Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #6!! (PRIME WINS!)

jeremy won cause I ko'ed myself as i got bored of the thundershock spam :C

Wasn't camping, I wad attacking you and anytime I was trying to get near you on the third game you spammed thundershock and then ran up to me whilst spamming it...Didnt wanna play with the spamming as it irks me like you wouldnt believe

Other than the third one good games..

Last edited:
I beat dra machi 2-0. I just hope the luck carries over in my match against akatsukiyoshi in tourney 5.

Wasn't camping, I wad attacking you and anytime I was trying to get near you on the third game you spammed thundershock and then ran up to me whilst spamming it...Didnt wanna play with the spamming as it irks me like you wouldnt believe

Other than the third one good games..

I had a 2 stock lead on you in that game, no need to make up excuses. It's ok to lose sometimes D:

I had a 2 stock lead on you in that game, no need to make up excuses. It's ok to lose sometimes D:

You were spammi g thundershock for the whole third game everytime I tried to move :x Sorreh buts es troo Jer. It was fun though so GG

You were spammi g thundershock for the whole third game everytime I tried to move :x Sorreh buts es troo Jer. It was fun though so GG

"sorreh buts es troo" my eyes need to be drenched in some of that salt you're spewing after reading that omg
Keep salt to a minimum in this thread please.

Spam or no spam, like my boy Hunter Hearst Helmsley says, "You either adapt or perish". HHHv3_zps1c7d290a.png

If someone's spamming then it's your advantage as they're just doing the same thing. If you can't deal with spamming then it's up to you to find out how to easily counter it. For example, someone keeps doing Yoshi Bomb just side-step to dodge and beat 'em up.

Alrighty, m12 and Tao just finished their matches so that means...

WE JAV HAD A PERFECT ROUND 1 WITH NO FORFEITS OR DISQUALIFICATIONS!!
Thanks for making the effort to get your matches done guys and gals.
I really appreciate it.

Now moving forward, Round 2 matches and Loser's Round 1 matches will be due this Monday at 8pm PST.
Good luck!!
: )

Alrighty, m12 and Tao just finished their matches so that means...

WE JAV HAD A PERFECT ROUND 1 WITH NO FORFEITS OR DISQUALIFICATIONS!!
Thanks for making the effort to get your matches done guys and gals.
I really appreciate it.

Now moving forward, Round 2 matches and Loser's Round 1 matches will be due this Monday at 8pm PST.
Good luck!!
: )

Sweet

Just wanted to know how dq works what if 1 person was asking for the match and didn't get a reply would they both be disqualified? (just asking out of curiosity

Just wanted to know how dq works what if 1 person was asking for the match and didn't get a reply would they both be disqualified? (just asking out of curiosity

The person who is inactive would get the DQ and you would get a bye.
Of course if both are inactive I might have to bring in a sub or two, but that's only happened once in. Tourney I've ran haha.

Last edited:
Back