The Longest You've Played a Game In One Sitting

there were days this summer where i played breath of the wild for almost the entire time i was awake, i assume that's got to be somewhere around 13 or 14 hours.

Without any break whatsoever, my partner and I played Minecraft on the PS4 for 8 hours straight. After that we took a bathroom and snack break and we were back at it, I don't know how long we had played the second time since I didn't check the time when we logged off. The worst part? That was an average gaming day....

Hmm back when I was interested I may have played ttr for hours if allowed.

A disgusting amount, like literally all day. An instance I can actually remember is Animal Crossing City Folk, I played for like 15 hours straight or something ridiculous like that... it was partly because I was trying to catch a coelacanth on a rainy day and it just. would not. spawn. But I can't account for like the other 10 hours lmao ugh
I know I've done it more than once too but I play in much more moderate amounts in recent years, thanks to less time and a diminished attention span and plus I get bad neck aches if I stay in the same position for very long, which gaming requires.

probably like 8 hours or so when i got botw; i played it pretty much nonstop a lot of days, not that much has changed ;)

Miitopia when it first came out, I love that game soo much! I just restarted it last week.

Last edited:
I used to play Breath of the Wild and Splatoon for 8 hours (sometimes) but really, I couldn't stand playing for long hours without taking a break.

I played Odyssey for 10 hours while my boyfriend was out for the day last Monday lmao

i managed to finish ttyd in three days; i probably played it for 7 or 8 hours each day

I think there was a weekend last year where I played BotW for a straight 10 hours. No regrets though.

oooo dang I couldn't say but maybe 7-10 hours on the weekend Sun and Moon came out. I usually never go that far, but it was so fun weiolkjhgdcvb

When I was younger and had more time, there were a lot of times where either myself or my best friend and I used to play on the Wii or PS2 for around 10 hours. Nowadays I'm lucky if I can reach about 4 hours straight? :p

I think I played Overwatch for just under ten hours once or twice. I've also played Animal Crossing for the GameCube for like 8+ hours before, but that was quite a while ago.

Back