• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post your progress

Nay

NERD!
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Ayy while I'm procrastinating on other things I thought it'd be nice to have a thread for WIPs, sketches, old artwork, anything you want to share that captures your artistic progress. It might also help w/ the thread clutter in the museum.

Feel free to post in here multiple times as you progress. Ask for criticism if you feel like it, I or anyone else can answer you probably, and if they can't no big deal. OH YEAH, and try not to offer criticism if the artist doesn't ask for it.

Here's what I'm working on ATM

wip.png

It's a personal piece, but I'll probably scrap it, idk how to do the bg.

I almost opened a thread about WIPs LOL I just have so many of them, on papers too...and I have a bad habit of saving all the WIPs too

I almost opened a thread about WIPs LOL I just have so many of them, on papers too...and I have a bad habit of saving all the WIPs too

Saame, I have so many that I just lose interest in hahah. My strategy is to finish artwork as quickly as I can before I feel bored w it.. but then everything turns out rushed and bad. The struggle..

I want to learn how to continue WIPs better if nothing else hahah

ahhh that WIP painting looks really good audino! Very cute character you have there!

Oh boy, I have so many unfinished sketches and WIPs sitting in my art folder because I can never seem to find the motivation to continue working on it haha... And I don't have the heart to delete them either because "what if I'll go back and finish it??".

But uh yeah currently I'm working on two sketches right now! Sorry about the big watermark btw orz
witch_oc_by_aya_p-d8rcmpr.png

In the process of drawing my witch OC! I only drew like one art of her so that needs to change haha
leon_concept_art_by_aya_p-d8rcmq8.png

Concept art (still in it's sketch stage b/c I'm slow sobs) of my protagonist for a game I've designed, and soon to be developed as a big project in my course! I still have to draw 2-3 more of him with different perspective views rip me

Originally I was gonna draw him in a semi-realistic style until my teacher told my class that we should go for a more 'cartoonish' (read: chibi) style :>

i have so many wips i never finish anything ill be right back after school to post some

oh man didnt know we needed this thread til now
started this last night but lookin at it now, thinkin i should scrap it (its SUPPOSED to be pearl bbut)
4SVIg+

@honeyprince I can't wait to see the finished products! I like your style a lot!!

Here's something that I started but never finished completely
rE2ujjV.png

Saame, I have so many that I just lose interest in hahah. My strategy is to finish artwork as quickly as I can before I feel bored w it.. but then everything turns out rushed and bad. The struggle..

I want to learn how to continue WIPs better if nothing else hahah

i agree that you just need to finish it before moving onto something else...because i never go back >.>

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh that WIP painting looks really good audino! Very cute character you have there!

Oh boy, I have so many unfinished sketches and WIPs sitting in my art folder because I can never seem to find the motivation to continue working on it haha... And I don't have the heart to delete them either because "what if I'll go back and finish it??".

But uh yeah currently I'm working on two sketches right now! Sorry about the big watermark btw orz
witch_oc_by_aya_p-d8rcmpr.png

In the process of drawing my witch OC! I only drew like one art of her so that needs to change haha
leon_concept_art_by_aya_p-d8rcmq8.png

Concept art (still in it's sketch stage b/c I'm slow sobs) of my protagonist for a game I've designed, and soon to be developed as a big project in my course! I still have to draw 2-3 more of him with different perspective views rip me

Originally I was gonna draw him in a semi-realistic style until my teacher told my class that we should go for a more 'cartoonish' (read: chibi) style :>

your sketches are so clean! if i spend half an hour sketching, i'd spent an hour cleaning the lines up T.T

Those are some great WIPs guys : o And kitanii that's such a nice sig! Graphics are too hard for me so I usually rely on minimalistic sigs.

Sorry, don't have much to say.. I'll post back here when I have more wips to share hahah

here's a little WIP i really want to finish but i have like -1 time to do it ;_;
yax6xyD.png
i think i could post about 100 WIPs in this thread hahaha i'll just keep it to one at a time ^_^

GOSH all of y'all have such nice WIPs

Seeing those Pearl WIPs makes me really happy gosh

@honeyprince I can't wait to see the finished products! I like your style a lot!!

Here's something that I started but never finished completely
rE2ujjV.png
ahhh thank you very much for the kind words!

And I like the colour transition from blue to purple in the background! The font also fits well in the theme of your signature

your sketches are so clean! if i spend half an hour sketching, i'd spent an hour cleaning the lines up T.T
Thank you!! And I also feel you with your situation. I actually start off with a really messy-looking sketch and probably take half, or even double amount of that time to clean up the lines depending on how motivated I am on that day. orz

WmV5S+

I've had this in storage for ages, it's about as much as I got done for Piimisu's request in my old shop lmao, I may finish it someday but I doubt it, I can't stand how badly I've done the hair e_o

e7uzO+

just sketched this + started lining
i need
to make my lineart lines thinner
argh

Looks ace Computertrashooo!!

I have plenty of pixels in storage that I refuse to carry on or finish, stuff like a few things for Pokemanz, various Kirby pixels for a simple punch animation, Wing Kirby (I can't get the hat to look good...sorry Audino ._.) ideas for a small project with the chosen 4 from Earhtbound.

And uhh, other secret things, including NSFW content, woop woop, prolly just gonna delete em, no motivation to finish these, man.

that is so cute! (you are cute too in censoring the image or else i really wouldn't have noticed haha)

ahhaha thanks :']
well, there are lots of kids on this site >>
don't want to be reported or anything hhh

aaaaaa I have these sketches down but not sure if I'll continue working on them ahahaa >->o

dc46777fe8534fc583ffc6661a04cca5.png

38755024d20dd98ae2cc08cccdb80364.png

Looks ace Computertrashooo!!

I have plenty of pixels in storage that I refuse to carry on or finish, stuff like a few things for Pokemanz, various Kirby pixels for a simple punch animation, Wing Kirby (I can't get the hat to look good...sorry Audino ._.) ideas for a small project with the chosen 4 from Earhtbound.

And uhh, other secret things, including NSFW content, woop woop, prolly just gonna delete em, no motivation to finish these, man.

Aw that's okay bud, just keep creating like you do.

Here are some pencil sketches I drew yesterday, I like them but they're mildly bloody woops

ble.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also having a TBT art collab sometime would be fun? Just something that popped into my head a few minutes ago heheh

Last edited:
Back