Shop => art _(:3 」∠)_ | closed

COMMISSION ORDER
__________​
Username: KainAronoele
Style: {Doki}
Reference(s):
s2V62Rb.png

If you need more refs, lemme know, this is just the most accurate one I have atm.
Personality: Shy, but crazy.
Notes: Lip piercing is on my left side. Eyes - pale green around edges, thin layer of light brown around pupils. My roots show, they're very dark brown/black - kind of like the ref above. I have no art of it but my hair is now half green, half teal/blue, left side is green, right is teal - here's a RL pic just to see how it is - Meep // I was also wondering if you could include a lil Toon Link plush, whether just holding him by the hand or kind of hugging/cuddling him, and if so will pay whatever extra for it.
Payment: 5100TBT + however much for Toon Link if you allow the add-in.

I'd appreciate the extra refs please. :)
Also, I'll have to pass on toon link (unless it was rlc) but other than that, go ahead and send payment and I'll add you to slots. Thank you!

Which are you doing for tbt (possibly)?

Anything that doesn't have "RLC ONLY" under samples. :)

I'd appreciate the extra refs please. :)
Also, I'll have to pass on toon link (unless it was rlc) but other than that, go ahead and send payment and I'll add you to slots. Thank you!

Anything that doesn't have "RLC ONLY" under samples. :)

Do you think I could pay RLC to add him? If so, how much do you think he'd be, I have a few $$ to spare.
Payment sent, and will add refs in a few!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's the album - Meep

Code:
COMMISSION ORDER
__________​
Username: Kidcatisbestcat
Style: {BSC} (Use the style code in {brackets}; include any needed info pertaining to style)
Reference(s):
UNNAMED_ADOPT.jpg
(Clear visual full body refs with front visible please)
Personality: Could you a pose of her doing double peace sign? (In a few words is ok; just so I don't draw them ooc. Or you could suggest pose)
Notes: Nothing c: (Any important details I should know)
Payment: RLC (RLC, dApts, or TBT)

Code:
COMMISSION ORDER
__________​
Style: {BSC} (Use the style code in {brackets}; include any needed info pertaining to style)
Reference(s):
(Clear visual full body refs with front visible please)
Personality: Could you a pose of her doing double peace sign? (In a few words is ok; just so I don't draw them ooc. Or you could suggest pose)
Notes: Nothing c: (Any important details I should know)
Payment: RLC (RLC, dApts, or TBT)

Order accepted! I'll pm you paypal info in a bit. :)

COMMISSION ORDER
__________​
Style: {BSC} Facing right
Reference(s): [x]
Personality: Villainous, snarky, and stuck up
Notes: Nothing else c:
Payment: RLC

COMMISSION ORDER
__________​
Style: {BSC} Facing right
Reference(s): [x]
Personality: Villainous, snarky, and stuck up
Notes: Nothing else c:
Payment: RLC

Hello! Sorry I've only checked back now. I'll be PMing you payment details in a bit. :)

Back