• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

E3 2015 Hype/Speculation Thread

I hope that E3 brings around the release dates for the Falco amiibo, R.O.B amiibo, Duck Hunt Duo amiibo, Mr. Game and Watch amiibo, Mewtwo amiibo and Lucas amiibo...

Those are the final ones that I need to own a fully English PAL Super Smash Bros. Collection without the need to resort to buying any imported figures.

Last edited:
Release date for Lucas (If he isn't out before the digital event) and for more Smash DLC (Modes, Stages & Junk) and hoping for a DLC pack 3/4 for Mario Kart 8

Release date for Lucas (If he isn't out before the digital event) and for more Smash DLC (Modes, Stages & Junk) and hoping for a DLC pack 3/4 for Mario Kart 8
Everything you said = this.

Probably Bill Trinen legit being fired.

hqdefault.jpg

It was a joke.

Last edited:
The holy trinity that I want to see at E3:

-More Mario Kart DLC Packs
-Animal Crossing Wii U
-Super Mario Galaxy 3

The holy trinity that I want to see at E3:

-More Mario Kart DLC Packs
-Animal Crossing Wii U
-Super Mario Galaxy 3
I forgot about that game, and I've been thinking of unlocking different characters each world you completed which have signature moves that are required for some galaxies/missions, and the Koopalings are the bosses for each world this time, instead of the cycling Bowser Jr. and Bowser. And throw in some DLC as well! Like new galaxies and characters

please no new mario galaxy.. -_- another 3d platformer please..
how about mario sunshine 2 or something like mario64 :/
i think more dlc and amiibos as well as animal crossing wiiu is a given
how about pikmin4, but it might come for the nx like probably most new big games.. but we'll see

i would love to see golden sun 4 for 3ds!! and finally gbs/ds games for 3ds eshop!! *cries in a corner*

Last edited:
how about mario sunshine 2 or something like mario64 :/

i would love sunshine 2/remake but considering in the splatoon thing they actually admitted to having forgot about sunshine entirely... i doubt it's going to happen

idk i didnt enjoy it much :/

i heard that mario sunshine 2 was the prototype for or turned into splatoon
but seeing how popular splatoon is, it makes sense to have another mariogame with mario doing similar stuff ^^
also mario sunshine is the only mario game i think thats not in wiiu eshop yet.. and since its marios bday year or year of mario i hope we'll get atleast in eshop or an sunshine hd remake..
(i never got to play it so would be happy about it)

Last edited:
Don't know if I or someone else posted this yet, but a Skylanders game for amiibos or something else similar that requires amiibos. idk, I just feel like it would be kinda dumb if they didn't do a full game that required them since they're soooooo popular.

And also give the world more amiibo restocks that aren't Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Bowser.

Kid Icarus Uprising sequel is what I'm hoping for. Everything else (KH 3, FF XV, No Man's Sky) is pretty much confirmed. I am particularly excited about the open world aspects of FFXV and especially NMS. Now I just have to get a PS4.

Kid Icarus Uprising sequel is what I'm hoping for. Everything else (KH 3, FF XV, No Man's Sky) is pretty much confirmed. I am particularly excited about the open world aspects of FFXV and especially NMS. Now I just have to get a PS4.

OMG yes, I need more Kid Icarus in my life!

What's wrong with Galaxy?

I liked Galaxy, though any hope of a third sequel died with the Wii as far as I'm concerned and I do hope it stays that way. Just like I don't expect a Sunshine sequel with the death of the Gamecube, or a World sequel with the death of the SNES.

I prefer it this way honestly. Makes them try new ideas rather than keep rehashing the same premise until it gets boring if they forget about each part of the franchise with the release of each new console. I don't know if this is something they actually do on purpose, but it sure seems like it.

Don't know if I or someone else posted this yet, but a Skylanders game for amiibos or something else similar that requires amiibos. idk, I just feel like it would be kinda dumb if they didn't do a full game that required them since they're soooooo popular.

I've been thinking that since they were announced.

I really don't understand why they haven't done it yet. It would be really damn awesome to have a game like that for Amiibo. It's the only thing I can think of that would make Amiibo worthwhile in a game, especially since they've been pretty underwhelming so far.

Though given Nintendo's inability to properly stock them, I don't think it's a good idea right now. Disney Infinity and Skylanders gets away with it because they keep their figures all stocked up so that everybody can play as their favorite character...The only characters you're guaranteed to be able to play as with a Nintendo version right now is Mario and Peach.

And also give the world more amiibo restocks that aren't Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Bowser.

Nobody would have enough amiibos to play it

An announcement for more MK8 dlc would be awesome. So would another Paper Mario that's better than Sticker Star was. Sticker star wasn't bad but I feel like it lacked something that made the previous ones great.

Aside from that, I can hardly wait. \^o^/

Back