• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dangan Ronpa - Roleplay [PRIVATE]

Helena walked in deep thought, walking beside Zoe who was also trying to make sense of the situation.
Chev followed, Frances behind her.

~Drew~
Drew followed the others out, stopping outside next to Jacob who was sat against the wall with his face in his knees. "Jacob, buddy, we've got to go..."

~Jacob~
After a few moments, Jacob reluctantly got up and followed Drew to catch up with the others.

~Jacob~
Jacob stayed quiet, looking down as he walked.

~Blaine~
"Has he been crying?" Blaine asked quietly.

~Kimberly~
"Looks like it. He was really close with Hiro, it must have really hurt him..."

Helena noticed Jacobs reaction. "I'll give you some space then." Helena said simply, before arriving at the elevator and getting in with the others.

~Drew~
Drew got into the elevator behind Jacob, last to arrive since he has stayed towards the back of the group with him.

~Jacob~
Jacob stood in his place, glaring at Monokuma. This is all his fault...

~Kimberly~
"How the hell are we supposed to work out who killed Hiro with so little to go on...?"

~Blaine~
"Well, we know it was planned, so it woulld have to be someone who would have a motive to harm Hiro."

"B-But who would want to kill Hiro? He was always happy and full of life, why would anyone want to kill him?" Zoe asked.
Chev shrugged. "Maybe someone had a personal grudge against him."
"The motive is not what we should be thinking about right now." Helena started pushing her glasses up.
"Why? Because you were the one with the biggest grudge against him out of all of us?" Frances raised an eybrow.

~Blaine~
"What'd be wrong with thinking about the motive? That would mean we'd have a reason to why Hiro was killed, which would narrow down the list of suspects considerably."

~Kimberly~
"If you object so badly to thinking about the motive first, what should we be thinking about instead?"

Helena looked at the group seriously, with a stern look. "In regards to the motive, we have no clues to show why exactly he was killed yet, do we?" Helena crossed her arms. "Instead, we should focus on the information we do have and solve those mysteries first. For example the black out, how did that happen?"
Frances made a little noise. "Pfft. I still think you had the biggest motive... But fine. How did the black out start?"

~Drew~
"It seemed exactly timed at 6 o'clock. So either it was on a timer or something like that, or someone out of the main room triggered it."

~Kimberly~
"So... The people out of the room when it happened would be Drew, Gunter, Zoe, Helena and Fallen Iron."

Frances tilted her head. "Maybe one of them pulled the power breaker, if they found one."
Chev spoke up. "Hey! If I remember, there was a big black box at the top of the room in the office when I was cleaning around before hand. I think that was the power breaker!"

~Blaine~
"The same office room that Helena and Fallen Iron were in?"

~Drew~
"Which would also happen to be the palce where all the weapons were kept." Drew looked at Helena suspiciously.

Helena looked angry for a second, knowing people started to suspect her. "Well-"
"We found two knives under the table. We also found nightvision goggles... Helena could have put them on and snuck in during the black out, and killed Hiro!"
"She hated Hiro after he caught her banging Fallen Iron! Not only do you have the motive, but also the weapons and the way the blackout was caused! It has to be you!"
"Yeah! Helena is the killer!"
"It makes so much sense, and I know we should have told you guys earlier... But me and Chev recieved this note in our room when we woke up this morning..." Frances said, holding up a letter.
Chev spoke what the letter said. "I will kill someone tonight at the party." Chev crossed her arms. "Thats why I body checked everyone, because me and Frances knew something like this would happen. Never would I have thought it would have been Helena who killed Hiro!"
Helena looked even more angry, before returning calm again. "But-"

~Drew~
"She didn't seem like she'd be the person to kill someone either. Too stern and professional," Drew said, cutting Helena off again.

~Jacob~
"...Does Helena not get a say in this...?" Jacob asked quietly, speaking for the first time since the trial started.

~Drew~
Drew looked over at Jacob as if he was crazy. "Seriously? You want to let her defend herself after what she did?"

"Exactly, she killed Hiro!"
"No-"
"It's all her fault!"
"..." Zoe looked upset, but she thought long and hard to herself, trying to find anyother clues to show other wise.

~Jacob~
"You keep cutting her off though, you don't know what she's gonna say...."

~Kimberly~
"You know, Jacob's right. Let Helena actually say what she wants to say." If anything it'll probably just confirm what we already know.

After the others shut up, Helena cleared her throat to speak. "I did not cause the blackout. If you paid even the slightest attention to the crime scene at all, you would know that this murder was clearly planned out, and if I was in the office, I would simply not have had enough time to get there and back. Also, if you noticed the circuit breaker in the office, you could see it was far to high up the wall for someone of my stature to reach."
"You could have stood on Fallen Iron's shoulders-"
"Don't be stupid, if I did that, he would have known about it and confessed it was me by now."
"But-"
"And finaly, how would I have known that Hiro was in the hall with you guys, I heard Drew and Gunter go past the office door, Hiro could have simply gone off too."
Zoe looked like she wanted to say something, but she was too shy.
"Now if you are all done being idiots, lets get back on track."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(#HelenaLayingDownDemFactsOfLife)

Last edited:
~Kimberly~
"Wow, that, uh... That was a hell of a speech there. So if it wasn't you," Kimberly started, though she still wasn't totally convinced, "Doesn't that put us entirely back to square one?"

~Blaine~
"So what about Drew and Gunter then, if Helena heard them go past the door?"

~Drew~
"I ws too busy trying to find atowel to dry my face. That German *sshole over there thought it would be funny to stick my head into the toilet and flush."

Back