• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~The Crossing Troll Art Shop~

The Crossing Troll

Bells
Mailbox

~The Crossing Troll's first come, first serve Art Shop~

Please Read This First!

I'm offering great quality work for cheap. I do not have a set amount of slots; what I do have is a first come, first serve commission basis, where I draw my commissions in order of who ordered first. Because of this, I will have a Waitlist set in place for those awaiting their turn, so to speak.
Once I have finished an order, I will move the person at the top of the Waitlist to the Active list, at which point I will PM that person to let them know and have them send the payment.

I won't begin drawing an order until I've recieved payment (to avoid dishonest peeps) and you do not have to pay me until I pm you and tell you that I am ready to put you on the Active list.

Unless I get super busy, you won't have to wait more than two weeks on the Waitlist, and people on the active list will wait no more than 3 days. Thanks! Also, feel free to fill out a freebie, request form. I'll be drawin' freebies whenever I feel like it, so it can't hurt to post c: I'll PM you if I drew you a freeb.

Prices

For $7, You'll get a flat colored piece like these
april_by_roofshoppingcart-d8t2qrg.png

acnl__miss_mayor_by_roofshoppingcart-d8rtxt3.png

For $4 you'll get a cute little head shot like this c:
just_doodling_by_roofshoppingcart-d8skiu4.png

Flexible Artist, I draw practically anything, feel free to ask~
References please!

Order Form:

Characters Name: (Ex. Mayor Hylia)
Reference:
Style: (Full body or head shot)
Additional Info: (personality traits, preferred background color, bribes, etc.)

Slots

Active:

RLC

Kailah (Full Body couple + Full Body + head shot) PAID
(i'll just leave this here then c: )

Characters Name: Kailah
Reference: https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8789/...fb541f80_o.png
Style: BOTH full body and headshot (facing forward like kaylagirl's if that's okay), please!
Additional Info: the personality traits and everything are included in the ref sheet and transparent backgrounds are fine! but if it looks good with something maroon-ish, then that's fine too!

Waitlist:

Shirohibiki (2 Full body couple)
I AM BACK AGAIN hon hon hon

ORDER #1: Characters Name: Bridgette Beaumont and Edward Nigma
Reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showth...Request-Thread
Style: Fullbody
Additional Info: Same theme as last time; underwear mixed with clothing in a romantic pose (AND PLEASE PUT QUESTIONMARKS ALL OVER HIS UNDERWEAR THATS SUPER IMPORTANT, REMEMBER GREENS AND PURPLES)
Personality -- Bridgette in thread. Edward is generally a charismatic, charming man. A gentleman, and a bit of a narcissist with a big ego. He treats Bridgette like a goddess, is very sweet and caring of her.

ORDER #2: Characters Name: Bridgette Beaumont and Ian O'Neill
Reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showth...Request-Thread
Additional Info: Same as above. I think for this one I'd like her in his lap ;v;
As for personality info, it depends on what you want to draw. He has DID, with his alternate personality taking the name Liam.
Ian -- harsh, stern, no-nonsense. Very short temper, easy to anger. Gets very flustered around Bridgette, is much softer with her, and protects her with his life. Wears aviators.
Liam -- easygoing, excitable, flirty. Very charming and rarely gets angry. Super affectionate with Bridgette, touchy-feely, and much more outspoken about his wants and desires than his alter. Wears large, round glasses.
So, whichever of the pair you want to draw is fine <333

Total, that'd be $20, right? => If that's incorrect let me know! Thank yooooooooooooooou <3333333 (and of course will wait as long as need be~)

kaylagirl (Full Body + Villager)

ATotsSpot (to be discussed)

ReXyx3 (Full Body)

Finished

milkbae (Full Body Mayor + Fauna)
milkbae_by_roofshoppingcart-d8txjwl.png
Kaylagirl (Head Shot)
Shirohibiki - Head Shot and couple shot
home_relaxing_by_roofshoppingcart-d8tsbwo.png

gigi_by_roofshoppingcart-d8t71m1.png

Last edited:
Glad you made a thread :> Hope people buy your stuff!

it seems i am destined never to get art from you xD
sobsobsobsob
find me again when you're in the mood baybeh = u =

shsshsh no you will get it if i am not overwhelmed and stressed out about school i still have one month to go before i start school again but there are 2 subjects which i am sure im going to fail and im already preparing tissues so i dont cry during my tests im so screwed lmAO

I love your drawing ,Will you be doing freebie any time soon ? I would buy your art but i have no card sob sob ;(
HNI_0032.JPG

Last edited:
bursts into the thread
bRUH u got sum fine art, do you do couples??? if not, you can just do bridgette, but ill fill this out for both qvq

Characters Name: Bridgette Beaumont and Jonathan Crane
Reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?267945-Doggie-s-Art-Request-Thread
Style: Fullbody!
Additional Info: Would love a romantic pose! ;v; Personality info on Bridgette in the thread. Jonathan: cold, grouchy and sarcastic to the world, but loving and caring to Bridgette. Melts in her hands, sort of like a grumpy cat.
Price: 10$, I'm assuming?

thank you so much for considering!!! <33333

Last edited:
Moly! I love your style!
thank you v u v

these are reall pretty : o
Thank you o w o

shsshsh no you will get it if i am not overwhelmed and stressed out about school i still have one month to go before i start school again but there are 2 subjects which i am sure im going to fail and im already preparing tissues so i dont cry during my tests im so screwed lmAO
i feel you. I know exactly that feeling right now xD
but arent you in middle school? You shouldnt worry too much, I don't think. I mean, it depends on how you feel about it i guess and how your parents will react, but failing classes in middle school doesnt really matter on the grand scheme of things xD as long as you get yoir ****e together by highschool. This, i strongly recommend

I love your drawing ,Will you be doing freebie any time soon ? I would buy your art but i have no card sob sob ;(
View attachment 93005
Probably not soon, I've got lots of school stuff to attend to right now xD but i'll keep amy references in consideratoon since freebies will mostly be drawn for fun when im bored and like someones mayor/character c:
bursts into the thread
bRUH u got sum fine art, do you do couples??? if not, you can just do bridgette, but ill fill this out for both qvq

Characters Name: Bridgette Beaumont and Jonathan Crane
Reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?267945-Doggie-s-Art-Request-Thread
Style: Fullbody!
Additional Info: Would love a romantic pose! ;v; Personality info on Bridgette in the thread. Jonathan: cold, grouchy and sarcastic to the world, but loving and caring to Bridgette. Melts in her hands, sort of like a grumpy cat.
Price: 10$, I'm assuming?

thank you so much for considering!!! <33333

I'll add you to my orders n..n thank you for being my first customer! This also earns you a freebie :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

This omg ;-;

Maybe someday when I stop being so poor in real life xD thank you though v u v

Last edited:
thank you v u v

Thank you o w o

i feel you. I know exactly that feeling right now xD
but arent you in middle school? You shouldnt worry too much, I don't think. I mean, it depends on how you feel about it i guess and how your parents will react, but failing classes in middle school doesnt really matter on the grand scheme of things xD as long as you get yoir ****e together by highschool. This, i strongly recommend

Yes I am! And my parents doesn't really care, as long as they know I try my best They also don't really get mad because my brother has been failing ever since 1st year of highschool lmao
But ugh everybody expects me to get good grades and I worry if I don't deliver. ;_; I also probably wont get it together by highschool because this is a language that i don't really know. if it was in english i'd be sailing through my classes

This are ridiculously underpriced. I have to buy a s*it tonne of art from you some time, you're amazing.
Do you by any chance know all the posts you have posted in this forum? I'm asking since I've seen your posts around and their amazing advice, I want to save them on my computer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I am! And my parents doesn't really care, as long as they know I try my best They also don't really get mad because my brother has been failing ever since 1st year of highschool lmao
But ugh everybody expects me to get good grades and I worry if I don't deliver. ;_; I also probably wont get it together by highschool because this is a language that i don't really know. if it was in english i'd be sailing through my classes

Don't worry about it, you learn nothing in middle school. I was terribly ill throughout 7th grade and I couldn't attend a single class. But then once I recovered I decided to skip 7th grade and go to 8th, and it wasn't difficult at all.

Your grades/behavior/whatever else in middle school mean jack **** in the future, so don't stress yourself.

Don't worry about it, you learn nothing in middle school. I was terribly ill throughout 7th grade and I couldn't attend a single class. But then once I recovered I decided to skip 7th grade and go to 8th, and it wasn't difficult at all.

Your grades/behavior/whatever else in middle school mean jack **** in the future, so don't stress yourself.

This reassures me a little, thank you! But honestly? I know I'm going to get a good grade because I do all my projects and my extra-curricular activities add points to my overall grade, so I know I'm going to pass, but the thought of mt actually failing just scares me and is enough to give me a wake up call. Still going to stress though lmao

aaaa no thank YOU! ;v; you spoil me omg <333

bb give me that freebie

Back