• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'll Photoshop Your Avatar

Thank you!

pls forgive me

hyaRqSH.gif

Not doing these in any particular order.

You should of put me next to her and the fun will happen heheh. (i'm not complaining tho, i'm thinking about making it my profile pic when i get payed)

You should of put me next to her and the fun will happen heheh. (i'm not complaining tho, i'm thinking about making it my profile pic when i get payed)

I was thinking about doing that, but then for some reason I thought of this lmao.

Wow, it's been awhile since I've made something here. Anyone want their avatar Photoshopped?

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'll get to the other avatars next. You can't have a classic Team Rocket blast off without Yondu's arrow.

tumblr_oqnc6aad9W1s0ebdio1_500.gif

If it's possible I'd love to either make my snake blush OR make his tongue flick out, they'd both be super cute.

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'll get to the other avatars next. You can't have a classic Team Rocket blast off without Yondu's arrow.

tumblr_oqnc6aad9W1s0ebdio1_500.gif

I don't understand. Why did you just post a clip of gotg2?
lol great job!

I don't understand. Why did you just post a clip of gotg2?
lol great job!

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Please Photoshop my avatar! I know it's not very interesting but I'd love to see what you come up with.

Taking a stroll through Marshall's washing machine.

CzfYeot.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's possible I'd love to either make my snake blush OR make his tongue flick out, they'd both be super cute.

Yeah, that's definitely doable. I can even make both.

Been a little busy this week, but I'll get working on the other ones when I get back.

Back