Font(s) for signature: bellerose(you pick from what I listed, any specific font you want me to use, or just let me pick a random one if it isn't on the list)
• Color(s) to use throughout the signature:
• Do you want a chibi with your signature?: no(optional / If no, put N/A / If yes, link it here)
• Chibi artist for proper credit:no
• Extra?:thanks for doing this i have no idea how to do this on my own
• Total TBT:60 i think
• Can I use your finished signature as an example?:yes

plz pm me when its done

Last edited:
wait i forgot i was doing a contest and kinda need the tbt rn can i pay later i promise i will pay when im done

Hi if you end up having a free slot I'd love to have a signature made :) please message me if you do :)

Hi! If this is still open, I would like to submit a request!

352ng43.gif
• Username: CometCatcher
• Mayor Name: Angela
• Town Name: Skyvale
• Friend Code: 0044-2829-7971
• Dream Address: N/A
• Town Saying: Yes; "Follow your dreams."
• Do you want Villagers or Dreamies on your signature?: Yes; my dreamies!
• Villagers: N/A
• Dreamies: Zell, Nana, Rudy, Sprinkle, Erik, Fauna, Apollo, Robin, Diana, Phoebe
• Villager/Dreamies that are obtained: Zell, Nana, Rudy, Sprinkle, Erik, Fauna, Apollo, Robin
• Alignment of Villagers and/or Dreamies: In two rows; any presentation that looks the cleanest. ^_^
• Outline or Glow around Sprites: Yes; a glow.
• If yes? What color/colors do you want me to use?: White or a pale pink color that fits well with the background? I trust you have good judgment. c:
• Names under villager/dreamie sprites?: No thank you!
• Sprite for obtained villager/dreamies: Yes please! A golden feather sprite!
• Native Fruit: N/A
• Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: Nope!
--
• Signature Background: https://68.media.tumblr.com/3dbc5c1296bbead9051f122713d73d67/tumblr_okuuauiVeu1unkep5o1_500.gif
• Signature Shape: Perfect cloud.
• Do you want a signature border?: No thank you.
• Do you want the decorative lines over the background of the signature?: Yes; white.
• Font(s) for signature: The word “Skyvale” in Magnolia Sky with the largest font size.
“Georgia Belle” for the rest with a smaller font size than the town name.
• Color(s) to use throughout the signature: White for the fonts please, with pastel purple/pink outlines (whichever looks better).
• Do you want a chibi with your signature?: Nope!
• Chibi artist for proper credit: N/A
• Extra?: Nope!
• Total TBT: 60 TBT, I think!
• Can I use your finished signature as an example?: Yes! Thank you!

Last edited:
Back