~~If were given 1 million dollars (tax exempt) what would you do with it?~~

The first thing I would like to do is buy a plane ticket so I could move and live in a house somewhere near the ocean, then I'd maybe buy a sailboat, and then I'd set aside half of the rest for my future wife and I and donate the other half to local animal shelters.

I would buy a house.

Probably buy some other luxury crap like expensive guitars, expensive audio equipment,

Invest some of it somewhere to gain more money.

Develop a gambling problem.

I would buy a HUGE piece of property and build an animal shelter and adopt all the poor old dogs and pibbles and other unwanted precious babies <3

Buy houses overseas, put some in the stock market, buy plane tickets to travel the world and use whatever is left to go to gigs of my favorite queens.

The first thing I would like to do is buy a plane ticket so I could move and live in a house somewhere near the ocean, then I'd maybe buy a sailboat, and then I'd set aside half of the rest for my future wife and I and donate the other half to local animal shelters.

im not sure how much you think 1 million dollars is but it's not as much as you think apparently :p

Re-do my kitchen/bathroom/laundry room for my mom, then spend the rest on a college funds. All the leftover would go to a laptop, cosplay stuff, maybe a trip to some cool convention in another state. After that I'd put it into the bank and just take out money whenever I needed.

im not sure how much you think 1 million dollars is but it's not as much as you think apparently :p
I realize the buying a house part would take up most of it haha. When I said I'd donate the other half to animal shelters I meant half of the small remainder I'd have left over.

id give to organizations that need it (like lgbtaq+ ones) and help myself/my family/friends financially. also i would get a nice pc because mine sucks.

Surely not visit Computertrash to make some SICK pixels with him and visit his adorable horde of kittens :3c

...And spend the rest on getting a master race pc

Put like 500,000 away for University, I'd be able to go anywhere I want.
Go to New York as soon as possible probably. But other than that just buy a lot of clothes.

I would move out and travel to New York City to live with my boyfriend. I'd save the rest and live off it it, paying rent, buying clothes, food and anime stuff. x3

I would finish my schooling first though, of course. I still would want education under my belt.

Would have to resist spending it all on instruments... Surely would at least get an English horn, Baroque oboe, baritone saxophone, and bass clarinet, though. =P

I wouldn't splurge on anything, I'd just buy a normal house and live comfortably, nothing extravagant. Might take a trip to Disney Land, because I've never been able to go and I always had this dream to go since I was a kid, so that might be fun.

I would buy a two story brick home with the top story only being a bedroom, with a bathroom and a window that overlooks the living room. All the flooring would be ceramic tile, and I would have an indoor, in-ground pool, that had a Plexiglas roof. I would also have a guest house for my friend and fiance to live in.
I would also go back to Branson, Missouri...
The rest would go towards bills and everything, of course...

Back