• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Longest You've Played a Game In One Sitting

Probably Socom 2 on the PS2. I remember playing the game from like 6PM to like 3AM during my high school days. The Addiction was worth the Sleep Deprivation lol

when I was playing tales from the borderlands (which I wanna replay), I would have to force myself to stop playing because I would spend hours and hours playing it just to finish a chapter lol

Probably around 4-6 hours. Seems weak, but it was alot for me! And here I am a bellionaire

18 hours on the original Black&White (the Lionhead one, not the Pok?mon versions). I‘m still sad that they decided to make sequels for the Fable series instead of B&W...

Last edited:
I'd say 10 hours, if I manage the beat the game in said sitting. Second Sight, Beyond Good & Evil, Overlord: Dark Legend and Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem are my picks.

Last edited:
Pokemon Sun .. had just finished my finals on that day.
10 hours straight, completed the game and proceeded slept for 24 hours afterwards. xD

maybe around 9 hours straight playing persona 5 without even getting up

If I really like a game, I can usually spend my entire waking day on it, which is usually 16 hours or so.

Last edited:
I've played Animal Crossing, Splatoon, and Breath of the Wild in pretty long sittings, probably 4 or 5 hours max?

Oh wow, a lot of these times are really long. I think the longest I have played a game in one sitting was 2-3 hours. I usually only play a game for around an hour before I need a break or want to do something else. I tend to play games with an open world for longer because I get distracted by random things I find and want to explore more. Phoenix Wright also makes me play for a while because I want to find out what happens next in the story.

I've played The Sims 3 for 15 hours straight before. Phoenix Wright also has me playing for a long period of time as well.

Last edited:
Didn't measure it but played Minecraft from world generation to beating the Ender Dragon in a single sitting

I think when I was younger somebody bet me I couldn't beat Ocarina of Time in less than two days because that was his record and I did it in like 14 hours breaks included.

I know I RP'd in WoW for about 16 hours one day so technically that.

Honestly I've had many lazy days in my life, especially pre-college and work, when I'd just play a game all day so there's no telling.

Not sure if it counts but one summer a few years ago, I played an MMORPG and I started the game at 7 am and quit at 5 am the next day. Only had bathroom and food breaks... It was one of those games that you stay in a team and grind the area. I had two teams that day with the second one taking up the longest chunk @v@;

Back