• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cringe-worthy Crud

Status
Not open for further replies.
your spacing cornfused me lshifomdadmt

le derp

oh i see.mm yes perfectly.

also like 7 year old girls with smartphones. le wtf i didn't get a cell phone until i was like.. 10-11 maybe and it was one of those bricks with antenna on it lol

girls in winter wearing ugg boots, short shorts, and thin ass hoodies... like wtf, your feet warm but that's all that matters? there was a group of girls at my school who did this and I was like. tf mang

girls in winter wearing ugg boots, short shorts, and thin ass hoodies... like wtf, your feet warm but that's all that matters? there was a group of girls at my school who did this and I was like. tf mang

whaaaat well tween fashion is horrible nowadays lmango

when a teacher sees you are on bell tree not doing lesson work lel

When people try to act high and mighty and edgy and cool by hating on others because of things they enjoy or make them happy. It's like well it's not really affecting you... So don't be bothered by it. If it makes them happy and it's legitimately not offending anyone and isn't anything troublesome or bad then... Just let them be. :\ No point in it. It's just a bit cringey because they seem so concerned about what other people do with their lives. If you don't agree with it that's okay but there's no point in saying it to seem cool or edgy. Like "omg!!! Unpopular opinion alert XD"

I didn't chose the Ugg life;
The Ugg life chose me.

The rubbish confession scenes in anime. They make me want to hide under the covers but I have to keep watching for the subtitles, otherwise I don't know what they're saying :/

When people try to act high and mighty and edgy and cool by hating on others because of things they enjoy or make them happy. It's like well it's not really affecting you... So don't be bothered by it. If it makes them happy and it's legitimately not offending anyone and isn't anything troublesome or bad then... Just let them be. :\ No point in it. It's just a bit cringey because they seem so concerned about what other people do with their lives. If you don't agree with it that's okay but there's no point in saying it to seem cool or edgy. Like "omg!!! Unpopular opinion alert XD"
So this entire thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back