E3 2015 Hype/Speculation Thread

I'm so confused why everyone expects/wants an AC Wii U announcement.

They've already announced the spinoff. It wouldn't make any sense to have a spinoff come out if you're just going to release a completely full game not long after it. If anything there won't be any mention of AC outside of the spinoff until months after it's come out.

Well, Happy Home Designer is most likely reusing a lot of assets from Animal Crossing: New Leaf, therefore its development time is significantly shorter than developing one of the main Animal Crossing installments. Though, that doesn't entirely mean that an announcement about the Wii U installment is potentially coming at E3 2015, unless they come up with ideas that would interest a good portion of the gaming industry and would release it in the next year. The staff is also working on Splatoon, which has DLCs coming a bit after its launch. The team got a lot of stuff to do at the moment, so I would be very surprised if they manage to show a main AC installment on Wii U.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong I would love for them to show more Zelda Wii U, but didn't noa already say it wouldn't be shown at e3?

Besides that I think I'm most hyped for the bethesda presentation. Nintendo is always a wildcard though and this year is looking pretty promising. I hope they do a live show.

Yeah, no Zelda Wii U at E3.

Looking forward to more information on Happy Home Designer. There is surely more to the game than how it appears right now.

I agree that AC Wii U appearing at E3 is highly unlikely, although not impossible, given the HHD announcement. Maybe in a Direct towards the end of the year after HHD is released.

Star Fox Wii U will probably be showed off at E3 this year.

I'm hoping we get Gamecube VC games...but that's a dream for another day.

They release Pokemon games pretty much every year so I'm hoping for a release. I would be surprised if the announced AC Wii U, we already have HHD soon.. And pls make Rosalina Galaxy with 6 Rosalina amiibo pls pls

I'm not hyped for E3 because nintendo world championship is just their way of saying 'we have no actual new content... AGAIN, but look at this shiny thing here'. ^^
as long as there is no announcement for gba &ds games on (new)3ds eshop, i just don't even care anymore at this point.

also a prediction... zeldaU will not come out for wiiU, but on the next console, the NX. or cross-released for both after the NX comes out which will be announced for end of 2016, I guess and of course the game comes out a year later, so 2017-18. :D
same as with twilight princess on the gamecube back then..

Last edited:
Looks like crash bandicoot could make an appearance at E3. TQtKcvF9.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, looks like naughty dog will be making this one, if it turns out to be true. :0

Last edited:
Back