Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
I have 4 normal villagers.
Fauna, Marina, Merengue, and Goldie.
Marina has pinged me at least 5 times too move today.
Her house is in a good spot, but it does not fit in with the fairy tail theme.
She is probably the villager im second closest too.
I am extremely bored with the same conversations.
I was considering getting Kid Cat for her. (I have no jocks)
Poll: Should I let Marina go?

"This matter is so important, I have to make more than one thread, one on the AC discussion sub-forum, and one here, even though it dosen't belong here!" - you

Why do people keep making threads like this? You get to make your decisions on your town, not us.

It's honestly very hard for me too make decisions, and how do you delete a thread? I'm still very new here. :(
You can't in this section. Don't worry, I reported the post. :) A moderator will move the thread to the correct section. I don't believe you'll get in trouble either. ^-^

our internet kept failing, and you never paid me the bells, and I thnk I lost the floor o-o

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can't in this section. Don't worry, I reported the post. :) A moderator will move the thread to the correct section. I don't believe you'll get in trouble either. ^-^

thank you, I just need to know, where will this be moved so I can check the results?

maxresdefault.jpg

i think you should let her go. you have WAY too many normal villagers. that kind of issue gets pretty boring really quickly. plus, she ruins your town theme, right? that seals the deal.
don't send her off to the void though! give her away or sell her. she's a pretty high tier and i'm sure there's more than one person out there that has her as a dreamie.
(but yeah, this thread shouldn't be here, heh. you can close it by going to the top of this thread and clicking the "administrative options". then, press proceed and it'll close this.)

our internet kept failing, and you never paid me the bells, and I thnk I lost the floor o-o

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you, I just need to know, where will this be moved so I can check the results?

It will be either moved to the Animal Crossing New Leaf board, or the General AC board. :) Most likely the first. ^-^

ok guys, im only letting her go if the person who gives me kid cat gives me kid cat, how do I delete a thread?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see where the administrative tools are D:

ok guys, im only letting her go if the person who gives me kid cat gives me kid cat, how do I delete a thread?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see where the administrative tools are D:
You can't delete a thread, only mods can. You can close a thread on some boards but not here. I don't see the need to delete it anyway, just let it go. Also yeah, let her go, Kid Cat is a really fun villager.

Let her go. Not only do you have too many normal villagers, but octopus villagers are hideous. :)It may also be objected that my opening remark about the appealing character of Pyrrhonism is wrong or surprising, given that it is not possible for anyone to think that the stance I have presented is attractive and worth adopting. For instance, not only does the Skeptic not promise that the suspensive attitude will certainly make possible the attainment of ataraxia, but he does not even regard this as an aim that is intrinsic to his philosophy. To this objection, I would first reply that the appeal of Skepticism seems to lie in the sort of radical changes that this philosophy may entail in a person’s life. For, if adopted, the cautious Pyrrhonean attitude will prevent one from making rash judgments about any topic that one has not examined or found final answers to, which in turn will prevent one from acting hastily. Another profound change consists in the fact that, even if at some point the Skeptic broke some of the most important moral rules of the society to which he belongs, he would perhaps experience some kind of discomfort, but he would not believe that he has done something objectively wrong. This would free him from the shame and remorse that those who believe that such an action is morally incorrect would experience in the same situation. In sum, the Pyrrhonean philosophy would produce, if adopted, profound changes in a person’s thoughts, feelings, and actions; changes that at first glance seem to be beneficial. But secondly, I think that whether or not Pyrrhonism is an appealing philosophy cannot in the end be determined a priori. For it depends on whether one values such attitudes as caution, open-mindedness, and intellectual modesty; or, if one does, on whether these attitudes are preferred to, for example, the sense of assurance that one may experience when espousing philosophic systems or religious beliefs. This is why my opening comment was just that Pyrrhonism may still be found attractive and worth adopting.

Last edited:
Please begin reading the purposes for each board, thank you. :)

This is the right board because she isn't trading villagers. Instead, it's just a question about villagers in her town. Also, please just report it and don't post, which will lead to confusion if you're inaccurate. Thanks. :)

Why do people keep making threads like this? You get to make your decisions on your town, not us.

There's nothing wrong with asking for other opinions.

This is the right board because she isn't trading villagers. Instead, it's just a question about villagers in her town. Also, please just report it and don't post, which will lead to confusion if you're inaccurate. Thanks. :)

There's nothing wrong with asking for other opinions.

Thank you.
To the OP, you should let her go if she doesn't feel special to you. If you want to have room for another villager with a new personality, why not? 3 normals should be enough!

"This matter is so important, I have to make more than one thread, one on the AC discussion sub-forum, and one here, even though it dosen't belong here!" - you

seriously stop copying a pasting this everywhere, your not helping anyone you are just being very rude!!

Back