• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Longest You've Played a Game In One Sitting

I would guess around 6-8 hours per day of Breath of the Wild during winter break 2017. I didn't have a job at the time so I would, for the most part, just play that during my usual work time lol

World of warcraft, about... 15 hours

Dude same. When I was into WoW I’d seriously play like the whole day, only breaking to go to the bathroom or eat haha.
My first play through of BOTW I didn’t put down the game for like 10 hours. It’s my favourite opening to a game I’ve ever played.

Ragnarok Online. A week with 5 minute nap and just instant noodles while grinding non-stop. I miss those times.

The day I started Persona 5 which was 6-7h? Man that was such a good game I was positively surprised it got me hooked quick but it took up a lot of time which was exhausting as well

I.. I played Splatoon 2 for about 18 hours once. I played it from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed.. and I only gained like three levels from it.

Last edited:
I don't play it anymore, but I used to play Neverwinter a couple years ago I used to play it for like 6-8 hours just grinding and doing raids.

One time, 2 of my friends and I stayed up from around 11PMish until 4ish in the morning playing "Duck Game." We set it on the highest match number allowed, and we thought it would take an hour.

We were wrong... Oh, how we were wrong...

i've played overwatch from 9 AM until 11 PM one time. i had a few breaks here and there but for the most part thats probably the most time ive spent playing a game and i got lightheaded like 4 times that day

I spent one Summer break just going to town on Xenoblade Chronicles. I must have played six hours each a couple of those days.

Kirby Planet Robobot probably I played for 10 hours.

Dude same. When I was into WoW I?d seriously play like the whole day, only breaking to go to the bathroom or eat haha.
My first play through of BOTW I didn?t put down the game for like 10 hours. It?s my favourite opening to a game I?ve ever played.

lol i was in a guild and one of the mentors for rp so it was hella intense. i use to play with my ex all day everyday, thought i hated it but in the end i realised i loved it

I became really addicted to Animal Crossing : New Leaf. One time I've played it for 14 hours straight :/

I remember playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for about 5 hours. I'm don't really play games in long sittings

Hm I don't know really because I play games mostly all day, so I don't know what game I sat there while playing it for hours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Minecraft, 8 am to 2 am

Man calm down take a break from that game because that is mostly all day playing the same game.

Splatoon lol just recently playing Turf and mostly Salmon Run until I reached 8100p. I played for 8-10 hours I think.

I played the sims 3 for 4 hours. I had a massive headache, and I stopped playing soon after I realised i'd been playing for 4 hours.

Back