Ghostly Experiences

removed

I don't know if this would count, but another time, I was asleep, and my grandmother (who had been passed away for about 3 years) appeared to me, in my dream, and she wanted me to wake up, for some reason. So, in real life, I ended up waking up, and something was drawing me to the kitchen, where the washer, dryer, and water heater were also. I really just wanted to go use the bathroom and go back to sleep, but some strong force was drawing me to the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and found that the water heater broke/busted and was flooding the kitchen.

removed

Were your eyes glowing?

I haven't had anything in particular, but I do feel like I'm being watched sometimes. If ghosts do exist, though, mine definitely isn't trying to hurt me.

GHOST BABYSITTER!

There a old saying in my family if u don't believe ghost one day it will find you that's why i never messy with it ,I believe there is a after life and ghost are real ,Some times i feel bad when they are trap or can't move on , Geekaloompa am sorry that you got possessed it can be a very scrry knowing some thing is in your body , Ghost like energy that's why water ,power battery ,lights and human can be a energy source .They aslo feed on fear and sad emote when your valuable they like to attack .My mom said to stay healthy and positive ,Don't let theme get to you .

To the people who spams the thread, Sure you don't believe in ghost but some people do ,please don't make fun of her or him is like bullying .

Thankyo ,momiji .I notice you say kind thing ,and you have to let go of negaytive emotion .

This just happened.???

I'm home alone and I am so freaked out BC I live in A Spanish Speaking American Town. I was in my room dozing off when I hear from downstairs "Esta dormida?" In a voice that sounds like my mothers, so I brushed it off. I texted my mom and she said she wouldn't be home until an hour from now and our TV isn't on. I'm scared there is someone in our house/ bad ghosts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Estate dormida = Is she asleep in spanish

I don't really believe in 'Spirits' or 'Ghosts' or, and many people will hate me for this, Supernatural entities. Of course, if you do believe in that then fine, that's your choice to believe that, and nobody should try and take that from you. Its just when people pretend to do things that annoys me. Of course, I'm not against people believing things, but don't act liks something that couldn't exist does. I'm very sorry for you if you are traumatized by your Sleep Paralysis, but it is just that and probably nothing more. Have anyone you like died recently? Some people believe they are possed by the people they liked who died, and they get traumatized and incredible survivor guilt.

Were your eyes glowing?

GHOST BABYSITTER!

Thankyo ,momiji .I notice you say kind thing ,and you have to let go of negaytive emotion .

The third one is really rude because english isn't their first language and it's not very nice to make fun of them for it.
I laughed at that one though lmao

That's called Sleep Paralysis, I have it too. It can be terrifying but it's actually pretty common, especially if you have high anxiety.

Many people also get it when lucid dreaming too. I am always afraid of experiencing sleep paralysis.

I've only had a handful of encounters with demons but I can recall one in particular that stands out the most. It happened while I was out camping and this is one of many reasons I'm pretty wary whenever a certain friend brings up camping trips..

It was probably close to midnight I think, if not a little afterward, and something caused me to wake up. You know how you can get the worst feeling in the pit of your stomach, this sinking feeling like something is very, VERY wrong even though you can't quite pinpoint what it is? Yeah. I'm generally not that easy to frighten when it comes to stuff like this when I'm at home - like, I'll just shrug it off and turn over and go back to sleep or whatever, no big deal. But this time it was different, for sure.

So I get up and go to wake up my friend, who was with me (because who's gonna go do something in the woods like that alone lmao - the whole point of camping is to have fun with other people), except he was already awake as well and just as consumed with that same feeling of dread. That was weird enough in itself, but then we started hearing things. It's hard to describe but it was kind of like white noise + that indistinct murmuring/mumbling you hear when you leave a TV on in the background where you can't really discern exactly what's being said. When you're out in the middle of a forest you expect there to be ~nature noises~ and stuff but this definitely wasn't that, so we were both on edge.

We both tried to turn on our flashlights and the lantern we brought with us but they were dead, and, like a couple of complete idiots, we didn't think to bring matches or anything that didn't rely on electricity. As you probably know, paranormal entities feed off electricity or whatever, so yeah, smooth move on our part. Anyway the sounds we were hearing got progressively louder, and apart from the mash of different noises I thought I could make out rattling chains (yes, in the middle of the woods), but I asked my friend if he heard chains and he swore up and down that he didn't, so there I am thinking I'm crazy...

And in the darkness we couldn't see a thing so we were just huddling together and waiting for it to stop when I felt something basically whip me in the chest. HARD.

Then my GM had us roll initiative because it was a goddamn Chain Devil. My friend didn't notice the chain sounds because he failed his perception check. And yet somehow he got out alright (because he got extremely lucky with the rest of his rolls and fled after 3 turns) but I died mid-encounter and had to sit out the rest of the session making a new character.

F***in' demons.

I've only had a handful of encounters with demons but I can recall one in particular that stands out the most. It happened while I was out camping and this is one of many reasons I'm pretty wary whenever a certain friend brings up camping trips..

It was probably close to midnight I think, if not a little afterward, and something caused me to wake up. You know how you can get the worst feeling in the pit of your stomach, this sinking feeling like something is very, VERY wrong even though you can't quite pinpoint what it is? Yeah. I'm generally not that easy to frighten when it comes to stuff like this when I'm at home - like, I'll just shrug it off and turn over and go back to sleep or whatever, no big deal. But this time it was different, for sure.

So I get up and go to wake up my friend, who was with me (because who's gonna go do something in the woods like that alone lmao - the whole point of camping is to have fun with other people), except he was already awake as well and just as consumed with that same feeling of dread. That was weird enough in itself, but then we started hearing things. It's hard to describe but it was kind of like white noise + that indistinct murmuring/mumbling you hear when you leave a TV on in the background where you can't really discern exactly what's being said. When you're out in the middle of a forest you expect there to be ~nature noises~ and stuff but this definitely wasn't that, so we were both on edge.

We both tried to turn on our flashlights and the lantern we brought with us but they were dead, and, like a couple of complete idiots, we didn't think to bring matches or anything that didn't rely on electricity. As you probably know, paranormal entities feed off electricity or whatever, so yeah, smooth move on our part. Anyway the sounds we were hearing got progressively louder, and apart from the mash of different noises I thought I could make out rattling chains (yes, in the middle of the woods), but I asked my friend if he heard chains and he swore up and down that he didn't, so there I am thinking I'm crazy...

And in the darkness we couldn't see a thing so we were just huddling together and waiting for it to stop when I felt something basically whip me in the chest. HARD.

Then my GM had us roll initiative because it was a goddamn Chain Devil. My friend didn't notice the chain sounds because he failed his perception check. And yet somehow he got out alright (because he got extremely lucky with the rest of his rolls and fled after 3 turns) but I died mid-encounter and had to sit out the rest of the session making a new character.

F***in' demons.

That's....wierd. I don't believe in them, but it certainly is eerie....

At most some of my paranormal experiences has been that feeling of not being wanted. I was visiting a historical site in my city, it was the first substantial houses to appear in the original Temperance Colony in 1884. When the Northwest Resistance broke out, the house was used as a field hospital with non-medical tasks. Apparently it is said to have three ghosts within its walls -- a cranky gentleman that sulks in the basement and children that can be heard laughing in one of the bedrooms. Some people also claim to see strange figures walking through the house at night.

Me and my friends tried checking the place out one evening, after dark. They were going straight up to the windows and looking in, banging on them trying to scare each other. I got to the front path of the house, and I just couldn't go any further. I felt like I was being watched, and just generally unwanted there. It was one of the creepiest feelings I have ever felt - and it's not even that exciting :(

one time i was eating a chocolate bar and iit was the craaaaaaaziest thign!

I was eating it and then it dissapear, asif someone ate it

how

okay for real though once in a while my anus just has a spasm and i dont know why

it must be ghosts

This just happened.???

I'm home alone and I am so freaked out BC I live in A Spanish Speaking American Town. I was in my room dozing off when I hear from downstairs "Esta dormida?" In a voice that sounds like my mothers, so I brushed it off. I texted my mom and she said she wouldn't be home until an hour from now and our TV isn't on. I'm scared there is someone in our house/ bad ghosts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Estate dormida = Is she asleep in spanish

Maybe it's a Spanish version of Rich Little (Comedian/Mimic)

F***in' demons.

Until you got to the GM part, I believed you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The third one is really rude because english isn't their first language and it's not very nice to make fun of them for it.
I laughed at that one though lmao

Sorry Momiji!

At My grandmas house, in her room, our feet get pulled while we sleep.

im a huge ghost adventures fan so it's probably the reason im hyperaware of anything that moves that isn't me when i'm alone but here i go i guess 8)

i was like 10-13??? i don't even know anymore lmao but this is the one event i remember and it's REALLY WEIRD
i was on holiday "back home" and i was sharing a bed with my mum, my mum was talking to my cousin who lived in the house full-time, and i was playing pokemon on my ds lite and i dropped my stylus on the floor
my mum kicked it and it rolled under the bed, so i was like oh ok then i'll just pick it up and it'll be ok
so i hung over the bed with my legs still in the bed, like you do when ur too lazy just to plop ur whole body off on the ground
but i figured i could just feel under the bed for my stylus since there was nothing under there
and my palm just spread on something metal and really freaking round, like a big tin of coconut oil or smth, and it made a really weird sound, like if you blow into an empty bottle it makes a hollow "pwoomph" sound right??
and i thought "hm, strange, must've changed since yesterday"
i hung my head over the frame too look for my stylus and there was LITERALLY NOTHING THERE except a tiny dust bunny and my stylus
i don't even know what it was, but that is the freakiest experience i have had so far and it sounds so ridiculous but i cant open cupboards etc./look under to dark spaces without getting scared

ghost tin

spooks

Last edited:
It probably was a piece of highly advanced tech from another world. I'm not joking when I say that

Back