• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hyogo's Requesting thread for his Gemsona + Ness/Lucas Fanart (Paying decently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never be as good as them though haha
Mhm, took a few hours trying to search for one that doesn't mess around with making gifs

Nah, don't, I'm just gonna drop it, it's just gonna be ignored like the rest of my posts in this section, even if I'm trying to be nice lol.
Whateverrrrr.
I bet dude.

Aww, don't! Everyone's ignored on here sometimes. I am too and I don't do sh!t lol.
All this drama over you will eventually stop. Just wait it out and avoid saying things that ppl can twist around and make you look bad (and avoid drama starting situations, lol)
**** happens. It gets big, gets crazy, eventually ppl get tired of it and move on.
Don't let them bring ya down~

Last edited:
Whateverrrrr.
I bet dude.

Aww, don't! Everyone's ignored on here sometimes. I am too and I don't do sh!t lol.
All this drama over you will eventually stop. Just wait it out and avoid saying things that ppl can twist around and make you look bad (and avoid drama starting situations, lol)
**** happens. It gets big, gets crazy, eventually ppl get tired of it and move on.
Don't let them bring ya down~
Naw, my motives keep rising and dropping, can't keep them stable for 5 minutes when I constantly know there's waaaaay better people around here, and that new members are joining just for this section to make cash, it makes things even harder, I mean, I COULD make a freebies thread and maybe feel like I'm getting better but I know people are just going to throw around their anime girl OC's with animal ears for hair, stuff like that just disturbs me but hell, it's becoming a huge trend now because it's "Kawaii"

Even then, the one I'm using isn't perfect but it gets the job done.

Yeah I guess, but this has been happening for ages even before that whole drama bullcrap, even before I started to mention art hoarding so blech, my reputation is already destroyed so I shouldn't be so worried for ignorance these days, it's gonna keep coming.

However a lovely user earlier sent me a PM saying they wanted to buy me a RLC piece of art for me because they know I've been mistreated recently, It was really nice to read and just makes me keep hope for kind hearted people around here.

Naw, my motives keep rising and dropping, can't keep them stable for 5 minutes when I constantly know there's waaaaay better people around here, and that new members are joining just for this section to make cash, it makes things even harder, I mean, I COULD make a freebies thread and maybe feel like I'm getting better but I know people are just going to throw around their anime girl OC's with animal ears for hair, stuff like that just disturbs me but hell, it's becoming a huge trend now because it's "Kawaii"

Even then, the one I'm using isn't perfect but it gets the job done.

Yeah I guess, but this has been happening for ages even before that whole drama bullcrap, even before I started to mention art hoarding so blech, my reputation is already destroyed so I shouldn't be so worried for ignorance these days, it's gonna keep coming.

However a lovely user earlier sent me a PM saying they wanted to buy me a RLC piece of art for me because they know I've been mistreated recently, It was really nice to read and just makes me keep hope for kind hearted people around here.

You shouldn't feel that way :( God knows 70% of the artists on here are WAAAAY better than I am, but I don't give up. I won't always get loads of orders, but when I do, I feel good inside and cherish those orders because I know those ppl have chosen me, even with all these other great artists around. Same goes for my Etsy shop too.
Lol, really? Just make a Do's and Don't's list! Not everyone can draw everything, if you can/only want to draw certain things, state it and they'll either ask for another OC they have that follows your list, or you won't be bothered by the ones you won't accept.

I think it does a great job, and I'm sure it's one of the bests you can get, for free at least :p

Just gotta prove to ppl that you're not as bad as others put off or drag you down to being. Or if it doesn't matter to you, just ignore them. If ppl are gonna act like you don't deserve stuff, do the same to them and act like they don't exist.
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" always thought the wording of that is weird, but in other words, if they're gonna treat you like sh!t (though technically it would mean to treat them like **** as well, but to not drop down to their disgusting level..) act like they aren't even here, if they're gonna swoop to a level of hatred and ignorance, since ppl like that shouldn't exist, pretend they don't, cuz they don't deserve acknowledgement for their stupid bs.
//rant end, lol

Wow, that's really awesome o .o
People like that do really give you hope and make you feel better. I hope others can show you that generosity too, maybe not all can offer RLC, but anything in the sense of trying to be nice to you and help you out, should always be appreciated ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back