• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Longest You've Played a Game In One Sitting

there were days this summer where i played breath of the wild for almost the entire time i was awake, i assume that's got to be somewhere around 13 or 14 hours.

Without any break whatsoever, my partner and I played Minecraft on the PS4 for 8 hours straight. After that we took a bathroom and snack break and we were back at it, I don't know how long we had played the second time since I didn't check the time when we logged off. The worst part? That was an average gaming day....

Hmm back when I was interested I may have played ttr for hours if allowed.

During a summer break I played Minecraft like 15 hours occasionally.

A disgusting amount, like literally all day. An instance I can actually remember is Animal Crossing City Folk, I played for like 15 hours straight or something ridiculous like that... it was partly because I was trying to catch a coelacanth on a rainy day and it just. would not. spawn. But I can't account for like the other 10 hours lmao ugh
I know I've done it more than once too but I play in much more moderate amounts in recent years, thanks to less time and a diminished attention span and plus I get bad neck aches if I stay in the same position for very long, which gaming requires.

probably like 8 hours or so when i got botw; i played it pretty much nonstop a lot of days, not that much has changed ;)

Miitopia when it first came out, I love that game soo much! I just restarted it last week.

Last edited:
I used to play Breath of the Wild and Splatoon for 8 hours (sometimes) but really, I couldn't stand playing for long hours without taking a break.

I played Odyssey for 10 hours while my boyfriend was out for the day last Monday lmao

i managed to finish ttyd in three days; i probably played it for 7 or 8 hours each day

I think there was a weekend last year where I played BotW for a straight 10 hours. No regrets though.

oooo dang I couldn't say but maybe 7-10 hours on the weekend Sun and Moon came out. I usually never go that far, but it was so fun weiolkjhgdcvb

When I was younger and had more time, there were a lot of times where either myself or my best friend and I used to play on the Wii or PS2 for around 10 hours. Nowadays I'm lucky if I can reach about 4 hours straight? :p

I think I played Overwatch for just under ten hours once or twice. I've also played Animal Crossing for the GameCube for like 8+ hours before, but that was quite a while ago.

Back