• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cringe-worthy Crud

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicLazer

null
Bells
What makes you cringe?

This is what makes me cringe.

5321088+_ae5644aeb0aa896990ea8cf3962883d5.png
This "comic" is called Garfielf. Yes, Garfielf. Viewer discretion advised if you wanna read it or watch it on YouTube.

Well I can't link specifics, but I come across many posts on various sites that are very cringe-worthy. This site is certainly no exception at times.

Basically this.

I don't want to find it again but I remember seeing a video of a girl reading out a fanfiction between her and Ashton Kutcher at a talent show...

you meaN THIIIIS?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i really like duran duran and i think thats pretty cringe worthy

When the Tumblr community acts accepting of people "no matter what race/gender" but then has the mentality that 100% of white people are racist. There is even a post saying that all white people were born racist and that they should accept it. It has thousands of notes.

hxMDA3Q.gif

"its Melissa bell"

IM Laughing

Little girls wanting their period makes me cringe too

When the Tumblr community acts accepting of people "no matter what race/gender" but then has the mentality that 100% of white people are racist. There is even a post saying that all white people were born racist and that they should accept it. It has thousands of notes.

hxMDA3Q.gif
that's tumblr for you their logic is f!cking twisted
by hey what do expect from a bunch of teens who never go outside
because if they did they would get triggered by everything​

- - - Post Merge - - -

I stare into the void, and the void stares back

whenever I look back and remember the days when I was 14 and went through the

OMG I'M SO RANDOM PHASE XDDD LOL PIE

-shudders-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back