That jerkiest moment when

I have Muffy:
~I love her but one time, she asked me to get her a piece of fruit, and she was standing right next to an orange tree. Also, Mira asked me for a piece of furniture, something she could set her flower pot on. Well, I went and bought a ton because everybody was asking for some furniture. And what do you know! I go in her house to give her one and she already has one! Another villager moved out the next day before I gave them theirs, and Cyrano walked into the shopping district so I couldn't give him anything!

When chow keeps acting surprised about how I'm still surviving.

'It's a wonder you're still surviving!'

Thank you, Chow. Besties forever. xD

I forgot to plot reset for filbert and he sat down in my path to my house... But I can forgive the little cutie

Other than that just silly random move ins
Who won't. Leave. At. All. Like just ping me and leave you jerk

I actually love when ankha is a jerk to me, I don't know why

when i was about to get a 100% original tier 1 dreamie given to me for free but i made the terrible terrible mistake of talking to the villager moving & they decided to stay (after a whole day of work so i couldnt just end the game w/out saving)

That moment when someone you've been wanting to leave finally pings you about moving and just after you said bye, he suddenly changes his mind and stays... :mad:

One time Beardo told me to shut up...

Beardo, MY In-Game Best Friend Forever after the Biskit Incident, had the nerve to SHUT YOU UP!?

That moment when someone you've been wanting to leave finally pings you about moving and just after you said bye, he suddenly changes his mind and stays... :mad:

Then don't ping them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also,

Katt. SHE WILL NOT LEAVE.

When a villager pings me to ONLY randomly gives out items to do nothing but hoard my pockets.
When a villager offers a shirt in exchange for something overly expensive, like Gracie Furniture or a Throne.

When Yuka passive-aggressively tells me to change my shirt and give me a slob or dirty shirt! What a koala. I gave it right back to her and then she wore it.

Or when you think your new villager sets his plot on a nice area:
hiSOmNB.jpg

And then ends up erasing ONE square. firstworldacnlproblems

Back