• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Cucumber horse and eggplant cow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you know MoriDB has quite few errors and missings, right? :) Anyway, I myself am not sure if exists, but should be since the four argyles colours appear as all having shirts, tees and tanks.
I am aware :) I checked my ACNL catalog app on my phone too though and it's not there either. Although I guess it's possible they got their list from moridb. What catalog list are you using?

Pink argyle tank? That I have.

No, I need the red one :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am aware :) I checked my ACNL catalog app on my phone too though and it's not there either. Although I guess it's possible they got their list from moridb. What catalog list are you using?

I looked three or four different around, not only MoriDB. What I'd like to know, is how you get to know that you actually have completed it. Does the game send you a letter or something?...

You dont need to have it 100% completed to get the gold badge, just a lower percent like 80 or 85 im not sure

It's long ago I got the gold badge... but I want to know if there's some way to be sure if you completed the catalogue or not :confused:

Well you are also missing the unobtainable items XD.
These are:
--- Department Wall
--- Department Floor
--- Convenient Wall
--- Convenient Floor
--- Recycle-Shop Wall
--- Recycle-Shop Floor
--- Home-Center Wall
--- Home-Center Floor
--- Supermarket Wall
--- Supermarket Floor
--- Gracie Wall
--- Grace Floor
--- Rental Wet Suit

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sure there's people with power saves floating around the community who could hack these items in, but I don't think any of them are prepared to label them selves as such...

Last edited:
Also I did manage to find what looks like a complete list while I was looking around
https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com
Scroll down to acnl and take a look. It's a list that was compiled by searching through the games code.
Hope this helps

Whoa, thanks for all your effort! :) Though I am not sure how to do it with this... if they are unobtainable, that means they don't count for catalogue, right? :confused: But I'll take a look closely to the list.

Hello! Do you happen to still be looking for the Eggplant Cow and Cucumber Horse? I have both of them for you! Does 50 TBT altogether sound fine? Let me know! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back